iPod touch bug?

in Problems & Bugs

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 28 March 2011 at 11:10 PM

I occasionally go on egg cave on my iPod touch. There seems to be only one issue. I cannot scroll through all of my or anyone else's creatures.I don't even get the option to scroll through. Just putting the word out there😊

65 posts

wishes • 29 March 2011 at 12:59 AM

Same thing on Ipad when using safari

So basically the 10 creatures I see when I look at someone?s wall are all that I can see. I have no problems scrolling down the wall itself.

Deleted • 29 March 2011 at 2:17 AM

This is annoying. My iPod Touch is the only thing I can use. :/

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 29 March 2011 at 5:06 AM

Yeah, i guess that could be considered a bug then right? I certainly hope it can be fixed :/

Male
1,842 posts

harrypotter123698 • 29 March 2011 at 8:02 AM

Yea I can't scroll when I am on my iPod touch either.

Female
729 posts

vanilla • 29 March 2011 at 12:18 PM

Same here😱

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 29 March 2011 at 3:50 PM

It's not a bug. Try using a two finger scroll through creature lists. You have to do a two finger scroll because the creature list box on profiles is an "element within an element" which is how Apple handles it.

Let me know if you guys have any more problems.

Female
174 posts

lilones • 29 March 2011 at 10:19 PM

No other problems so far that I can see. But if your not busy 😊 could you please make the box area 3 x 5 . my fingers would love it and it would be easier to two finger scroll through. Btw thanks for telling us about two finger scrolling

Deleted • 30 March 2011 at 12:27 PM

On the iPod 4G, I can't see comments. :/ It's kinda annoying.....

Female
174 posts

lilones • 2 April 2011 at 12:42 AM

Ok so this is bug or just the way things are.... I click on the word explore and I get a drop down list... The cave, the archives ect

This drop down never goes away. Yes I could click on the items in the list no prob but maybe I don't want to. I tried clicking on empty space on the page, doesn't close the drop down.

I clicked on other words and got their drop downs but they didn't disappear either. When I clicked in the search area the drop down did disappear. However I went back and clicked on explore again and then because my cursed had just been in the search box clicking the search box didn't mAke the drop down disappear

I'm on iPad touch.. I used the term click but I mean to say i do a one touch, not actually a mouse click.

Deleted • 2 April 2011 at 2:17 AM

Yeah it doesn't disappear but it doesn't really cover that many important things...