@shun-m I like it! 😸

Female
285 posts

rainbow • 18 November 2014 at 3:30 PM

@shun-m

I love it :0
It's as gorgeous as I am 😉
lol

I just wish it was like really really real.
I would totally cuddle it all day.
And take it outside to show off to all the jealous neighbors.
Be like thats right, this is my doggie, and he's way better
than all of yours! 😋

Female
2,296 posts

kollais • 18 November 2014 at 3:31 PM

@shun-m

Woah, looks really interesting and original) I'd like to see it as csp)

Deleted • 18 November 2014 at 3:37 PM

@rainbow
NO BABY. YOU ARE MORE FAAAB AND GORGEOUS ❤️
BUT YAASSS, I'M SO HAPPY YOU LIKE IT!! TAT ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
THE IDEA JUST POPPED INTO MY HEAD. THEN BOOM, I JUST HAVE TO DRAW IT XD

@kollais
HI KOLA-CHAN! ❤️ YAAY~ SO HAPPY YOU LIKE IT!! ❤️ ❤️
I WISH IT WOULD BE A CSP TOO! ❤️

pings ❤️
@nidalee2
@aliney
@sony COME BACCK </3

Deleted • 18 November 2014 at 4:33 PM

@shun-m

Beautiful 😃

Deleted • 18 November 2014 at 4:35 PM

@mcmelody
Thank you very much!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

pings ❤️
@lightblood
@jaegis
@luxria
@promise
❤️

Female
159 posts

applegranny • 18 November 2014 at 4:47 PM

@shun-m

Very impressive! Love the egg! You are so talented!

42 posts

lightblood • 18 November 2014 at 4:47 PM

@shun-m: These are really cool! I'd love to own several of these.

@charleszxc

Female
52 posts

war • 18 November 2014 at 5:12 PM

@shun-m - Absolutely love it!! Wonderful artwork and idea!! 😃

Deleted • 18 November 2014 at 5:25 PM

@shun-m

Wow it is nice.

Male
47 posts

troy9229 • 18 November 2014 at 5:28 PM

@shun-m ❤️

Ahh! ❤️ I love it dear! ❤️ So amazing artwork! ❤️ So nice

Colorng! ❤️ AHHHH! ❤️ So much talent! ❤️

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 18 November 2014 at 8:01 PM

@shun-m
It looks so awesome! I'd love to have one! 😃

40 posts

riyuuan • 18 November 2014 at 8:04 PM

@shun-m

Ah, Shun, you are so talented ! This is truly an amazing creature suggestion and oh my gosh I would faint if this were made because of how beautiful it is ! ^q^ I wish I were as talented as you ! I honestly can't tell if I like 1st or 2nd stage better because they are both so beautiful and the coloring is really nice ! I even like the egg which that is a lot coming from me since I usually don't like egg stages. Ahhh, I've seen many good creature suggestions over the past few days, but this, by far, is my favorite ! ❤️

Female
48 posts

alexakrystian • 18 November 2014 at 8:16 PM

@shun-m
It looks really cool, esp. the last stage. I love the mask and wings. I would love to have one of these in my cove. ❤️

Pinging:
@amelialightwings
@bananaruth
@darexxis
@lysertrix

Deleted • 18 November 2014 at 8:17 PM

@applegranny
YASS! THANK YOU MS.APPLE! IT MEANS A LOT TO ME SINCE THE COMPLIMENT CAME FROM YOU! ❤️
@bang14982
YAAY! I'M GLAD YOU LIKE IT BBY! ❤️ ^O^
@riyuuan
GDUBFOBFWEFOWBEFPW YOUR COMMENT LITERALLY MADE ME SPAAZZ!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ❤️
RI-CHAN I'M SO HAPPY YOU LIKE IT! LIKE REALLY! *CRIES ❤️
I TOO, CAN'T CHOOSE WHICH I LIKE MORE >3< BUT I THINK I'LL FREEZE IT IN THE FIRST STAGE IF IT EVER GETS MADE XD
I LOVE THE EGG *A* I'M PROUD OF THE OUTCOME OF MY EGG ❤️
PINGS ❤️
@crisrs
@dcmaster ❤️

Female
486 posts

crisrs • 18 November 2014 at 8:23 PM

@shun-m I love it! It's so pretty! 😃 Would like to have one! 😸

Deleted • 18 November 2014 at 8:44 PM

pingsss ❤️
@dragonnn PLEASE GIVE A CRITIQUE XD
@epicthings451
@mysticmagic
@newlife ❤️
@dramatic

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 18 November 2014 at 9:11 PM

@shun-m
Awesome art! I'd definetly want one of those on my cove! Congratz 😸

40 posts

riyuuan • 18 November 2014 at 9:42 PM

@shun-m

Aw, you're welcome, Shun-kun ! (I can call you that, right?)
If you ever have any more creature suggestions in the future, let me know ! ❤️

And, yeah, I may have to freeze it in its egg stage, 1st, and 2nd. x3

738 posts

dragonnn • 18 November 2014 at 10:35 PM

@shun-m

Well, it's definitely mighty, and for that, would be rare, or at least should be for the existence of a stable ecosystem -I mean I'm assuming it hunts other creatures on Ark, that's why it howls on the first night of winter, to let everyone know that it's on on the prowl-for food -. But I'm thinking that's not so important when it comes to these creatures, haha, the lore of Ark isn't fully developed, etc.

But yes, I don't have an opinion on how the creature would be made available for other players, but I'd like to see it rare(ly). They must be big wolves, huh?

