Creature suggestion: The Cakbirthpartia!

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

What should I do next?

Deleted • 17 April 2015 at 12:18 AM

Introducing the amazing new creature,
THE CAKEBIRTHPARTIA!
(No one answers)
It's really awesome, a rainbow bird with cake! A loving, gift giving bird that you can get on egg cave's birthday!
(One person claps slowly)

Aww, man. No one likes it? To bad. Let's get started talking about it. Here you go:
The wonderful and awesome, Cakebirtpartia!
Habitat: Throughout Ark.
Height: 20 cm- 15 inches
Weight: 0.05-5 ounces
Obtainable by:
The cave, in the month of egg cave's birthday.
Availability: Seasonal
Stages: 1st- 150 feeds 2nd-300 feeds 3rd-500 feeds

About eggs:
Although the cake on the egg looks tasty, don't eat it. It provides food for the hatched and unhatched egg! The more candles the egg has, the older it is. But the wings seem to have no purpose, although they fly all over the place. No one, no even the SAR center, knows why they fly so mysteriously.

About the creature:
On the first days of the Cakebirtpartia is eating the cake on the egg. The cake provides vital nourishment for the egg.
The Cakebirtpartia's life is much like the Blu's but Cakebirtpartia deliver gifts most often on birthdays. But, like the Blu, they love spreading joy to the world.
Like when they were eggs, the more candles Cakebirtpartias have, they older they are. They seem to change color as they mature.

Pic:
http://s17.postimg.org/4v2rqvz6n/image.jpg
Flowangcat suggestion: http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/53792

This is my second creature suggestion! Thanks!
#loveicepopfanart
#loveicepopcreaturesuggestions
#creaturesuggestion

About pic- Sorry if the pic says available in cash shop park. I drew the pic before the suggestion, and due to some meaningful circumstances, it was changed to the cave.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 17 April 2015 at 12:54 AM

@loveicepop
It's a sweet suggestion but it has a flaw. Because we can see when creatures are obtained, we would then be able to know the user's birthday. Not everyone would be comfortable with that.

Deleted • 17 April 2015 at 12:56 AM

@mastergemma
Ok, that's fine! I'll just switch it to be available in the month of egg cave's b-day, how does that sound?

Gender Fluid
171 posts

kittykatmangle • 23 May 2015 at 4:43 PM

OMG this ones cute too!!!!