Reviving Cove

in Trading & Auctions

Female
244 posts

lilacblack • 3 June 2015 at 1:13 PM

Hello

I quitted many years ago and now I'm back but I only had 2 pets left, so now I want to adopt back as many pets as I can. Anything you don't want anymore is aprecciated. I also have EC, a good amount so maybe we can also talk about that ^u^

Have a nice day, If you'd like me to feed your eggs just tell me 😉 I won't feed up to 150

Female
752 posts

hayleysmith • 3 June 2015 at 2:18 PM

@lilacblack I'll set up a lot for you, don't worry about giving anything, a junk egg will do 😊

Female
244 posts

lilacblack • 3 June 2015 at 2:20 PM

@hayleysmith omg thanks you so much

Female
752 posts

hayleysmith • 3 June 2015 at 2:20 PM

@lilacblack it's okay, the lot's up for you 😊

2,802 posts

elf • 3 June 2015 at 3:52 PM

@lilacblack
Welcome back ^^ Lot #575004 Here's a Few Monthlies and CRWs 😊 Not sure when you left, but since then, a few more creatures became endangered, events happened, and of course Cave Monthlies happened as well 😊 Along with that we developed the CDWC competition, the Thief Shop and Leila Oasis. If you have any questions just let me know 😊

Female
244 posts

lilacblack • 3 June 2015 at 4:02 PM

@leonx omg thanks a lot! Yeah I noticed some of those, well I guess I quitted around 2011, so like 4 years. I have no idea of the rarities now and I guess I should loose all hopes to get an olimpt a balrog or a goldox again xD I'm kinda lost in the site in general, but I'm fine. People is still really nice, and I appreciate that. I'm trying to search for my old pets and see if they have good homes now.

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 3 June 2015 at 4:19 PM

@lilacblack I'd like feeds please. Let me check if I have anything extra :^

2,802 posts

elf • 3 June 2015 at 4:28 PM

@lilacblack
No problem 😊 And it'd be great if you could feed @canine and the immortalizing tab here @leonx 😊

Female
244 posts

lilacblack • 3 June 2015 at 4:29 PM

@bunnyshadow sure give me a bit

2,802 posts

elf • 3 June 2015 at 4:49 PM

@lilacblack
Oh and also, if your creatures died, you might be able to revive them using the revival stone found in the CSP 😊

Female
244 posts

lilacblack • 3 June 2015 at 4:50 PM

@leonx... that's.. God I don't know how to react x3