~~~~Offical Newbie Help~~~~

in User Contests & Giveaways

Newbie/ would you join (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
689 posts

cclynn2855 • 27 September 2014 at 12:05 PM

Hi This is @cclynn2855 ! And I have decided to create a topic in which newbies can come and chose some creatures/travels/ec from a list.....obviously not your Onny 😋 you can post on how many creatures you would like to donate or what type
I.e
User: @somebody
Creature/egg: Ammara
Ec: 5,000
Also newbies can ask questions to be answered
Aslo so they know what "under offers" are...since I was told when I under offered, quite rudely as well

Btw @_black3333_ post a little "*space*" in a post in Case you would like to add something
Pings
@hellhound
@mejary
@werewolf
@kodakthewolf
@jazzyleia

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 4 February 2015 at 4:21 AM

@cclynn2855
Hi,
May I ask about the user contest and giveaways, what is immortalising creatures? How do you immortalise creatures?
Thanks

Female
13 posts

miniscientist • 4 February 2015 at 4:24 AM

How do you do topics??

194 posts

laurel_wreath • 4 February 2015 at 5:04 AM

@miniscientist Go to a sub-forum (for example 'Welcomes & Introductions') and then click the green button that says 'Create New Topic'. Then write your post and post it. 😊

Female
13 posts

miniscientist • 4 February 2015 at 5:09 AM

Thanks @laurel_wreath

Female
689 posts

cclynn2855 • 4 February 2015 at 10:27 AM

@firedawn contest and giveaways are all up to the user. They have a set of rules (like if its a feeding contest, don't feed from you side account) and a deadline. Some you just pick a number and the they select a number for a winner
Immortalizing creatures:
If you click on "creatures" under the "your account" on the right, its a list of all you creatures. One option its "show number to next evolution"little numbers in parenthesis ( ) appear under the numbers that were already there. Each creature need either View: basically opening the tab Click: such as the click exchange, users open the link and Feed: clicking the "feed" button next to each creature. Feeds are updated as people do them, views and clicks are midnight or 2:00 am
Once a creature is in last stage, it cannot evolve anymore. It can still be f ed, clicked ,and viewed. Once it reaches level 2000 it is immortal and no longer needs feeding. Hope this helped 😊

Female
3 posts

pugspie101 • 17 February 2015 at 7:12 AM

Ill take any creature thats not an egg, thx! I know my account is old, but i never played and forgot aboutvit lol

Female
153 posts

derpyhooves101 • 21 March 2015 at 11:22 AM

hi! i just joined today! will take anything you are willing to offer!

Female
17 posts

erin360 • 21 March 2015 at 12:19 PM

um, this will sound stupid but here goes...

HOW DO YOU MAKE A NEW TOPIC??????