Tine Roleplay *Don't need a tine to join*

in Roleplaying

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 25 August 2011 at 5:47 PM

Name: Saturn (Male)
Stage: 1rst.
Personality: Playful. *if you don't mind the next Part:* He loves the planets. Expectally Saturn, whitch he's name after.
*Yes, I'm a planet G..k*

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 25 August 2011 at 6:16 PM

Cinna, Nafte, and Melani sat there by the lake, and noticed twittle's scream. Melani walked over,"What is wrong?"

Female
406 posts

ninja • 25 August 2011 at 6:38 PM

Name: Blush
Stage: 1st
Personality: Calm and cool and collected. Very intellegent, but lacks fighting skills. She is very fast though, and agile.

Name: Conceited
Stage: 3rd (for this at least)
Personality: A terrible flirt, thinks he's the best in the world. He does stick with Buish though, as he's an excellent fighter. Basiclly opposite Blush

"Hey....is the festival supposed to be this empty?" Conceited asks.
"No, not at all. In fact, its's supposed to be bustling right now. Where is everyone?"
"Wait...there some people! Hey Melani! What's up?" Blush calls

Male
529 posts

frosty • 25 August 2011 at 6:38 PM

*Confused* D:

5,632 posts

linpug • 25 August 2011 at 6:40 PM

"Oh, hey there. What's happening" Tina asked confused

Male
529 posts

frosty • 25 August 2011 at 6:41 PM

"Everyone's missing, this place is usually packed with Tine's, but it's only us I guess," Eikona answered Tina.

5,632 posts

linpug • 25 August 2011 at 6:43 PM

"Oh my gosh, were did they all go" Tina said frightened

Male
529 posts

frosty • 25 August 2011 at 6:44 PM

"No one knows, we just arrived," Eikona says while looking around.

5,632 posts

linpug • 25 August 2011 at 6:47 PM

"are they late" tina asked trying to feel better.

Male
529 posts

frosty • 25 August 2011 at 6:50 PM

"I hope so, I've called every Tine in Ark (;)) but no answer," Eikona said concerned.

"Should we search for them?" Eikona turns around to the remaining group of Tines, in waits for a response.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 25 August 2011 at 6:50 PM

Nafhe looks around and sees the small group gathering around the the festival center, and wanders over. Every year since she has been alive tines have gathered here in numbers. It was desolate. No music, no blossoms, nothing. She wandered into the group warily, scared of the news,"Where is everyone?" She surveyed the area with eyes narrowing, searching for tines off in the distance.

Male
529 posts

frosty • 25 August 2011 at 6:56 PM

ME GUSTA ROLE PLAY ❤️

Continue..

Eikona jumps, frightened.

"Oh, it's only you, Nafhe," Eikona said gasping.

"We don't know, that's what we were just discussing now, come join the circle," Eikona said.

5,632 posts

linpug • 25 August 2011 at 6:59 PM

Tina looked around the festival, looking for the other tine. In the corner she got a glimpse of something pink. A tine?

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 25 August 2011 at 7:01 PM

@frosty Muy Bien!

Cinna lies out on the sunlit golden grass, shimmering and moving like the sea. Usually at this time she can hear the tines playing music or joyfully chatting, but she hears nothing. She figures if something was wrong Melani would run over to tell her, Nafhe would if Melani didn't nothing to worry about.

Little did she know what was going to happen. Nafhe listened to the group spit out ideas of where the others might be when a dark presence enveloped them. A stench of garbage and a deep pain in the gut. Doovoos.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 25 August 2011 at 7:03 PM

Skittles laid in the grass, not caring. She hated the Tine Party, or whatever.
Other Tines were weak, and just useless.

Male
529 posts

frosty • 25 August 2011 at 7:04 PM

"Yup, I think you're right," Eikona said crouching down to the floor.

"Look at these foot prints, DooVoo footprints..." Eikona points.

Eikona wasn't suprised. Doovoo's have had a bad past with Tines.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 25 August 2011 at 7:07 PM

Doovoos what did they want? The Bow and arrows. Nafhe ran over the the crystal case next to the tree where it was always displayed during festival. Gone.

"Eikona, it is gone." Nafhe looked at the other tines, her stomach dropped as she knew the others stomachs had dropped also. Melani had a chill sweep across her. "Skittles might have it?" She innocently suggested.

