Talents

in Roleplaying

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 16 August 2011 at 5:12 PM

Hi! This is my first time on doing roleplay so. . . it's kinda bad.

Okay so it's about special people with talents like being able to be invisible, have x-ray vision, etc.
And then they got sent to this school that deals with their powers. So. . . if you want to join you'll have to fill in a form like this one below.

Name: Kristy

Description: A bit mean and mysterious, shoulder length blonde hair. And very intelligent.

Talent: Being very intelligent.

EDIT: If you want to join, you can but you have to be a bad character.

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 16 August 2011 at 5:15 PM

the title reminds me of my rp, horse talents
Name: Sylpha
Description: Determined, Loyal, quiet, but pays attention to everything
Talent: shapeshifting into a wolf

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 18 August 2011 at 11:18 AM

The characters can't use their talents because the shcool is trying to make them normal. But the characters don't know.

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 18 August 2011 at 11:22 AM

one sec, @isablah

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 18 August 2011 at 11:32 AM

@lola622f
may I join?

Name: Lily
Description: Long black hair, very mysterious, quite and keeps to herself, knows things you may never find out, loves animals(especially the big wild ones)
Talent:Reading thought and talking to animals(could I have both?)

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 18 August 2011 at 11:38 AM

uhh... @lily- I personally don't mess with time travel. No,, seriously, its on the top of my list of things that luckily don't exist or else we could end up being ruled by the natzis. it's complicated stuff, so i personally, wouldn't like time travel, but it's okay if lola622f says it is...

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 18 August 2011 at 11:42 AM

@meixiaotian
Ok if not, what about reading thoughts and talking to animals?

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 18 August 2011 at 11:43 AM

@lily- sure, just, try to limit them.

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 18 August 2011 at 11:45 AM

@meixiaotian
lol, sure!

Female
59 posts

fearil • 18 August 2011 at 11:53 AM

@lola622f could I join too? I haven't roleplayed in a while x_x

Name: Amanda
Description: She is quiet, very nice and she's not mad easily but if you make her angry she can be very mean and she knows how to hurt you. She is very observative and loyal but can be witty. She has very long brown hair which is often in a braid.
Talent: she can feel other people's emotions.

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 18 August 2011 at 12:11 PM

@lola622f what's the plot, season and time?

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 18 August 2011 at 1:13 PM

You don't have to limit your talent but it should be one thing. And everyone can join. 😊

@meixiaotian, well the characters are trapped in a evil school (that's in the middle of nowhere) and tries to get rid of their talents but the characters don't know. The season can be spring I guess but I don't know about the time. And maybe your talent can be shapeshifting into many things instead?

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 18 August 2011 at 1:15 PM

okay, a fox, eagle and wolf? But mostly wolf...
Edit: Sylpha lay back on her bed. Zzz... She let her mind wander.

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 18 August 2011 at 1:25 PM

@fearil You can feel emotions? 0.0 But can't everybody feel emotions?

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 18 August 2011 at 1:27 PM

Can I join!

Female
59 posts

fearil • 18 August 2011 at 1:32 PM

@lola622f I suppose they eat and sleep at their school too (because they are trapped there).

@rosey77 AAAH, I fail xD I mean others emotions.

Amanda stretched and looked around. She was at school the for exactly one year now and she had started to miss her parents, and even her little sister who always broke her stuff. She sighed soflty and opened the curtains of the girls dormitory. The sun was rising, just as when her parents had driven her to go to the school. They said she couldn't keep her phone because calling family would worsen homesickness, and it pissed her off. She didn't really like most girls because they talked too much about their talents or because they were just plain annoying. Most things around the school annoyed Amanda.

