:(

in General

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 20 August 2011 at 8:26 AM

School is starting soon and I'm not feeling to good about myself so I might have to quit...

Female
2,578 posts

sotheavey • 20 August 2011 at 8:27 AM

Aww ☚ī¸

Perhaps just take a hiatus? I hate to see nice users leave D:

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 20 August 2011 at 8:30 AM

Idk...

Female
52 posts

vicious7wolf • 20 August 2011 at 8:43 AM

You could just earn enough E.C. to put your creatures in Tims for 60 days and then in 60 days put them in again! 😊 That's what I'm doing! 😊

Deleted • 20 August 2011 at 8:52 AM

@qwaszx no plewase dont go ur so nice

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 20 August 2011 at 8:57 AM

Not many people think so.

Female
2,578 posts

sotheavey • 20 August 2011 at 8:58 AM

@qwaszx
really? D:

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 20 August 2011 at 8:58 AM

Really.

Deleted • 20 August 2011 at 9:00 AM

YOU ARE TOO NICE TO LEAVE AUD!!!☚ī¸ If you're worried about school, just don't worry! D: It'll all turn out good!😊

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 20 August 2011 at 9:02 AM

Well last year I had 0 friends got sick a lot was teased everyday to the point of being scared to go and had a mean teacher.

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 20 August 2011 at 9:06 AM

In the end, life has a weird way of working itself out for the better.

Deleted • 20 August 2011 at 9:08 AM

@qwaszx when i was in KINDERGARTEN, i had a mean teacher. I got sick everyday until she left X3 Last yer the people I thought were my friends were just frauds and back-stabbers. But I got over it, I took control of it, I've got the best kind of weapon against them. Truth. They can't hide from it. They can't deny it. I've got it all in my head. If they ever need help from someone, they sure as *the double hockey sticks* they won't get it fom me. Use it to your advantage. Make some new friends this year. Don't take any turd from anyone and shine.

Female
762 posts

thursdays_dove • 20 August 2011 at 11:32 AM

Let me tell you something. I'm 25 years old and I'm old enough to know that you'll have rough times throughout your life. The only way of dealing with it is deciding to accept it and be strong enough to endure it. You have to decide this for yourself! Trust me, no matter where you go or what you do in your life, there will always be bullies and people who are jerks - you just have to develop a tough skin and keep moving forward. 😊

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 20 August 2011 at 11:34 AM

@quaszx
DONT QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

444 posts

lilliana • 20 August 2011 at 11:36 AM

@quaszx
I'm very sorry to hear that.
I had a similar problem because of the religion differences and I had a teacher who thrown a milk on me before lol

I know how ur facing right now, and it's not so easy to accept the advices from the people who have never experiNced such a thing before.

I moved the school and had completely new life after that.
I never want to go back there because it reminds me of the memories.

Female
1,621 posts

solaris • 20 August 2011 at 12:29 PM

@qwaszx

☚ī¸
I feel bad for you. School can be so hard sometimes. If you like, I can feed your cove everyday to keep your eggs happy.

Also, I've been through tough times at school too, so if you want to talk about it you can just send me a message.

You're a very nice Egg Caver and I would be sad to see you go!

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 20 August 2011 at 12:35 PM

@qwaszx

I agree with @thursdays_dove. Rough times are must, sadly ☚ī¸ But that doesn't mean bad time will go on forever 😊 You just have to keep holding on till it get's better 😊

I had no friends before high school and now I have few who are very close to me 😊 Thing is, you have to take control of situation you are in and don't let it bring you down 😊

About quitting, try earning enough EC for 60 days of Tim's and take a hiatus 😊 I can put some critters @Tim's for you, for free if you'd like 😊

Female
240 posts

plantparadise • 20 August 2011 at 4:33 PM

@qwaszx
Things will be better, You will find even one friend. 😊 Oh if only I went to your school I'd show all those jerks not to mess with anyone.

You know, you could always try your best to make all of your pets over level 2,000 😊 That's what I'm going to do with my @Zinny account. 😊

Deleted • 20 August 2011 at 4:41 PM

don't quit, take a break if u would like, don't quit tho ☚ī¸

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 20 August 2011 at 4:49 PM

I agree with previous posters, don't quit. Just take a hiatus/ play less on here for a while, the only thing you need to do to keep your pets alive is come on once every three days, feed your pets and put them at Tim's for a day with the money you've earned, so it's not very time-consuming. Just try that first, before deciding to quit, you might regret quitting afterwards...