Female
406 posts

ninja • 25 August 2011 at 7:09 PM

"Oh GREAT" says Blush. "THOSE FREAKING DOOVOOS. AGAIN. REALLY???"
"What??" Asks Conceited after hearing her yell and runs up.
"Those Doovoos have stolen our love magic again" glowers Blush. "I THOUGH WE PROTECTED IT! Quick, test it out. You, Conceited, go flirt with someone"
"Uh....okay? Crazy Tine" mutters Conceited but goes up to Twittle. "Hey baby...."

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 25 August 2011 at 7:12 PM

@ninja //Smacks xD

Nafhe rolls her eyes at Conceited. "It isn't working." She slowly walks over to her mother, being the leader and smart one of them all. "The artifact. Is gone." Cinna gasps, not in 100 years has it gone missing, why now? In its most protected stage?

Male
529 posts

frosty • 25 August 2011 at 7:21 PM

"First we have to think-Has anyone done ANYTHING to anger the DooVoo's lately?" Eikona announces.

Eikona was worried. Without the artifact, the balance of love will be unbalanced. She knew the Tine's had to find it before Valentine's day.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 25 August 2011 at 7:24 PM

Skittles sat in her tree outside of the meadow, in the barrenlands.
The ground was rocky here, and grew no plants except for a few dying weeds.
It was brown and depressing, but away from all those silly Tines.
She had left the meadow after realizing everything was gone.
She clutched a small stone in her paws, laughing.

Male
529 posts

frosty • 25 August 2011 at 7:38 PM

Eikona noticed that Skittles was gone. She was here earlier, so she must of wondered off. In order to prevent from losing another Tine, Eikona went searching for Skittles.

"I'll be right back, STAY PUT," Eikona told the group.

He (Eikona plays as a boy) went off into the wood shouting 'Skittles'

"SKITTLES..." No response.

"SKITTLES...?" Eikona shouted. Still no response.

Deleted • 25 August 2011 at 7:53 PM

@balletninja

"Today was the day I was getting my assignment. The sky turned black and the owner of assignments left!" I cry.

Male
529 posts

frosty • 25 August 2011 at 7:57 PM

In worries of the weather and the others safety, Eikona turned back running towards the group.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 25 August 2011 at 8:00 PM

Skittles turned the other the Crystal artifact in her paws.
Yep. She'd stolen it from the Tine Festivle.
She grinned.
She was in the barrenlands, her home, in an old, almost dead tree.

Male
529 posts

frosty • 25 August 2011 at 8:02 PM

"Hey guys, let's search for Skittles, we can't afford losing another member," Eikona announced.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 25 August 2011 at 8:16 PM

Skittles tossed the stone in the air, and caught it boredly.
She didn't even know WHY she stole it.
Mabey she was a kelpomanic?

Female
406 posts

ninja • 25 August 2011 at 10:45 PM

Conceited rubbed his face where he'd been smacked. "Yup, definitely gone" he ruefully to Blush. "Lets find it soon, before all my charm floats away..."
"You never had any to start with" snorted Blush. "Wait...what's over there. Its...Tine glitter? Leading out of the glade...WTH?? Is anyone here a good tracker? This might lead us to Skittles. Who knows, maybe the DOOVOOS got her."

"How to we know it was the doovoos that stole it anyway" said Conceited. "Maybe like...a crazy Raskoon stole it or something? They like shiny stuff"

Male
529 posts

frosty • 26 August 2011 at 7:55 AM

Eikona looked at the paw print again.

"This can't be any other creature accept for a DooVoo, they have small, oval-shaped feet. The only other creature that's feet are identical (somewhat) to the DooVoo's feet are Tines. And I doubt another Tine would steal the artifact. I mean, it will affect the thief too," Eikona said.

Giving him the thought, Eikona questioned himself,

"Could Skittles have taken the artifact? Nah, it can't be..." Eikona though to herself

"Hey, when was the last time you guys say Skittles?" Eikona asked curiously.

Female
406 posts

ninja • 26 August 2011 at 7:30 PM

"Skittles? I dunno, I saw him laying over there" Blush pointed. "He seemed tired...or..."
"He was uninterested in out panic." interrupted Conceited.
"How would you know?" laughed Blush. "Youre not the one whose read all about body language in numerous books!"
"I'm the one who has expirienc O Sheltered One. I've been rejected enough times to know about distinterest."
"So...why was Skittles so bored looking? I mean, something important has gone missing"