864 posts

sprite • 22 November 2014 at 6:10 PM

@shun-m

Good luck getting it made 😊

Female
2,071 posts

cutebirdy79 • 22 November 2014 at 6:15 PM

@shun-m

IT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ❤️ IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! I GIVE IT A 20 OUT OF 10!!!!!!!!!!!! 😃 ❤️

Deleted • 22 November 2014 at 6:20 PM

@luvmykids244
Thank youu! ❤️

@cutebirdy79
*spazz OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU SO MUCCH!!! ^O^
I'M SOOOOOOOO HAPPY YOU LIKE IT! T3T ❤️

Female
2,071 posts

cutebirdy79 • 22 November 2014 at 6:21 PM

@shun-m

Your welcome 😃 ❤️ I seriously hope it gets made.

423 posts

fizzlefruit • 22 November 2014 at 6:22 PM

It so pretty! 0_0 I want it!

Deleted • 22 November 2014 at 6:29 PM

@cutebirdy79
AWW ❤️ I HOPE SO TOO! >3<
OH CAN YOU HELP ME PING SOME PEOPLE? ❤️

Female
2,071 posts

cutebirdy79 • 22 November 2014 at 6:33 PM

@shun-m
Sure, I'll help.

Pings:
@lumpkinz11
@kreptacat
@epicthings451
@xoxo5959
@dada_dragon
(I apologize if these are repeats)

Deleted • 22 November 2014 at 6:36 PM

@cutebirdy79
YAAAY! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Female
2,071 posts

cutebirdy79 • 22 November 2014 at 7:03 PM

@shun-m
Your welcome ❤️

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 22 November 2014 at 11:36 PM

@shun-m ... XD Okami. LOL. ❤️

Male
284 posts

zx-metalmonster • 23 November 2014 at 6:06 AM

@shun-m

I like the creature very much, especially the second stage. The colors suit winter very well.

Female
48 posts

destinyrose • 27 November 2014 at 3:36 PM

I really like it @shun-m

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 28 November 2014 at 6:56 AM

@SHUN-M
I'M BACK HAHA! xD
And I'm sorry for taking so long lol, but I'm here now and ready to give feedback on your what-I-haven't-seen-but-I-bet-it's-incredibly-awesome-creature!
And I'll avoid using Caps Lock here because it's kinda public! xD And I kinda wanna be art critic-ish! xD

SO LIKE... MY FIRST REACTION WAS WOAH! 😱
Like xD Baby it's so cool, babe! xD

I'm curious as to what's underneath the Kurai's mask (cool name by the way 😱), but I'd rather I didn't know because then the Kurai would become an ordinary wolf creature! xD
I mean like, I don't get why you're even capable of coloring and coming up with a creature like this! T.T It's just out this world and beyond my expectations! xD

I love how sharp the eyes are, how detailed the tail and wings were drawn, how original the pose in the last stage was. By the way this creature was indeed designed wonderfully. Like, the first stage looks truly like an infant, yet the last is so majestic and the pose is just so *-* awe-inspiring! xD

And now I really get why this creature symbolizes power and authority! xD And I'm so sure the Kurai will be made for this Christmas (and I'll be sure to get one xD), and like... aren't you the official EC artist? xD It's so obvious that they're harboring this creature for this Christmas haha. So don't worry! ^^

OK IMMA STOP, I'VE RAMBLED WAY TOO MUCH. BUT BEFORE THAT... ONE MORE:

You are freaking talented T.T

❤️ Good luck babe!~ And you have my full support! 8D

Deleted • 29 November 2014 at 7:24 PM

@sony
BABE I HAVE TO TRY AND NOT USE ALL CAPS ALL THE WAY FOR YOU. UGH, IT'S GONNA BE HARD XD XD ❤️

Kurai means darkness in Japanese, I wanted it to look like a dark scary creature but is really clingy and sweet once you manage to tame one ❤️ Does it make any sense? XD
ACK. I should say, I'm very proud of the outcome as well! I just wanted to play around with the colors then ta-daaaa ❤️ Not very Christmas themed like but whatevs ❤️ I hope it'll come out on December or January >3<

And on Januaryyy I'll be 18 already! YASSS I'LL TRY AND APPLY AS AN ARTIST HERE! I'LL PRACTICE FIRST THO XD BUT I'LL SHOW YOU MY DRAWINGS WHEN I'M DONE ! ❤️

IF THIS GETS MADE, I'LL GET ONE OF EACH STAGE AND FREEZE THEM. EVEN THO IT'S PRICEY XD ❤️

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CRITIQUE BABE. AS USUAL YOUR CRITIQUE MAKES ME SO HAPPY I WANNA CRY ;A;
LOVE YA BABE ❤️