||VOCALOID rp|Accepting||

in Roleplaying

Female
60 posts

mys • 26 October 2014 at 9:34 PM

Plot-
Vocaloids are artificial intelligent programs created by Yamaha and several other companies. A series of super computers contain the Vocaloids and their virtual world. Their purpose is to sing for human entertainment. The Vocaloids have limited intereaction with the outside world. Online users can choose a Vocaloid to send lyrical and musical data to, which it will learn and return back. Users can then take the song and upload and share it through the internet. Vocaloids can also send back songs it's composed based off the data of songs it's learned. The Vocaloids need to sing because it's vital to their health. Not singing for a long time may result in sickness. Their world is very vast and similar to our world. They all live around in the same area, not spread out. Since this is a digital world there's still some problems looming overhead such as hackers and
viruses. Although Yamahga has made it difficult to hack in,
it's still not impossible. This rp will follow the everyday lives of the Vocaloids.
Try to use proper grammar
Keep it PG13
If someone asks for a recap, do so
I only accept canon Vocaloids
Limit is 3 characters per person
Fill this form to be accepted. Feel free to add more in. If you don't know how to fill it in, just add your own canon. That's what matters, give them the personality you want, don't feel pressured to use the most "accepted" personality.
Form-

Name:
Personality:

Name: KAITO
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 180lb
Birthday: February 17th and 15th
Personality: Kaito is often easily approachable and friendly, open to making new aquaintances. He's calm and focused however strongly holds onto his opinions and views. He doesn't always show his true feelings and tends to bottle
them up inside. Kaito is most proud of his singing voice and strives to keep improving.
Likes: Nature, cats, rainy days, sweet foods, evening walks,
the color blue
Dislikes: Egotistical people, the feeling of being overwhelmed, surprises, being left alone for too long, needles
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 125lb
Birthday: September 10th
Personality: Hio is quite outgoing and confident in his singing. He'll talk to anyone and loves attention. Hio tends to talk to Cubi whenever no one's around. He can seem a bit annoying whenever anyone brings up something he likes. He can also be a bit clumsy at times.
Dislikes: Being called a clutz, making fun of his Japanese, being cold

@Mys -Kaito -YOHIOloid
@amelialightwing -Kagamine Rin

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 26 October 2014 at 11:20 PM

@mys
Oh I don't know which Vocaloid >< Avanna or SONiKA or Luka
Name:
Personality: will edit this soon

Female
60 posts

mys • 27 October 2014 at 8:25 AM

(( @mastergemma take your time😊))

Female
677 posts

amelialightwing • 30 October 2014 at 8:24 AM

@mys
Name: Rin Kagamine
Personality: Aggressive and Hyper

Female
60 posts

mys • 30 October 2014 at 9:04 AM

@amelialightwing ((accepted. I think I'll finish Hio's form today. I might have to p.m Gemma too. Waiit hold on

@mastergemma You need to finish your form 😸 ))

Female
677 posts

amelialightwing • 30 October 2014 at 9:07 AM

@mys (Thanks! Okay.)

Female
60 posts

mys • 30 October 2014 at 4:02 PM

((Finished Hio and messaged Gemma to remind her. I guess the key will be to keep this thing bumped.))

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 16 November 2014 at 7:51 PM

@mys
Oh YOHIOloid ❤️ as cute as his voice provider (hehehe)

I'll probably be SONiKA but I'll have to think about it