(Marielle) Christmas Creature Suggestion - Mistele

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Do you like it?

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 22 October 2013 at 4:18 PM

Some of you might have seen this creature suggestion a few years ago, but Elle and I have been still hoping that it can be made. It was one of our first suggestions, and we worked really hard on it back then. We'd really appreciate any feedback. โค๏ธ

We drew this two years ago, so sorry that it is not our best work. We are totally aware of it's weaknesses, so please do not be too hard on us. We don't like the art as much, but we think the concept is worth bringing it up again. ๐Ÿ˜Š

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/4519/mistele.jpg

Thank you! #marielle #creaturesuggestion #mistele

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 22 October 2013 at 4:28 PM

@marie_lily I like it but the first two stages seem very similar.

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 22 October 2013 at 4:30 PM

@spiritkoi

I know. We drew this back then when we were very inexperienced. We've improved a lot, and our later ideas are much better (you can take a look at them at #marielle). (:

Still, I hope this can be made because this was one of our very first suggestions and we worked really hard on it.

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 22 October 2013 at 6:03 PM

@marie_lily I really like it, but, as @spiritkoi said, they are very similar. However, I think that they could create it and emphasize on the differences more. I see a lot of differences, but they're all small, so maybe Eggcave could make them seem more drastic, or make it a creature with only one evolution.

1,124 posts

bookw0rm • 22 October 2013 at 8:29 PM

@marie_lily
I love it. Would definitely get a couple, i not more.

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 24 October 2013 at 4:59 PM

@skittlejg

Thanks, yes I am aware of that. Unfortunately, I think it's too late to change it. I would if I could...

@bookw0rm

Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
1,547 posts

2elle2 • 8 November 2013 at 4:32 PM

Pings:

@wererage
@icedragon3000
@exo
@kuma
@kodakthewolf

Deleted • 8 November 2013 at 4:34 PM

@marie_lily
@2elle2

I think it's a really original idea! *w*
I totally support it, woof. Pire love for the egg stage. โค๏ธ

I'm working on a christmas suggestion too ... when I'll finish it can I show it to you? ^__^

Female
491 posts

icedragon3000 • 8 November 2013 at 4:36 PM

Thatยดs a nice and sweet idea.^^

But the stages are too similar. Maybe it should have just one stage or the first stage should be changed. Just my opinion. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 8 November 2013 at 4:45 PM

@wererage

Thanks! I'm not big on the art, even though we did it (LOL), but still liking the concept after 2 years. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Sure! I would love to see it. Show it to me anytime.

Female
77 posts

exo • 8 November 2013 at 4:47 PM

@marie_lily
i like it^^ for a cave creature or a new CRW maybe โค๏ธ

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 18 November 2013 at 4:15 PM

Pings:

@pirran @yileen @lunacharm1037 @jeremylin123 @rushingwater

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 18 November 2013 at 4:23 PM

@marie_lily

The egg is adorable, as everyone has already said the 2 evolutions are almost the same, maybe you could alter the last stage a little bit. overall I really like it and would like to see it made๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
123 posts

pirran • 19 November 2013 at 4:47 AM

I'm not a huge fan of pets based on inanimate objects, but I admit it's a clever theme for Christmas ๐Ÿ˜Š I would probably remove the holly, mistletoe and flame from the second evolution to give it more variety between itself and the final stage.

Female
344 posts

yileen • 19 November 2013 at 5:11 AM

@marie_lily
I love the Idea! Tho i am not a huge fan of traditional Christmas red and green. And maybe the final stage could be more more angelic, bigger wings, some glow around it.
Really like it tho!!! Can't draw like that myself ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Deleted • 19 November 2013 at 8:44 PM

@Marie_Lily

Adorable โค๏ธ