Weird Dreams Anybody? *raises hand*

in Entertainment

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 28 March 2011 at 3:29 PM

Post your weird or extremely weird dreams! xD

Mine is really LONGG:

Well, I remember my parents were Athena & Poseidon. O. o And we attacked monsters. xD I got to choose how they attacked. It was sorta like PATTYCAKE. And after that, we attacked Kat (imaginary sister of the monster Typhon), but we thought it was Typhon. I (myslef) heard Kat and Typhon talk from my downstairs door. O. o Then a grandma (secretly Athena disguised) told me to get in the bathroom. But before tha, there was water in the tub, and someone asked Athena to soak it up. Then she put me in the bathroom. And told me NOT to touch the water. So I wanted to tell my dream dad (xD) Poseidon, but I had no Dracmas (currency in Olympus), so I couldn't send an Iris message (sorta like instant videochat?). But then a teen girl named 'Weed Whacker' (xD) cam in the bathroom and locked the door. She gave me her pocket purse and I took out a dracma. But she said that it was not safe to use it right now. I asked er how many, and she knew what I was talkin about. Which was how many did Typhon defeat. And she said 7. Then she kept talkin about the god that was facing Typhon, who was Min, a cute boy I sorta like in reallife. But I covered her mouth and said it wasnt safe to talk. But this is a Greek thing, so Athena and Poseidon are not friends nor like each other.

Male
100 posts

123321 • 29 March 2011 at 7:20 PM

Hmm..

I dreamed I fought a Shiny Umbreon in the battle tower. instead of a Sparkle it was FIREWORKS. Oh, the Draco Meteors. The Draco Meteors. I fainted it in a few hits and then woke up.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 29 March 2011 at 8:30 PM

Ah O_o
I remember climbing up stairs into a treehouse kind of room and I ended up in my bedroom. I went to my desk and there was this little mouse sleeping in a glass matchbox-ish thing. It kinda woke up when I turned on the computer(it was dark outside) and I stroked it's head it bit me in return before going back to sleep. I turned back to the computer and got angry 'cuz the internet wasn't working and that meant I couldn't finish my work & Egg Cave wouldn't let me feed my eggs.
Suriously, I dreamed of Egg Cave. It was weird.

978 posts

lwarlen • 30 March 2011 at 7:14 PM

I dreamed I was at the school cafeteria and it was the first day of school(or near that)and saw my second grade teacher was there
It was weird because I had never before seen my second grade teacher. I had that dream two years ago

Female
128 posts

crazymushroom • 31 March 2011 at 11:48 PM

I had a dream once that this creepy kid in my neighborhood tried to strangle me in the pool.... :[

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 31 March 2011 at 11:54 PM

i dreamt we were running relay races around our school in the night and the police came and i was arrested because the glowy fluid from a glow stick spilled on me and they thought i was glowing. O_____o

9,386 posts

smilies • 31 March 2011 at 11:59 PM

I had this odd one once where I was in a car chase with Voldemort chasing me xD LOL and I hid in a 35 metre long post letter bag xD Which was in a very low tunnel xD It was odd xD xD xD

Female
128 posts

crazymushroom • 1 April 2011 at 12:00 AM

Omigod, I had a dream that me and Voldemort were dating. O.o

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 April 2011 at 12:02 AM

@crazy OMG that is crazy LOL LOL LOL xD xD xD *Dies* xD

Female
128 posts

crazymushroom • 1 April 2011 at 12:16 AM

@Smilies IKR. And we went on a date... I don't remember all of it since it was a while ago, but I think I remember that we drank unicorn blood. XD

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 1 April 2011 at 12:19 AM

@smilies lol. once, i had a dream where me and my family were having an easter egg hunt in an underground garage and there were easter eggs on the shelves everywhere(yes, shelves in the parking garage XD) and then we were in a bunch of hills and we saw a plane and i told my family that that was voldemorts plane and we all hid. then sirius came and we went on his motorcycle(yes i know its hagrids). then i "woke up" in my dream(it looked like an old tv flickering on) and i woke up on a futon in my old house and my mom came in and i said, "hey mom! i had an awesome dream, do you want to hear it?" then she says, "no, i know it already, you were sleep talking." then I woke up for real XD

