School starting up!

in Chit-Chat

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 15 August 2011 at 9:55 PM

Any advice for an Eighth grader?

I am a prep, if that helps, but last year I wasn't content with my friends. I still want to be a prep, but you know? Like a different set of friends. I kinda want to break my old mold, any ideas?

Also, anyone else who is a sevie and needs help feel free to ask me 😊 I am pretty good at dealing out advice!

Female
2,578 posts

sotheavey • 15 August 2011 at 9:57 PM

Good luck. I am going into 8 grade too ;-;

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 15 August 2011 at 9:58 PM

@sotheavey SCARY!

Female
2,578 posts

sotheavey • 15 August 2011 at 9:58 PM

Not really. I think 8th grade is gonna be really fun πŸ˜‹

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 15 August 2011 at 9:59 PM

I am going to 6th. -.- I've heard most people say it's easy, some say it's horrible.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 15 August 2011 at 10:00 PM

@dreamer Not scary 😊 if you are still in elementary xD

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 15 August 2011 at 10:01 PM

@Balletninja Nah, I'm starting middle school. XP I'm jsut panicking over the teahers+keeping up with my schedule...

Female
2,578 posts

sotheavey • 15 August 2011 at 10:03 PM

@dreamer
Not scary for me. I hung out with 7th & 8th graders though... XD

9,386 posts

smilies • 15 August 2011 at 10:05 PM

Haha, school restarted two weeks ago xD GRADES ARE SO STUPID! They don't make logical sense! Use years! xD
Imma year 10 this year 😊

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 15 August 2011 at 10:06 PM

All I know is: Fifth grade? I almost DIED by the end of fifth grade. -_- We had SOOOO much work, so many test, and such little time, plus most of it wasstupid+ boring. My sister barely survived FOURTH. o.o So wish her luck this year. XD People say we were just being prepared for sixth grade, however, so I'm hoping sixth is easier than fifth.... ANYTHING could be easier than fifth. >.< I still had really good grades though. But I bombed the music test.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 15 August 2011 at 10:08 PM

Fifth is that awkward stage is life where you look gross because you need make-up but you aren't read for it yet (age wise) and the teachers always fail -_-

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 15 August 2011 at 10:12 PM

@Balletninja Lots of people were dating in fifth. o.o Fifth grade was very awkward for me, one day I walked in the classroom with mascara and sparkly gold nail polish, and people were staring at me. -.- Cuz I really honestly was a nobody in fifth grade. And they're teaching you so many new things that you want to explode, there's so much pressure, and I honestly almost died -.- I'm just happy it's over XP

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 15 August 2011 at 10:13 PM

@dreamer 4th and 5th were terrible for me, probably the teachers fault and my friends. I have FINALLY received good style😊 so I am happy about that xD

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 15 August 2011 at 10:22 PM

@Balletninja 4th was okay for me, 'cept I was new, and having some emotionals issues. xD 5th grade was a nightmare, and added to that, a few of my personal secrets were getting passed around everywhere. -.- Plus, some people were mean because I was overweight.... And just didn't look good. -_- And one of the smart ones in class, but I always felt so... Alone. :/ Gurarantee I look a lot better now though XD I should survive. Of course the secrets are still passed around, but I can live xD

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 15 August 2011 at 10:23 PM

My first day of 7th grade was not-so-bad. xD

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 15 August 2011 at 10:25 PM

@Trish The first days are almost NEVER bad. xD

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 15 August 2011 at 10:29 PM

@dreamer the teachers become evil later on xD

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 15 August 2011 at 10:33 PM

@dreamer I have a teacher named Ms. BURNS. XD AND SHE'S YOUNG AND NICE. XP

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 15 August 2011 at 10:34 PM

@trish I have a gym teacher named Mrs.Kreamer, and she is really super nice xD

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 15 August 2011 at 10:36 PM

@Balletninja I can expect that xD We have this one teacher there, and we went to the middle school one night to get tours from some 6th (now 7th) graders, and while we were all sitting down to listen to the students, I was sitting next to one of my friends and the teacher came around passing out bracelets, my friend said to her: "I like your shirt." And the teacher just glared at her and walked away o.o I heard that the Social Studies and the Science teachers are mean too. And our math teacher? Someone said that he's awesome. xD And we get to call him J-Lo (long story X3). And my fourth grade teacher is teaching at 6th now, so I'll have her as a teacher too 😊

@Trish Well I HAVE A TEACHER NAMED MRS. HAM.... But I hear she's actuslly not too nice. XP If youread what I said above, she's the teacher who glared at my friend XD

151 posts

gisel4356 • 15 August 2011 at 10:41 PM

😊 6 th grade was easy for me all my teachers were nice
excepted for my math but she ended up being nice at the end of the year❀️ im going into 8th now hurray (: 7th grade was hard xD i nearly passed πŸ˜‹ with d's in science and c's in math

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 16 August 2011 at 12:51 PM

School has been so freaking easy for me. 😱

The only thing that makes me worry much are math tests. Haha, if I get a bad grade, I'm screwed for life.

Oh yeah, and midterm and final exams. They were kinda easy. o_e

Well, I died on the Finals Part 2, and got an A, the second best score in the class. 😊

Still, it's a lotta work. ^^ I studied in total around 30 hours for the final exam.

Honors math is such a pain....

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 16 August 2011 at 12:54 PM

I'm going into 8th... XP

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 17 August 2011 at 6:29 PM

I'm going to be an 8th grader soon. ^^; *happy school is opening*