~*Creativity Contest.Prizes*~WINNERS ANNOUNCED

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
878 posts

crystalstars • 26 March 2015 at 10:59 AM

@loumina28
Thank you!! I pinged you here because if you're interested in doing something and trying to have one of the creatures then follow @kiryko 's instructions ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 26 March 2015 at 12:56 PM

Ok @crystalstars ! I'll try it !

Female
878 posts

crystalstars • 30 March 2015 at 2:43 PM

Random pings (really sorry if you don't like to be pinged):
@real
@cougar
@sattelliitti
@iceiceice
@eschla

Female
202 posts

allisa944 • 1 April 2015 at 12:30 AM

1.allisa944
2.Yulilia
3.#17 please!
4.Mint Cat

umm I'm really bad at writing but here goes nothing!

Aggressive yet captivating,
The color of snow,
Not a household pet,
A strange beast, instead
It catches the eyes of many,
What might this strange creature be?

My attempt at writing a...poem?

Female
878 posts

crystalstars • 1 April 2015 at 8:57 AM

@kiryko
You weren't pinged in the msg above ๐Ÿ˜Š

Random pings:
(really sorry if you don't like to be pinged)
@iceiceice
@laurel_wreath
@blub
@appleblizzard

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 1 April 2015 at 12:13 PM

@allisa944 Added and acceptedโค๏ธ
@crystalstars Thank you but I suscribe my topics so np.If I don't add now I add later but I always add. Nobody would be missed.

Female
878 posts

crystalstars • 1 April 2015 at 12:17 PM

@kiryko
Ok then xD just wanted to be sure, just in case ๐Ÿ˜ธ enjoy April's fool day xD

Female
409 posts

savannahall • 4 April 2015 at 12:35 AM

1.Username - @savannahall
2.What creature prize would you like? - Sentark
3.Number of the slot. - #19
4.Other - mint cat

I pick to draw a picture! But, give me a bit. I'll be back to post the picture. ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Question - Can you pick a background for the pet ex, where it lives etc? ๐Ÿ˜Š

@kiryko

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 4 April 2015 at 12:41 AM

@savannahall I'll add you later.It's all on your imagination.Anywhere and Anywhen..From the Outer Space to Prehistorical times.

Female
409 posts

savannahall • 4 April 2015 at 12:48 AM

@kiryko - Ok! I'll try my best. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ok, that's fine. ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Also, Would you like me to immortalize the prizes? If so just let me know and send me the links to the pet's. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 4 April 2015 at 5:47 AM

@savannahall Added.Here they are http://eggcave.com/egg/1519554
http://eggcave.com/egg/1478719
http://eggcave.com/egg/1189029
http://eggcave.com/egg/1480399
http://eggcave.com/egg/1452247
Thank you!!!

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 4 April 2015 at 10:36 AM

Guess I'll try it !

1. Username : @loumina28
2. What creature prize would you like ? : Yulilia
3. Number of the slot : 16
4. Other : mint cat

Here's a little poem :

Here comes the Yullilia with her friend Sealia !

They're walking above the skies, in places that can see no eyes.

But of course except them, now they can go to the beautiful
Edem !!

And then they found in their way a calendar that says : Now it's May, enjoy every beautiful and sunny day !!!

One day they walked far away with no way from that dream to escape !

They got out of bounds, but suddenly they fall on some fluffy clouds.

They said : From now on, these dreams must just go.

Don't let them touch your heart. Chase the dreams that come from the good dreams royal guard !

Go to see fluffy dreams Yulilia ! Go to see fluffy dreams Sealia ! Go back to your bed, where you are safe kept !

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 4 April 2015 at 12:14 PM

@loumina28 Added โค๏ธ

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 4 April 2015 at 12:34 PM

Thanks @kiryko ! I think that this is a great contest. Congratulations for making it !!

