New egg and creature idea-------Halloween

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
5 posts

yarami • 11 August 2011 at 5:01 PM

A vernada is a large skeletal fox-like wolf with yellow snake eyes and 5 tails.
Story: Many legends surround how this curious beast was found, the most popular is this one: On halloween night and when the moon is also full, fox-like creatures came out of the deep and misty forests by the asteroid. Some say that ithe asteroid calls to them because their hearts and bodies are like the empty void that is space.
They all have strange bones ones that cannot be destroyed, even time itself cant break them, and everyone agrees that is the secret to why they live forever. So as their skin and fur melted away in their old age only the bones and eerie golden eyes were left. Yes, it may seem that the bones would just fall apart but it seems that is just part of the magic and mystery that covers those legends.

But those are just legends, aren't they? But if you really want to find out if those legends are true,.... wander around the dark woods on this special night and see if you can out-run this evil beast, straight out of your worst nightmares.

What do ya' think about this idea?

Deleted • 11 August 2011 at 5:03 PM

Oh, can you draw it? I've got an idea... It has fur once it hatches, but when it evolves... NO FUR! JUST BONES! Mwuhahahaha! 😈I like the idea.😊

Female
5 posts

yarami • 11 August 2011 at 5:26 PM

Yep I can have it drawn soon. thanks, I like the idea.

Female
175 posts

jerseyassassin • 11 August 2011 at 7:34 PM

I like this idea ;D alot. ^^ could u draw it soon? Im curious to what itwill look like drawn ^^

Female
5 posts

yarami • 11 August 2011 at 9:19 PM

Here is the link to pics.
file:///Users/Alix/Documents/IMG_2146.JPG
This should work.

Female
175 posts

jerseyassassin • 11 August 2011 at 11:37 PM

sadly it didnt D: try uploading it to tinypic

Female
5 posts

yarami • 12 August 2011 at 12:17 PM

Mkay, sorry this one should work.
http://i55.tinypic.com/5ouvtd.jpg

Deleted • 12 August 2011 at 12:29 PM

Cool! I was going to sketch my idea, but I couldn't think of a better way to draw it. For some reason, the way I pictured the first hatched stage looked like a demented kitten.😋 I hope Ian makes this idea an actual creature 😉

Female
5 posts

yarami • 12 August 2011 at 2:21 PM

Thanks!

Deleted • 2 January 2012 at 9:57 AM

@ian
Ian? Make dis wonderful idea an actual creature? *puppy dog eyes*

Male
74 posts

genebunny • 2 January 2012 at 10:01 AM

cool 😱