Prevent People from Posting on Your Wall

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Would you like this option?

Female
462 posts

megadash • 25 October 2013 at 6:56 PM

#sitesuggestion

Would you please have a setting available that prevents people from posting on you wall? I really get sick and tired of asking people to send me a private message only to have them post on my wall and have to clean it up all of the time.
For people who are wondering it's because I find it annoying because most of the people just tell me that they fed my creatures (unsolicited) and clutter my wall with "Fed All" messages or (especially right now) people begging me for my creatures. Since they don't read my profile, I don't believe that I owe them any consideration.

Deleted • 25 October 2013 at 6:57 PM

block them

Deleted • 25 October 2013 at 7:31 PM

@moon_theif but if you block them then they can't talk to you at all. I think megadash still wants to talk to people but just not through wall posts.

@megadash This would be useful.

Female
462 posts

megadash • 25 October 2013 at 8:12 PM

@dramatic:
Exactly! I just prefer that people message me. I know that I may sound like a whiner, but I really want to keep thing nice and neat.

Deleted • 25 October 2013 at 8:20 PM

@megadash I completly understand.

Female
4,807 posts

karamel • 27 October 2013 at 12:17 PM

@megadash Yes please! 😸 This could possibly be expanded to PMs and pings as well. Fully support.

Deleted • 27 October 2013 at 5:38 PM

@megadash
I support this Idea ! I'm tired of cleaning up the useless wall posts like the ones you listed. They should have a notification saying 'someone fed your cove' or something...

1,124 posts

bookw0rm • 3 November 2013 at 3:36 PM

@megadash
Agreed 😊

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 3 November 2013 at 5:43 PM

@megadash Sounds like a good idea! 😃 I helps organize chats and avoids having to clean out your wall all the time. :I

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 4 November 2013 at 10:43 PM

I like this idea