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 4 April 2015 at 1:56 PM

@loumina28 ๐Ÿ˜ŠI hope si.If it would be successfull.I mean if all slots would be taken.I'll make another one then.A bit different.

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 4 April 2015 at 2:04 PM

I'm here to ping !
@rashka
Sorry if you didn't want to be pinged ! Just this contest needs all the slots to be taken and some others may be interested in doing something to enter it. If you want to enter, then follow kiryko's instructions in the first page of the topic

3,399 posts

bun • 5 April 2015 at 3:47 PM

@kiryko
Not quite sure what a mint cat is, but alright. xD

1. @_black3333_
2. Coinster
3. Number #3
4. Mint Cat

And I'll do a drawing, which I'll post later on, when I'm finished. c:

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 5 April 2015 at 3:56 PM

@kirykoz

1. @izziebee1017
2. Coinster plz! โค๏ธ
3. 20
4. Other.

I will be writing a short story and poem, if that's alright. If not, just let me know! โค๏ธ

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 6 April 2015 at 1:42 AM

@_black3333_ @izziebee1027 Both added
Btw codeword is a test on attention ๐Ÿ˜‰

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 6 April 2015 at 1:49 AM

@kiryko - Here's a short story about the Yulilia ! :

Once upon a time, there was a little Yulilia. Her name was Lilyblossom. She always makes troubles. She always takes part in quarrels ! One day she dreamed about a magical world
and she had lots of fun. It was really great. But the strange thing is that she found all her friends in the dream ! The world had many candies and other sweets like chocolate and doughnuts ! There was a citizen with the name Glimelda. She was a witch. Not a bad witch, not a so nice witch. She said that every 100 years dark clouds cover the dream land and the citizens fall in an eternal sleep. The dream land dissapears and becomes candydust. From the candydust a new dreamland borns with many other citizens. She also said that the dark clouds are very close to the dreamland and can cover it in a few hours or maybe a few days. The Yulilia wanted to save dreamland because she didn't want all this to happen ! Glimelda said that there's only one way to stop all this. Someone must find the golden lily and give it to the dark clouds. The dark clouds will take the golden lily instead of making the dreamland to dissapear. Lilyblossom asked Glimelda : Where can I find this golden lily. Glimelda said : The only way to find it is by going to the dark cave of the ghosts.
Liliblossom said : I'm going to find it. So, do you know where's the cave ?
Glimelda : If you're sure that you want to go there, then I'll tell you. See that black thing over there ? The dark cave is right behind it !
I'll go with her ! said Lilyblossom's friend, Sealia.
Glimelda : Okay . You can go. We can only hope that you won't get destroyed over there.
The two friends got in the cave. It was really dark !
Sealia : I'm a bit scared !
Lilyblossom : Me too ! But we must find the golden lily, so let's hurry !
Mysterious ghost : No noty people can get in here !
Sealia : Now I'm even more scared !
Lilyblossom : You're right saying it !
Mysterious ghost : Get out ! One of you two is very noty and we don't want noty people in our cave !
Lilyblossom : But we need to find the golden lily.
Mysterious ghost : It looks like that you are the noty ones. Get out !
Lilyblossom : I have changed !
Mysterious ghost : Well, I think you're lying !
Sealia : No, it's true ! She has changed !
Mysterious ghost : Hmmmm. Maybe I was wrong. Hmmm. So, why do you want to take the golden lily.
Lilyblossom : Because if we give it to the dark clouds the dream land won't dissapear !
Mysterious ghost : Okay, if it's true, then here it is ! Take it before the dark clouds cover the whole dreamland !!!
Sealia : Come on Lilyblossom ! We really need to hurry !
The friends were running and running. They finally got back to the city of dreamland.
Lilyblossom : Here's the golden lily !
Glimelda : Congratulations. You got it. Let's give it to the dark clouds !

