Random Logout

in Problems & Bugs

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 18 August 2011 at 2:59 PM

Sometimes, when I click another part of ec, my acocunt logs out. :/ I'm guessing it's due to clicking on Eggcavern, I click all the links there, then come back to ec for a few minutes. And I jsut went to check one of the forums I posted in, and it siad I had to log in to post. O.O Idk if this is a glitch, or if it is do to multiple tabs, but....

Anyone else notice this?

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 18 August 2011 at 3:01 PM

It does log me out occasionally (not all the time or anything)... but then again I never log off my home computer so I figure it does that every x days or so 😸

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 18 August 2011 at 3:02 PM

Same with me. >_<

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 18 August 2011 at 3:03 PM

@lizardfeather i stay logged in all the time, i never get logged out unless i want to...

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 18 August 2011 at 3:41 PM

nope. doesn't happen with me. it might be because I click 'remember password for this site' 😋 I'm using chrome. what browser are you using?

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 18 August 2011 at 3:44 PM

@REdfire77 GRRRR *headdesk* Ugg. Sorry DX I have IE. Honestly, it's not that bad. :/ Just when I'm clicking links, it logs me out sometimes. Seriously. Internet Explorer is fine. O_O

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 18 August 2011 at 5:46 PM

@dreamer

That was happening to me on IE too. o.o

Female
591 posts

pudgyjr1998 • 18 August 2011 at 5:48 PM

@dreamer

This happens to me to and I use safari. >....<

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 18 August 2011 at 5:48 PM

I have IE and it hasn't happened to me yet... o^o

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 18 August 2011 at 5:48 PM

remember this password is just, go to log in page, type in username password auto comes up

1,247 posts

Zac • 18 August 2011 at 6:47 PM

@dreamer To the extent of my knowledge, this does not seem to have anything to do with Egg Cavern, but rather your browser settings. Our click exchange merely opens links for you as would you do on Egg Cave, so I'm not sure why you are getting logged out by this. It's possible that your browser is set to clear cookies ever x days (like @whitefall said) and that might be the problem. But I'll check to make sure it isn't anything on ECN's server causing issues.

@Ian Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong; you've got more experience with this stuff. 😋