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 April 2011 at 12:38 AM

@red Ooohhhh spooky 😱

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 1 April 2011 at 12:50 AM

The weirdest and most terrifying dream I had was I was with my family and we were like packing for something
then I left the house and saw my brother and he told me its the end of the world then I circled the house and met 4 of my best friends who are boys also preparing for the end then we all packed up and went to line up to go to the boats apparently it was safe there and I met 4 of my best friends that are girls then suddenly there was a count down and we were still in line then when it reached 2 I woke up and whats worse I cant seem to forget it ☚ī¸

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 April 2011 at 12:52 AM

@someone123 Ahhhh that's scary 😱

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 1 April 2011 at 12:56 AM

@smilies: I know and I had end of the world dreams 2 more times they both feature floods and tidal waves I dont remember these two but I remembered that it was horrible I was only dreaming for a short time until I woke up ☚ī¸

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 April 2011 at 12:59 AM

I don't have any..... I had one once when I won a million dollar check and woke up planning how to spend it xD

Female
128 posts

crazymushroom • 1 April 2011 at 12:59 AM

@Someone123 I hate dreams about the end of the world. >.< It's so scary to think about how one day, we could all just be... gone. :[

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 1 April 2011 at 1:03 AM

@crazymushroom: I hate them too! It makes me feel unsafe! Those are dreams I just keep getting lately so I hope they wont keep happening more times 3 is enough! ☚ī¸
@smilies: Nice dream hope mine was like that 😊

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 1 April 2011 at 1:04 AM

i had a dream once, in 1st grade or something that I had a gameboy and when I woke up i reached for it. -_-
Nothing was there.

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 1 April 2011 at 1:06 AM

@redfire77: Aww I bet your wishing that was real 😉

Female
128 posts

crazymushroom • 1 April 2011 at 1:08 AM

You know how in Aladdin, when he goes in the sand mountain thing where he finds the genie? And it has all of the gold and rubies and diamonds and stuff? Well, I was like... 7 or so and had just watched it and then I fell asleep and had a dream that I was walking through there on the magic carpet and like stocking up on all the riches. And then I woke up and I had nothing... :[

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 April 2011 at 1:09 AM

I also had this recurring dream a couple of years ago, SO weird! I walked to the swimming pool from school and waited there for ages, then I walked home, but instead there was just a lot of retaining walls (I live on a hill) and then something came out of the sky and crashed and I woke up xD

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 1 April 2011 at 1:10 AM

@smilies i hate those dreams! i keep wanting to know what happens next! i actually made myself go back to sleep and redream it though. but it was a dream about school(boring)!

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 1 April 2011 at 1:13 AM

@redfire77: HAHA yeah I hate those dreams that keeps you hanging and when you try to dream it again you end with something you dont like 😈

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 April 2011 at 1:14 AM

Yeah, but every time it ended there! >:[

Female
22 posts

hemi15 • 2 April 2011 at 10:51 PM

OMG, I had a dream last night that I was on a mountain and there were ramps filled with food and i had to bike up them like on Pokemon XD One was filled with Chex Mix. It was reaaaally weird and made no sense.😊

Deleted • 3 April 2011 at 5:19 AM

I had a dream my twin brother and boyfriend were being eaten by bacon...O-o Should I be worried? XD

Female
729 posts

vanilla • 3 April 2011 at 6:56 AM

Hmm...my dream was that I was being chased my giant headless chickens. LOL, the dream kept going on and on. XP

Female
128 posts

crazymushroom • 3 April 2011 at 5:32 PM

I had a dream the other day about taking videos of random past events of my life and then taking pictures of the videos while sitting in the grass in my front yard. Then this white van full of guys drove slowly by my house and when they came back I figured out that they were going to try to kidnap me and so I tried to run inside but I couldn't open the door, it was like it had butter smeared all over it.

I had another dream that I was at a party in my room, which had suddenly grown large enough to comfortably fit the whole 8th grade. And at the end of the dream I ended up having to pull these shirts out of the toilet and all of the shirts were tied together so I was just pulling out a long line of shirts...

And I just got this new TooFaced foundation and concealer from Sephora and I dreamed that it gave me a huge, revolting, crusty rash. :0

I have weird dreams, what can I say. XD

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 3 April 2011 at 9:50 PM

I had a dream about a guy at my school 0.0 now when ever I see him it is awkward for me...