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 18 August 2011 at 1:32 PM

@fearil Oh LOL okay XD

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 18 August 2011 at 1:37 PM

Name: Liz
Description: dark brown that goes to her back. She always has a gumband around her wrist. She is tough and very smart. She loves to sing. She gets in trouble alot!
Talent: Music.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 18 August 2011 at 1:40 PM

Kirsten was very frightened as she saw the school. But she she had no choice. When she entered, Kirsten was amazed. Inside there was a splended room with many strange animals. Some are biting roses and then a woman grabbed her hand gently and said," Hello, my name is Mina Hellon but you may call me Dr. Hellon. I am the Principal of this school and I am going to show you around". After her speech she showed her to her wardrobe. "You may choose your own color of your shcool uniforms", said Dr. Hellon. Inside there was every colour imaginable and some colours never saw before. Later that day She was introduced to her class. When it was dinner she ate the most delicious food she had ever tasted. Then she went to bed.

After a few days Kirsten discovered that the school was trying to get rid her talent. Then after 3 years everything changed.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 18 August 2011 at 1:47 PM

Liz walked into the school. Shewas the new girl. She went to kristen rooms. "Hi, I'm your new room mate liz. I'm ten." She felt her pocket. "Mp3!" She cried.

Female
59 posts

fearil • 18 August 2011 at 1:56 PM

Amanda didn't know anything about the plans the school had, but if she's lose her talent she wouldn't care. She would see her family again, and she wouldn't have to feel the pain of her friends anymore. Not to mention how she felt when her friends were mad at her. She walked out the dormitory, shutting the door as quiet as possible because her roommate was still sleeping. Suddenly she saw a mp3 lying on the ground. She looked around but saw nobody in the hallway so she picked it up and put it in the pocket of her jacket.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 18 August 2011 at 2:00 PM

"Okay I put my Mp3 in my pocket. She looked in he hallway and saw Amanda. "Hey have you seen an mp3 player." A chater come from her shirt pocket. A hamster popped. "This is music note."She said as she patted te hamsters head.

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 18 August 2011 at 2:02 PM

An elk had fallen from exhaustion of the chase. A huge male that was dominant. There would be easy hunting over the next few weeks.
okay, Edit: She heard the door open.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 18 August 2011 at 2:04 PM

GTG!

Female
59 posts

fearil • 18 August 2011 at 2:08 PM

Amanda looked back at the girl, and handed her the mp3. "Take good care of it and make sure you never lose it again, because people around here tend to steal things as they can't buy a lot of stuff anymore." She smiled friendly and looked at the little hamster. "That's an original name, you like music don't you?" The girl made Amanda think of her little sister. When she last saw her she was nine years old, but now she'd be ten. This girl would probably be around ten too. "Oh well, I have to go to the principal now," she added quickly "she asked me to visit her office, 'cause I'm here for one year now." She walked to the office, and knocked on the door.

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 18 August 2011 at 2:11 PM

editing earlier post...

Female
59 posts

fearil • 18 August 2011 at 2:18 PM

I'll also add some things to my old post, because Liz has to go 😊

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 18 August 2011 at 2:34 PM

"Hi", Kristen replied as she rushed to get ready for class.

During the day at school, the science project was due. Although she was supposed to reseach about magnets but that was too boring. When the teacher called her to present her science project to the class. " My projest is about time travel. . .", she said as she began to draw complicatated things on the chalkboard. When she finished the teacher said," You were supposed to do your project on magnets and time travel doen't exist". " Yes, sir", Kirsten replied who was very angry because he knew that she was using her talent. The teacher called up another person as she seated still very annoyed.

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 18 August 2011 at 2:42 PM

Sylpha sat in and listened to a lecture about how dangerous people are if they're not average.

Female
59 posts

fearil • 18 August 2011 at 2:45 PM

The door opened and the principal smiled. Not only felt Amanda that the smile was fake, you could also see it very clearly. The principal shouldn't be an actor, Amanda randomly thought. "I brought you here because I've been hearing great things about you," she said "you don't use your talent too much, you don't speak of it too much and you get good grades." she went on, still faking a wide smile. "So I've selected you to welcome new students from now on, if you don't have lessons. Honored?" The principal seemed very proud that she could boss everyone around, but this time Amanda didn't care too much about it all. "Very honored, ms Hellon. I'd love to do that." Amanda replied. She wasn't lying, she was really curious about the new people coming. Perhaps there would come some girl she liked and she could get a friend, so far she didn't like much people here.

EDIT: I have to go, bye!