They're definitely beautiful. Every stage, including the egg. Lovely coloring, and color choice (I realize I'm partial to blue, and black, of course). Great pics. The shimmering wings and fur, of multiple colors, are they similar in color to mother of pearl/nacre? I really like that mane too.

It would only make sense for this to be a December/Christmas release, in accordance with its description. Good luck.

I'm sure it's name is already taken on this site, lol, it even sounds familiar to me. Do you know the meaning to that word in Japanese? I mean, it definitely sounds cool, if we're treating the name as if it had no meaning, but the description of the creature and the definition of the word don't add up much to me. Unless you were talking about the pranking nature, and that's a bit of a stretch. Then again, writing the word in English letters might be seen as erasing the meaning behind the word and you just get sounds instead that sound cool together, so, eh.

Oh yeah, how do they freeze you? Do they just will someone to be frozen and bang! In a flash they're encased in a block of ice? Do they have a gorgon-like stare?

Overall, they seem like playful demi-gods. Really cool, not too harmful. They definitely can be, but would rather show off their powers in a more mischievous way rather than dangerous/aggressive...er. Of course I could be wrong, but that's what I got. Thanks for sharing!

Male
682 posts

decay • 19 November 2014 at 12:25 AM

@shun-m

HOLY CR-AP IT'S GORGEOUS! *-* I NEED IT!!! *GRABBY ARMS*
but seriously it's an amazing creatures! 😱 It's looks so amazing with the wings! and the face is like woahh! 😃 SO much detail too! As usual! awesome job shun! ^O^

Deleted • 19 November 2014 at 12:35 AM

@dragonnn
YEESS. THEY HUNT OTHER CRITTERS FOR FOOD XD BUT THEY REALLY LIKE CHRISTMAS AS WELL XD OH. WHAT IS THE MOTHER OF PEARL? O.O IT SOUNDS AWESOME BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS XD XD

AH ACTUALLY YES I KNOW WHAT THE WORD MEANS. IT'S "DARK" RIGHT? I THINK IT'S ABOUT THE COLORS AND THEIR ATTITUDE DURING WINTER. XD BUT YEAH I JUST LOVE GIVING JAPANESE NAMES TO MY SUGGESTIONS XD XD

AND YES! LIKE MEDUSA XD THEY CAN FREEZE YOU WITH JUST ONE GLANCE... AND THAT IS IF YOU'RE NOT THEIR TAMER XD

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CRITIQUE! I KNOW I CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON YOU WHEN IT COMES TO THIS XD THANK YOUUU ❤️

@dcmaster
I ACTUALLY AM PROUD OF MYSELF FOR THIS ONE XD I LOVE THE FIRST STAGE XD
THANK YOU BBY ❤️ MIND HELPING ME PING THE OTHERS? ❤️

pings~
@iceiceice
@angel5721
@lunacharm1037
❤️

1,232 posts

kaiserbakura • 19 November 2014 at 1:36 AM

@shun-m

It's so cute ❤️ I want one for my cove 😊

Female
775 posts

cougar • 19 November 2014 at 1:52 AM

@shun_m This is amazing ~ Nya! I love the colour schemes and the wings look awesome. I personally love the 1st stage, but the last stage is great as well. Hope it gets made ~ Nya!

Deleted • 19 November 2014 at 2:11 AM

@cougar
YAY! I'M GLAD YOU LIKE IT!! TAT ❤️ ❤️

pings ❤️
@immortalraven
@marlen1994
@appleblizzard
@sparklefox
❤️

Female
1,828 posts

poe • 19 November 2014 at 2:40 AM

@shun-m
I'm so torn. I hate when people draw nice things and they're nice but I don't really like them.

Like. I love the colours. Blue and yellow are so legit together like PB&J. And the poses are good. And I like the markings.

I just have never liked canines with wings. Which is entirely my personal opinion, but everyone else seems to, so I'm sure this will be a hit. 😋

The face and the mane and the paws are probably my favourite parts, though.

Deleted • 19 November 2014 at 2:48 AM

@poe
*ruffles hair I GET YOU. I DON'T LIKE CANINE WITH WINGS TOO XD HAHAHAHAHHAH BUT I WANTED TO TRY DOING ONE XD WELL, FOR ME I THINK KITTIES WITH WINGS ARE MUCH CUTER BUT IT'S JUST MY OPINION XD
D'AW, AT LEAST YOU LIKED THE DETAILS! XD ❤️ THANK YOU BBY! I LOVE YOUR HONESTY AS ALWAYS! ❤️ ❤️

pings ❤️
@trig HIYA ❤️
@werewolf
@victory
@azkitty
❤️

Female
162 posts

victory • 19 November 2014 at 3:03 AM

@shun-m Wow that looks like one heck of a royal creature. I really appreciate your detail in the drawings, and the colour sceheme gels in quite well 😃 Definitely would love to grab a few of these ❤️ Great work hun!

~Vic

Female
3,201 posts

ushafuse • 19 November 2014 at 3:11 AM

@shun-m OHH, it's too cool! I LOVE IT!!! ❤️ ❤️ But I wouldn't want it to be a CSP cause I can't get CC. I need it desperately! You draw so well too.

Deleted • 19 November 2014 at 3:12 AM

@victory
AWW ❤️ I'M GLAD YOU FIND IT LIKE A ROYAL WOLF! ❤️ *O* I WAS BEING CAREFUL WITH THE DETAILS HAHA AS I DON'T WANT IT TO BE OVER POWERING XD
THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENT! ❤️
AND AWW, I'M HAPPY THAT YOUR FEATURES PET IS THE MYSTIC ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
THANK YOU VIC! *hugs ❤️

pings ❤️
@inkpelt
@barbyka
@siberian
@persipnei
❤️