Newcomer At Egg Cave!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Male
1 post

jose_pofonolo • 30 June 2015 at 2:30 PM

Hello, I'm Jose. I am new here and I just established an account with this peculiar website. I really, really, really, really, really, really like eggs! I especially love to collect eggs, and eat them, gosh how I love scrambled eggs! I hope one of you fellow "Egg Caver,s" will help me along my way. #swagneverstops #blessed #blessedlife #jose4thewin #joseisbest #joseloveseggs #josereallyreallyreallyeallylikeseggs BYE FELISHA!

Female
40 posts

miamouser • 30 June 2015 at 2:33 PM

hi! come on over to "New Friends"! you can say i sent you here, and you'll have friends in no time! 😃

Female
3,809 posts

sparklefox • 1 July 2015 at 1:43 AM

@jose_pofonolo - Welcome to Egg Cave! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

If you are replying to someone, you should ping them. Otherwise, they won't know that you've done so. To ping someone, either click the bell icon under their username in the forums, or type an @ followed by their username (e.g. @sparklefox ). You can only ping up to five people per post. Sorry if you knew this already.

Checking out the Forum Rules and the Site Guidelines would be an easy way to start. Other useful links are the FAQ and eCode.

A common mistake from newbies is that they'll ping and reply to people using their own wall. Pinging does not work out of forums and the blog, and to reply to people's comments you go to their wall instead.

#somanyhashtags

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 1 July 2015 at 1:50 AM

@jose_pofonolo
Welcome to egg cave! Hope you like it so far 😊 If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! 😉 You can add me as a friend, I don't mind! For a head start, can you please type # A welcome gift for new users! in the forum search? You'll find a nice welcome gift! (BTW, when you press search, click the second link, and then reply the post, saying that you are a new user! You cannot access the trade center until you are at least two days old. 😋)
>.<

265 posts

ajinkura • 1 July 2015 at 8:52 AM

@jose_pofonolo

Welcome to eggcave. Have any questions? Better not aks me, ask the rest posting here some answers. They'll help you a lot. Otherwise just look it up, google it or so. That will help you, really. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to be rude. 😉

Greets

Female
160 posts

shadow_peaches_lizards • 4 July 2015 at 8:56 PM

@jose_pofonolo
Welcome! You can send me a friend request if you'd like! 😊

Deleted • 5 July 2015 at 2:03 PM

Hi and welcome to egg cave!!!