Creature suggestion: *~The Morpheo~*

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Should it be a creature?

Female
869 posts

netherling • 4 November 2014 at 11:19 AM

http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/Netherling_Wings/media/Mobile Uploads/download-2_zps0da4435c.jpeg.html?sort=3&o=0

It's supposed to be like this really, really big Atlas moth sized moth that's bioluminescent. I wanted it to be a limited edition creature but Idk lol

About the egg: The surface of the egg is as smooth as satin and shimmers. The gems on it change color with the creatures emotions and regulate the inside temperature to keep the creature happy and alive. The egg glows in pure darkness and produces rainbow colored smoke when it's near hatching.

Morpheos are very large moths, the largest of them all. The gems on its body broadcast it's emotions, sparkling through an array of colors, but they mostly stay red. When they are caterpillars they blow colorful, sweet smoke when happy. When they enter their cocoons, the soft white webbing produces small red gems similar to the ones on their wings and are very rare. Morpheos live off of glowing mosses and mushrooms all through their lives.

First stage: 200 feeds
Second stage: 350 feeds
Third stage: 480 feeds
#creaturesuggestion

Demiboy
779 posts

blub • 4 November 2014 at 2:04 PM

@ami_utsukushii I voted not really, but only because I'm scared of moths and butterflies so I'm not really a fan of them ☹️ (sorry😋)

Female
869 posts

netherling • 4 November 2014 at 2:19 PM

@blub Lol it's okay