Retired or Endangered?

in Help & Questions

31 posts

nidoking76 • 15 March 2015 at 11:06 AM

I don't understand the difference between Endangered and Retired. I know that a Retired creature can no longer be obtained, but the same seems to go for Endangered. What's the difference?

194 posts

laurel_wreath • 15 March 2015 at 11:25 AM

@nidoking76 Actually I think the endangered ones can sometimes be obtained through the Oasis. Also as far as I can tell endangered ones are formerely common cave creatures while retired ones are events or monthlies or cash shops.

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 15 March 2015 at 8:10 PM

@nikoking76

Just like what @laurel_wreath said.

Retired mainly pertains to Cash Shop, event, and monthly creatures and you can not find these creatures anywhere on EggCave except if a user is trading or auctioning theirs.

Endangered means they were once able to be found in the cave but no longer can be found there. There is a chance you could find them at the Oasis in Lelia and also if users are trading or auctioning theirs off.

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 17 March 2015 at 10:04 PM

So you can never get a Retired pet im guessing, but sometimes on rare times you can get endangerd in the oasis?

1,562 posts

shelby • 17 March 2015 at 10:08 PM

@teddy267

You can get a retired pet from trading or even in the auction house if someone puts one in there.
But yes you can get the endangered creatures from the oasis.
I'm not sure if all the endangered creatures are available through the oasis or just a few.