Register
bunnyshadow • 26 August 2011 at 3:31 PM
Prizes: beweg, wisnaker, schnee, jester, tray, schnee, flaren, roason, 2 brownil (they WILL NOT be seperated)I will be adding prizes every few days . 😃 they get rarer and rarer. 😋 You will also get more and more prizes 😋This is a contest to get most of my creatures above level 2000 so they wont die dureing school 😉 Please Join! I will ONLY have 15 people join so hurry up! 😊First Place: 3 prize creaturesSecond Place: 2 prize creaturesThird Place: 1 prize creatureHere is how you can earn points 😊~ feeding @bunnyshadow 1 point~ feeding @shadowbunny 2 points~ feeding @GLaDOS & @luvduv 5points~ feeding @Froggytails & @relimez 5 poiints~ feeding all listed above 15 points~ freezeing Glitterwings 50 points~ giveing me a wishlist creature 1849104816291039 points~ tradeing me a wish list creature 30 points~ if u join this poll: http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/5786 saying i invited, +5 points!Lotsa points 😉Here is how you can LOSE points 😊~ feed ONLY her lists (@relimez) minus 5 for feeding entire coveGot it peeps? If not enough people join this contest will CLOSE. 😱 Ping me every time u feed or if ur interested in joining 😊(people i listed, feed ur own cove xD)Contestants:1. @cqpkytty ~ 2. @froggytails ~ 190 points3. @solaris ~ 4. @ladynite ~ 110 points5. @rowina ~ 135 points6. @mustang_rider ~ 7. @sanibel_18 ~ 28 1/2 points8. @themaskedwriter ~ 5 ptsBanned Users:@linpug
Deleted • 26 August 2011 at 3:33 PM
Bump~
bunnyshadow • 26 August 2011 at 3:35 PM
BUmp ._. no ones joining D:
lisa1321 • 26 August 2011 at 3:38 PM
Bump I might join. I sdont have alot of time but maybe.
Deleted • 26 August 2011 at 3:39 PM
Bump
bunnyshadow • 26 August 2011 at 3:45 PM
@lisa1321 YAY! @bluegirl80 do u want to join?
Deleted • 26 August 2011 at 3:45 PM
@bunnyshadow I dont do contests.
bunnyshadow • 26 August 2011 at 3:46 PM
@bluegirl80 oh well thanx for the bump!
Deleted • 26 August 2011 at 3:51 PM
BUmp~ someone please come
bunnyshadow • 26 August 2011 at 3:52 PM
Bump ☹️
Deleted • 26 August 2011 at 3:55 PM
so lonely...
cqpkytty • 26 August 2011 at 3:56 PM
bumpi'll join!it will be easy because nobody else is joining.@bunnyshadowif I place, I CALL DIBS ON THE COLATAY!!!!!!!!!(is that ok?)
bunnyshadow • 26 August 2011 at 3:58 PM
@cqpkytty hmm.... if u make it to second or first u can get it alright? but not third :L YAY!! my roason giveaway got more contestants this contest must suck 😋
Deleted • 26 August 2011 at 4:00 PM
bump~ everyone is at chu-nation :L
dionaea • 26 August 2011 at 4:04 PM
Ok, I'll join, just can't promise I'll feed every day (like today, bedtime for me now XD)
bunnyshadow • 26 August 2011 at 4:04 PM
bump~sigh~
glados • 26 August 2011 at 4:27 PM
@bunnyshadowTHANK YOU. xDWoot, good luck with this. (:Bump.
froggytails • 26 August 2011 at 4:32 PM
@Bunnyshadow I'll join 😊 How many points does cqpkytty have?
bunnyshadow • 26 August 2011 at 4:48 PM
@cqpkytty r u gonna feed?@GLaDOS ur not gonna join?@froggytails 0 so far 😃 yay!!! my second contestant!
froggytails • 26 August 2011 at 5:22 PM
@bunnyshadowI fed everyone's pets on the list, but I didn't feed Free-for-adopt, purpureal or glitterwings. 😊
solaris • 26 August 2011 at 5:24 PM
May I join please? I'll feed later today. 😊
bunnyshadow • 26 August 2011 at 5:51 PM
@solaris sure u can join ping me wen ur done feeding 😊@froggytails +15 points 😊
ladynite • 26 August 2011 at 6:15 PM
I am joining! Feeding the coves right now! I'll ping ya when I'm done ;D
rowina • 26 August 2011 at 6:41 PM
@bunnyshadowMay I join please? Fed all lists (but not purpureal, glitterwings, free-for-adopt the draid) 😊
mustang_rider • 26 August 2011 at 6:59 PM
ill join 😃
bunnyshadow • 26 August 2011 at 7:08 PM
@rowina @mustang_rider @ladynite joined 😊 thank you 😃
ladynite • 26 August 2011 at 7:11 PM
I'm still workin on them! I dont know if its my computer, or egg cave, but its taking me FOREVER! >_<"
fate • 26 August 2011 at 7:18 PM
@BunnyshadowMay I join? C:
ladynite • 26 August 2011 at 7:37 PM
@bunnyshadow ALL Fed!! (Except Free-for-adopt,purpreal, and glitterwings of course!) For today! 😊Just wanted to let you know ;DI'm also advertising for your contest in my status 😊Oh, and your eggs are up in the trademarket! 😸
bunnyshadow • 26 August 2011 at 7:56 PM
alright 😊