Swooon !!!!!! The dark clouds got away.
Citizens of dreamland : Yay ! Congratulations !!!!
Then Lilyblossom woke up . Uuhh, I had a strange dream. I do have the feelling that I must help the others and not become noty.
Moral conclucion : Always help the others and never become noty or annoying !

The end !!!!!!!!!

Female
74 posts

thedarkstar • 6 April 2015 at 1:51 AM

1.@Thedarkstar
2.Buffalus
3.Number: 22
4. Mint cat

c) short Story

amy was walking along a path that lead to the cave when she tripped over a strange looking egg, when she looked at it closer she noticed it was a Buffalus egg. she heard a grunt like sound from behind her so she slowly turned to face the animal that was making the strange sound she saw it was a full grown Buffalus most probably the mother of the egg. time felt like it had stopped for amy as she was frozen in pure shock wondering what to do, amy had to think fast...

amy decided what she was going to do after what felt like hours but what was most probably seconds. she slowly moved the egg to her pocket gently placing it inside and making no sudden movements as well making sure not to aggravate the distressed Buffalus mother. she then started to count down from ten keeping her eyes on the Buffalus in front of her.when she finally reached one she sprinted past the Buffalus ,with adrenaline pumping through her veins she moved past fallen trees and branches with no problem till she reached the town. amy hid in the trade center till she believed that she was safe. when she left the trade center she removed the Buffalus from her pocket to her cove.

is the story to short i can re right it if you wish
what do you think maybe i should just draw it ๐Ÿ˜Š

@kiryko

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 6 April 2015 at 2:06 AM

@loumina28 sounds like a very nice idea for comics ๐Ÿ˜Š @thedarkstar it'll be cool!

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 6 April 2015 at 2:08 AM

@kiryko thanks ! Now I've made for the Yulilia a poem, a story and a painting. Did you check the painting ?

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 6 April 2015 at 2:12 AM

@loumina28 not yet as I'm on mobile phone.๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
74 posts

thedarkstar • 6 April 2015 at 2:12 AM

@kiryko thx and do i need to improve the story or will it do

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 6 April 2015 at 2:16 AM

@kiryko Ok.

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 6 April 2015 at 2:17 AM

@thedarkstar If you think so it need to be done๐Ÿ˜ŠAnd please give Amy capital letter in name.She deserves it;)

Female
74 posts

thedarkstar • 6 April 2015 at 2:20 AM

@kiryko sorry about that and i didn't like the old story so hears a new one hope its better

in the beautiful meadows of Arc, a lone Buffalus stood proudly as its thick fur moved in the wind.
the Buffalus started to gently swayed from side to side like it was mimicking the long grains of grass as they moved. that lone Buffalus was called chris, well thats what his mother used to call him. he felt the slight pickup in wind speed but that was something it always did when the sun was setting. chris looked up at the changing colours of the sky waiting for darkness to fall over the land, after some time chris looked back to the town of Arc what was now glowing from the light it created. he wondered what was going on in that town not that he really cared much. the sun had finally set and it was getting darker out in the meadow.

chris was not scared of the dark unlike most of Arcs other animals and residents because he had been gifted with good vision in the night and day. chris looked to the forest then back to the grass lands he had came from., he decided to run back to his home as it was late. just as chris started running about five minutes in rain started to pour joined shortly by the sound and light of thunder and lightning. the ground grew slippery, chris lost his footing as he ran falling hard on his side. he struggled to get up but finally did after a string of failed attempts.

he felt pain in his side but ignored it, he had no time to pay it any attention he had to get home.
he started to once again run but being more careful than before. as he neared his home he felt the rain stop, when he had finally reached his home he rested...

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 7 April 2015 at 1:38 AM

Random pings so maybe all the slots can be taken !
Sorry if you didn't want to be pinged !

@emo_pattys

@bang14982

@dappne6

@redflipflap

Deleted • 10 April 2015 at 2:34 AM

@loumina28 always happy to be pinged ๐Ÿ˜Š but just got back from holiday camp and to tired to do these things sorry