Creature Suggestion: The Mabble

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Do you like the Mabble? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Demiboy
779 posts

blub • 30 July 2014 at 4:01 PM

The Mabble

Link picture:
http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj583/PCLW/egg1_zpse3cd6d3e.jpg

http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj583/PCLW/eggno_zps693463ac.jpg

Description:
While the surface of the Mabble egg is soft to the touch, the pins are the hardest steel found in Leila, and will never break.

The Mabble itself is a small creature, who loves attention and wants to be friends with everyone, what oftens brings him in dangerous situations. While it looks like weak and easily harmed, his pins are so hard, no other creature is ever able to really harm him.
The Mabble makes a great companion and friend, loves to travel along, and is a great storyteller.

#creaturesuggestion
#Mabble

I don't think it belongs to a certain month/holiday. Opinions anyone?

Credits goes to @angelwolfeh as well, for we were talking a while ago about creatures suggestions, and she suggested hedgehog like creatures, what got me to create the Mabble at one point.

Pings:
@box
@crazy_feline
@rashka
@laitha
@hellhound

Give your opinion and ping around! 😃

Lol as much as I like all your opinions about him, can you post it here (instead of PM or on my wall or on other topics? 😋 )

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 1 August 2014 at 8:44 AM

@blub It's like the Doovoo but cuter! I'd love a pin cushion creature! 😃

Demiboy
779 posts

blub • 1 August 2014 at 5:40 PM

@spiritkoi thanks 😃 I didn't thought of it, but it is indeed a bit like the doovoo 😊

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 11 August 2014 at 6:23 PM

😱 Wooow, the artwork is really nice! What did you use to do the art? Did you use color pencils and then filled in the white digitally?

Regardless, I love the artwork.

Anyways, I love the critter; It's refreshing to see something that's, uhm, not completely based off of an animal, if you know what I mean (ex. horses, cats, so and so) but instead made out of something inanimate.

It's cute, creative, unique...I support the development of this critter, the description is fitting for the critter. As for what type of critter this should be released for, it seems more like an "event/reward/plot" type of critter. Or perhaps a CC creature. Seems like it grows by clicks.

@blub

Deleted • 11 August 2014 at 6:34 PM

@blub
I LOVE THIS ❤️ YOU'RE BRILLIANT ❤️ THIS WAS SUPERB I SWEAR I WOULD MAKE AN ARMY OF THIS CUTE AND ADORABLE CREATURE ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ *CRIES ❤️

Demiboy
779 posts

blub • 11 August 2014 at 6:40 PM

@iceiceice
Thank! Yes, that's exactly how I did it. I know many people rather use computer programs, but I like drawing with the hand more.
I coloured the background, so it wouldn't completely dissapear (the scanner let me down a little).

About the none animal: I do too a bit. I love all the creatures, and many many creature suggestions, but more and more often I hope at something... that doesn't looks like a coloured dog or cat (I'm complaining here at my old creature suggestions haha).

@shun-m
Thanks so much 😃 I would love to see an army of them 😃

Female
118 posts

dragonfly044 • 13 August 2014 at 9:17 PM

Those are so cute! I like the 1st stage best! 😊 I think your idea is really creative.

Demiboy
779 posts

blub • 14 August 2014 at 4:26 AM

@dragonfly044
Thanks 😸

73 posts

jayfox • 15 August 2014 at 8:19 AM

Awww it's very cute! The second stage seems a bit awkward to me (like how does it stay upright?) but I love the others, especially the last stage ^^

Male
148 posts

jaegis • 15 August 2014 at 12:29 PM

This is great, but I agree with @jayfox about the second stage. A different pose to emphasize cuteness maybe?

Demiboy
779 posts

blub • 17 August 2014 at 4:52 PM

@jayfox @jaegis Thanks 😊 I'll try a different pose/look 😸

Female
18 posts

sunstar12 • 28 August 2014 at 2:01 PM

@blub

Very cute!

Demiboy
779 posts

blub • 29 August 2014 at 11:35 AM

@sunstar12 Thanks! 😃

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 4 February 2018 at 4:16 PM

I usually don't really like creatures that look like they're inanimate objects-come-to-life, but this. I need this. I. Need. This.
(and if the trinket for Stage 2 looks like it has tiny little arms & legs, I'll have to do my best to not die of cuteness overload)

Female
2,160 posts

prairie • 5 February 2018 at 8:58 PM

@blub

I love this Heckalot 😃 ❤️
It reminds me of a pin cushion my mom has in her old sewing kit. x3 😸

Male
26 posts

toplel • 8 February 2018 at 10:04 PM

@spritkoi its is like the doovoo. It is still a very good creature.

Demiboy
779 posts

blub • 9 February 2018 at 7:43 AM

@prairie
Thanks 😃 I actually had to make a mouse pincushion for a course at my school a while back (through I thought it was bit of a boring design 😋). Now that I think about it, I might make this creature as a real life pincushion if I have the time xD

@toplel
Thanks for thinking it's a good creature 😊 I thought of relating the Mabble to the Doovoo in the description after @spiritkoi reaction, but I'm not really sure how to relate them (plus I think the Mabble is more supposed to be cute, whereas the Doovoo is more scary).

325 posts

littleblush • 9 February 2018 at 7:15 PM

@blub This is so adorable ❤️ Reminds me of a baby hedgehog- one of my favourite animals! Hope it gets made ❤️

Female
397 posts

redflipflap • 15 February 2018 at 11:05 PM

I didn't know what to expect when copying and pasting the link, but honestly I laughed so hard in the best way!! It took me by surprise and I love this little guy so much!! The design is super cute and v v original! Best of luck and I hope he gets made ❤️

Deleted • 24 February 2018 at 7:31 PM

@blub Hi! I searched something up and it says November is hedgehog month? I'd say this is a super duper cute creature for that time 😊 Waiting will be a pain tho hehe

But for some reason your picture says "May" to me so yea hehe