crooton1 • 15 August 2011 at 3:09 PM

@Balletninja

Maybe we could have discounts?
2 500 CC for $20? 😱
1 000 CC for $7.50? 😱

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 15 August 2011 at 3:10 PM

@crooton1 Or two for ones, You know, something to ease the blow for a FIVE DOLLAR FREAKIN' PIXEL! Unlike art i can't even hold it xD

1,655 posts

chatial • 15 August 2011 at 3:10 PM

@balletninja
But it really can't be helped.
As long as there are people buying, Ian isn't going to change anything.
Why should he if he's making money to run the site?
Just because a few people declare it's unfair?
Life's unfair. /:

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 15 August 2011 at 3:12 PM

I was thinking~

If you don't like it, don't buy...

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 15 August 2011 at 3:12 PM

@Balletninja

Agreed with @Chatial.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 15 August 2011 at 3:13 PM

@chatial What kind of dark music have you been listening to?

I have been taught from a young age, if something is wrong fix it. DON'T QUIT, and don't give up.

He is making lots of money off of eggcave, with adds and people buying and such. We are paying for eggcave (fair) and profiting Ian (also fair) but I think once and a while to keep things fresh, a bonus is in order?

1,655 posts

chatial • 15 August 2011 at 3:18 PM

@balletninja
I like my hardstyle hardcore techno/screaming music. 😃
Music you can shuffle to at raves or head bang to in Mosh pits.
I think that was sort of a rude comment, though ^^;

But, I find that some things just can't be changed.
You have to face the facts,
I never set my hopes too high.
That sounds sad, but I am never disappointed.
When I do set my hopes really high, though, I always judge before I do.
Works out fine for me.
I'm happy.
And, ads don't make as much money as you think.
Ian has to pay his artists, pay to keep the site up, and needs profit.
The cash shop helps big time.

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 15 August 2011 at 3:32 PM

@chatial

Even though that is true, it wouldn't kill the site if a discount were given or just two creatures were released. I liked kitty19kat's idea of one free creature every month (or maybe so many months), I think it would make the site even more fun than it is now.

1,655 posts

chatial • 15 August 2011 at 3:33 PM

@dionaea
I would support this idea,
If there weren't people that would abuse this.
Which there are. :c

Also, has there always been three CC creatures at a time or is this just recently?
I came back at the very beginning of July and I'm curious.

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 15 August 2011 at 3:38 PM

@chatial

Actually Juli was the first month with monthly creatures, but both Juli (Effa, Ribbert & Turtux) and August (Nym, Raskoon & Corsal) had three pets, which I think is a bit too much. Last year for christmas there were also 3 CC creatures, but they were half the price of regulars, so it wasn't so bad. I think either the price should go down (400 CC? then you could buy something else too) or there should be fewer creatures, this way it's a bit over the top...

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 15 August 2011 at 3:41 PM

It's actually the user's choice if they want to buy the creatures or not. If you buy CC eggs, and are upset with the amount of CC eggs, don't buy them all! 😋

Ian's making three so atleast one will appeal to each active user. He never said we have to buy all three. 😋

...And if you can't help but buy all three, that's your fault~

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 15 August 2011 at 3:46 PM

*looks at somewhat unequal representation of species in her cove*

I'm not saying anyone should buy them all, but there are always collectors who do want them all and then it's just a lot of cash. And for younger kids who have trouble getting CC, well with more creatures being released they're bound to like & want more of them... Nobody HAS to buy all of them, it's just that it's making the "game" unfairly difficult for some users...

227 posts

wispa • 15 August 2011 at 6:14 PM

@ everyone who is getting all upset at the people who have an issue with 3 CS creatures and no cave creatures.

I Don't think anyone here is saying that the CS needs to go away!

*** The main point I am getting is there needs to an EQUAL number of equally rare cave creatures that everyone has the opportunity to get.

But like others have posted supposedly Ian is going to be adding those cave creatures soon - and I truly hope he does.

Female
249 posts

chibiloki88 • 15 August 2011 at 8:24 PM

@dionaea sometimes he does have 1/2 priced cc creatures, such as the earth day creatures bc they were so close to the easter eggs. there are discounts sometimes. so, i mean, these suggestions do sometimes happen. there are always cave eggs on holidays when there are cc eggs, so im assuming that its going to be the same once the site is fully up to where its suppose to be. 😊 no worries, y'all 😃