Harry Potter Fan Page

in Entertainment

whats your favorite book/movie? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 12 May 2015 at 9:31 PM

I'm getting lonely. I need more PotterHead Friends. SO HERE...
is the PotterHead page.

ENJOY!
Pottermore info about me:
i am: MarauderQueen2166
Im in Ravenclaw
wand info:
Length: 14 & 1/2 In
Wood: Elder
Core: Phoenix Feather
Flexibility: Hard

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 12 May 2015 at 11:15 PM

@teddy267
Did I hear Harry Potter?
*Claws way out of other fandoms* I love Harry Potter. Don't remember my Pottermore info though, I was signed up at one point, but forgot how my sign-in info and what e-mail I used.

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 13 May 2015 at 12:05 AM

@featherstar_stormclan
thats fine! whos your favorite person/animal in Harry Potter?
I L❤️VE SIRUIS BLACK.

Female
8 posts

jestercandy • 13 May 2015 at 2:05 AM

I'm a death eater tbh. >;3

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 13 May 2015 at 8:00 PM

@teddy267 @jestercandy
Draco Malfoy is my favorite character, not sure why. Or maybe Buckbeak, they both are very high up on my favorite character list.
I think I'd make a good Death Eater, as well although I'd be a better Voldemort than anything.

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 13 May 2015 at 9:55 PM

I took a test a few days ago to see witch harry potter book i am i am the Chamber of Secrets because i have a 'dark side'....
ANYWAY @featherstar_stormclan in his first few years, i have a crush on Draco... IK IK, its weird, but i totally don't see it anymore.

Snape, Snape, Severus Snape....

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 13 May 2015 at 11:32 PM

@teddy267 That's beautiful. Every time I get the tests done-always the house quizzes-I always get Ravenclaw or Slytherin.
May I ask where you took the book test?

Snape, Snape, Severus Snape...
DUMBLEDORE!

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 13 May 2015 at 11:57 PM

@featherstar_stormclan
Which Harry Potter Book Are You? - Quiz | Quotev

BEST SONG EVER: Dark Lord Funk

Female
8 posts

jestercandy • 14 May 2015 at 4:47 PM

@teddy267 @featherstar_stormclan

When I was 11, I took a test to see what house I was. I got hufflepuff; now I'm Slytherin. omg.

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 14 May 2015 at 6:29 PM

@jestercandy
I wanted to be in Slytherin.....
BUT RAVENCLAW GOT IN MY WAY. (I'm totally happy in Ravenclaw, BTW)
My Best friend and her mom are in Hufflepuff, And they are SO PROUD. im not kidding, they rub it in my face sometimes. so i rub it back "AT least my house is SMART."

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 14 May 2015 at 8:00 PM

@teddy267 @jestercandy
Wow, my friend got Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw for everytime she takes the quizzes. She adores the fact that she's in Hufflepuff. If I'm in Slytherin and she's Hufflepuff we'd be the best of friends, mainly because she's close to food but still.
I just took the book quiz and got the Philosopher's Stone. I really do like that book a lot.

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 15 May 2015 at 12:02 AM

@featherstar_stormclan
as you know, i REALLY wanted to be in Slytherin, so i made a song. this was INSANELY HARD, and im glad i chose to finish it, because for my first parody, i think i did pretty good.
Its a Harry Potter Parody of This is Halloween, from The Nightmare Before Christmas. The reason it was really hard is because my family LIVES of that movie. My dad is Jack, my mom is Sally, My bigger brother is Lock, im Shock, and my little brother is Barrel. So changing most of the Lyrics was really hard.

This is Slytherin
Boys and girls of every age, won't you like to see something strange? Come with us and you will see, in our House of Slytherin! This is Slytherin! This is Slytherin! Snakes hiss in the dead of night. This is Slytherin! Everybody make a scene, Scare till all the other house die of fright! I'ts out House, Everybody scream! In out house of Slytherin! I am the one hiding by your house, Voice blazing loud and Eyes open wide! I am the one hiding in the Dungeons, Fingers full of Spiders and Snakes everywhere! This is Slytherin, this is Slytherin, Slytherin, Slytherin, Slytherin, Slytherin! In this house we call home, everyone hail to the Dark Lord! In this House, Don't we love it now, Everyone's waiting for the next Attack! Round that Corridor, hiding on the stairs, waiting to attack, and how you'll SCREAM! This is Slytherin, silver and slimy green. Are you scared? Well thats just fine! Say it once, say it once, say it twice, tack a chance and roll the dice! OH, WHOA, SNAKE EYES! Everybody scream, everybody Scream, in out House of Slytherin! I am the snake with the tear-away fangs! Slither in with a flash and then gone away! I am the "Dark" when you call "Dark Lord" I am the Snake Weaving around your waist! I am the shadow in the moon at night, Filling your dreams to the brim with slime! This is Slytherin, This is Slytherin, Slytherin, Slytherin, Slytherin, Slytherin, Slytherin! Tender Mice everywhere, life's no fun without a good scare! Thats our job, but were not mean, in our house of Slytherin! In this house, dont we love it now? everybodys waiting for the next Attack! Draco Malfoy might catch you in the back and SCREAM like a Badger, make you jump right out of your skin! This is Slytherin, Everybody scream! Wont you please make way for a very special guy? Our Dark Lord is king of the Slytherin Batch, everyone hail to Lord Voldemort! This is Slytherin, Slytherin, Slytherin, Slytherin! In this House, we call Home, everyone hail to the Dark Lord! La, La, la-la-la, la, la, la-la-la, la,la, la, la, la, la, la, Weeeeee!

its cheesy, i know....

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 15 May 2015 at 9:39 PM

Topic moved to correct forum.

265 posts

ajinkura • 1 July 2015 at 7:45 AM

Anyone ever seen the videos from coldmirror related to the Harry Potter movies?

Nearly everyone here knows them. First part's called "Harry Potter und ein Stein" in english it's like "Harry Potter and a stone".

Pretty funny. ^^