The Canine Courier •

in General

Issue 2 Poll: Which Stage Of Basque Is Cutest?

Female
309 posts

polaroid • 23 June 2015 at 5:46 AM

C • A • N • I • N • E ~ C • O • U • R • I • E • R
Issue 1, June 23rd
Created By ~ @Polaroid
Our Hashtag ~ #CNCOUR
Sponsored By ~ #CanineClub

• GRAND OPENING

Welcome to the Canine Courier, the hottest and most up-to-date EggCave newspaper around! Find what's happening in Eggcave and the world around you, also with featured users, polls, and much more!

• PLEASE KNOW...

...that the Canine Courier is a newspaper, not a place that you can randomly comment & spam upon! Would you tear up and scribble on a newspaper? Probably not! Instead, if you'd like to comment on the newspaper, please write on @Polaroid 's wall. Or, if you're a member of the Canine Club, you can chat about it there!

• THE CANINE CLUB!

The Canine Courier is sponsored by the wonderful #CanineClub -- it's all about CANINES! The club is for all members of Eggcave who adore canine critters, and is owned by the wonderful @Immortalraven and @Leonx . As long as you own 3 canine creatures and have been on Eggcave for three months, you can join!

• ALL ABOUT EGGCAVE

Over the last week, tons of things have been happening in Eggcave! On June 15th, eight NEW travels were released. Go snatch them up now from the Cash Shop Park and the Travel Agency! Also, a new creature for the CDWC was just released. It's...a wasp.

• DADDY'S DAY

Happy Father's Day, everyone! An awesome new creature has been released to honor our dads...the BASQUE! A shadow-dwelling creature, the Basque is a creature that you should probably get before it's gone. Careful, though -- they have very sharp spikes!

• FEATURED USER

Every issue, the Canine Courier makes sure to feature one special user from the Canine Club! This week's user is... @Darexxis ! She is always collecting items, and loves the new Basques. And guess what: Dare's birthday is next week, so make sure to give her a big shoutout!

• WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Although it was great that a creature was released for Father's Day, what about the moms on Eggcave? I think we all noticed a creature wasn't released for Mother's Day. Do you think a creature should have been released for the moms? Make sure to take this issue's poll!

• A LAST NOTE...

...please don't post on the Canine Courier! Thanks all -- and enjoy the newspaper!

Female
11 posts

ignition • 29 June 2015 at 1:46 PM

Issue X1, June 29th
By @Polaroid
#CNCOUR
Sponsored By #CanineClub

• This Poll's Results

"Should a creature have been released for Mother's Day?"
Yes! 11 Votes
No! 1 Vote
Only if Ian had time! 2 Votes
No creatures for either. 1 Vote

• YES! Wins. Thanks for participating everyone!

Female
309 posts

polaroid • 29 June 2015 at 2:09 PM

Issue 2, June 29th
By @Polaroid (Yay, it's her 100th post)
#CNCOUR
Sponsored By #CanineClub

• CANINE NEWS

The Canine Club is running an Anthem/Motto Contest! The contest ends in July and you can be in the running to win an Orp, In A Painting Travel, and more!

• PLEASE KNOW...

...that the Canine Courier is a newspaper, not a place that you can randomly comment & spam upon!
The Courier caters to a large age range of people on EggCave! It's a bit hard to aim at all ages. Each week the Courier will tell you the age range they will be aiming at 😊
This Week's Age Range: 11+

• ALL ABOUT EGGCAVE

Coffee + Magazines! Starting to sound a bit like Starbucks here -- Get yours today! Also, the Basque availability period has ended. Now, you can only get a Basque by stopping by the Trade Center and getting it from a different user. Happy searching!

• 'OUR NIGHTMARE IS OVER'

Today the police captured escaped convict David Sweat near the Canadian border. The two prisoners had used power tools to escape prison. It's reliving that the one that was still on the run has been captured. Good job police + government agents! Thank you for keeping us safe.

• FEATURED USER

This week's featured user is @Arvak ! A good friend and a steadfast supporter of #CNCOUR , she is someone you can lean on. She is currently sick with the stomach flu, so make sure you give her well wishes for a speedy recovery.

• WHAT DO YOU THINK?

The Basques are out of stores! Do you have one? If so, are you going to freeze it? Do you think the Basque is cutest in egg stage, 1st stage, 2nd, or last? Make sure to take this week's poll to see what stage of Basque you + the EggCave community favor!

Female
11 posts

ignition • 10 July 2015 at 2:55 PM

Issue X2, July 10th
By @Polaroid
#CNCOUR
Sponsored By #CanineClub

• This Poll's Results

"Which Stage Of Basque Is Cutest?"
Egg! 1 Vote
1st! 3 Votes
2nd! 2 Votes
3rd! 1 Vote

• FIRST STAGE! Wins. Thanks for participating everyone!