Idea!

in General

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 15 August 2011 at 2:40 PM

I was thinking, instead of using click exchanges to level up our pets, we should help other users with dying coves! If we put a few of their eggs on a click exchange for a few daysm they'd become immortal and if they came back, they'd be very grateful! 😱 So why not?

Help me find some users with SMALL coves, that we can immortalize...

LIST:
@Exempje1
@marineayan

Any others?

3,153 posts

sanibel_18 • 15 August 2011 at 2:52 PM

@persia123

she dont play eggcave so much😱

Deleted • 15 August 2011 at 2:58 PM

@thegiantb
he only has 6

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 15 August 2011 at 3:02 PM

@Lalakatie98
@Sanibel_18

No offense, but those are all junk eggs and it looks like they don't even care about them dying. :/

Female
58 posts

the_cattery • 15 August 2011 at 8:24 PM

@whitefall - I don't care if they're junk eggs - I'm in! Can we add my cousin @ava? She only has five eggs!!

Maybe you could assign eggs to people, that way two or more people don't put the same egg in the Click Exchange.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 15 August 2011 at 8:31 PM

Mmm~~~ I like this, but you do realise that many of them promised to come back months ago? And you do realise that they have failed to keep their promises?

It's worth a shot though, I suppose...
Maybe if they see that we still have hope in them, they'll come back...?

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 15 August 2011 at 8:33 PM

Why keep people's coves alive when they aren't coming back?

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 15 August 2011 at 8:33 PM

@whitefall

I'd love to help as well 😊

I planned doing similar thing for @mlpnko159 & @qpwoeieiwoqp (her storage) ^^ I got a bit busy thou xD The caves are bit bigger than ones on the list but I planned immortalizing rares only 😊

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 15 August 2011 at 8:38 PM

They aren't coming back, I know it is a nice idea, but I fed them in january through march, then realized they could really care less about eggcave. So why should I feed them? I know it is nice, but a lost cause.

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 15 August 2011 at 8:42 PM

Ahem, http://www.eggcave.com/forums/topic/4119
do the first two, or, you can do all. Good luck!
Note: some may be deleted

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 15 August 2011 at 8:44 PM

@nkiay

That comment brings back a lot xD Not bad, so don't take it the wrong way.

I remember I was trying to keep this Mo egg alive once, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before the immortality idea was even brought up. A user managed to get a hold of another user's Mo & wouldn't give it back. They left the Mo there to die.
I kept trying to make sure that the Mo never got hungry & months passed. That user never came on, though. I kinda thought the same thing that you posted... but after a really, really long while, they did & the Mo is immortal now & is with dragonkeeper.

Maybe some others would like to get this chance?

^
Wall of characters xD

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 15 August 2011 at 8:45 PM

@icymuffin

That's a cool story. But the likelihood of that happening many more times....

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 15 August 2011 at 8:47 PM

@nkiay

Yeah, realistically, it's most likely not happening...

But it's worth a shot... And some of us already have immortal coves. And some others already have reached their dream cove. Might as well do something to have a reason to stay on Egg Cave :]

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 15 August 2011 at 8:52 PM

@icymuffin

This is true. Charity is always a good idea. 😊