240 posts

name • 27 July 2015 at 7:39 PM

@dream-within-a-dream didn't see this ping but hugs back 😊 no problem

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 14 August 2015 at 5:14 AM

@wanderlust
@alphayjuliets
Hi! My sister, sarvarnaa (Didn't ping cause she'll get the message 😋) has a particular type of creature she'll love to have! 😊 (Always admired my Cantik and Candit as I admires her Aurelian... 😋 I think gonna trade for one soon! *Sqee!*) Her dream is probably a Cantik or Candit. I would really appreciate it if you traded with her either! 😊 And I'll love to join! 😊 I've got lots of Bzzt's and Nomtuk's, and Dinno's that I could donate! 😊

EDIT: This is soooooooooooooooo nice of you! 😊 Making dreams come true >o<

Female
599 posts

naked-snakes-box • 14 August 2015 at 5:47 AM

@alphayjuliets
this is a mega awesome thing your doing keep up the sweet work

240 posts

name • 14 August 2015 at 1:10 PM

@leafmelody Sure thing dear 😊 we only asked for donations to keep it going, not to make profit so that's why we'd appreciate any help ^~^ and it would be much better if you liked what we are doing, and see how you could get involved and help other people in the ways you can, maybe just by gifting a travel or help them out in any way, that's much better than anything since we are only two people trying here. If we could motivate other people to help out, then there is more help than what us two can do 😊 we both have school and are trying to keep up with the crazy schedule. we are both gonna be a bit busy but will get back to you ASAP! and to be honest, there are more people who are kind to us and it's just that they didn't start a post like this and that's why they didn't get noticed ^~^ but there are definitely more kind people out there is what I'm trying to say ❤ī¸ they are awesome!!

@naked-snakes-box oh why, thank you ❤ī¸ that's sweet of you hun ❤ī¸ have a wonderful day!

Edit: a bit later XD

For those of you who wanted to help ^^ @dream-within-a-dream @gymnastics001 @silverjt : If you guys found someone and decided to gift, it would be appreciated that you guys ping them on here instead and include the lot here so that it could bump the post and at the same time because we got some monthlies and stars from @kaiserbakura who is so kind,we wanted her/him to know that we are actually gifting and share the happiness of helping others get what they like 😊

#giftninjas #warmfuzzyfeelings

Female
1,188 posts

gymnastics001 • 14 August 2015 at 1:52 PM

@alphayjuliets I found someone who only has commons @ctqueen

26 posts

wanderlust • 14 August 2015 at 2:55 PM

@gymnastics001 i think alphayjuliets meant that if you decided to gift , set up the lot and ping them on here.

240 posts

name • 14 August 2015 at 3:12 PM

@gymnastics001 yup ^~^ i meant if you wanted to gift, set up a lot and ping them here with the lot! sorry for the confusion. ❤ī¸

Female
1,188 posts

gymnastics001 • 14 August 2015 at 3:13 PM

@alphayjuliets @wanderlust ok I'll do that 😊

240 posts

name • 14 August 2015 at 3:15 PM

@gymnastics001 Awesome ^~^ ❤ī¸ thanks for all the help 😊

26 posts

wanderlust • 14 August 2015 at 3:31 PM

@gymnastics001 c: okay! All set!

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 14 August 2015 at 8:05 PM

@alphayjuliets
Thank you so much! 😊

Male
25 posts

aerochow • 15 August 2015 at 11:23 PM

@alphayjuliets
My friend ( kagekuronekomn ) really wants a Finti ever since I got mine from a auction. She's been bugging me for weeks now, to give her the Finti, but I only have one. I tried looking one for her, but no replies yet ;^; It'll be really nice if you guys can gift one to her by suprise 😊 Thnx for doing all of this for us ❤ī¸

Sadly, I don't have anything to donate, lol.

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 15 August 2015 at 11:29 PM

@alphayjuliets
@wanderlust
Thank you SOOOOOO much! 😊 (Can't thank you enough!) Just showed my sis and she got so excited! 😊 What does she offer though 😋

240 posts

name • 16 August 2015 at 11:44 AM

@leafmelody Sorry to make you so excited but I can't really help you with it. ☚ī¸ if she has anything else she likes, let me know though.

This is probably the only time I will explain why i can't because even in my original post I stated that there is no guarantee I can help and I only started to collect monthlies in Feb 2015. Candit is not a monthlie for that period of time. I asked wanderlust if he could give me back the gift of a candit and he agreed. I felt bad that he has to do that and I didn't want to make him do that.

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 17 August 2015 at 7:14 AM

@alphayjuliets
It's alright! 😉 Anything from January-May? Cause I quit for awhile 😋

240 posts

name • 17 August 2015 at 1:54 PM

@leafmelody wait, I thought this was for your sister? ^~^

@aerochow We will get back to you ASAP. And if you think you have nothing to donate, you can always just donate one(or more if you want to keep us going) this month's monthlies ^~^ or if you decided to give us a common, we would ask for 4500EC to abandon it because we cannot keep them as we have no cove space.

26 posts

wanderlust • 17 August 2015 at 10:55 PM

@leafmelody we don't exactly help people to achieve their WL but more like we see someone likes a certain monthlie that we can help with, we'd do it.

@aerochow Lot #592796 @kagekuronekonm

Like alphayjuliets said: "you can always just donate one(or more if you want to keep us going) this month's monthlies or if you decided to give us a common, we would ask for 4500EC to abandon it because we cannot keep them as we have no cove space."

we'd appreciate it.

😊 #giftninjas

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 18 August 2015 at 3:40 AM

@alphayjuliets
We both quit for like... A year so 😋

240 posts

name • 18 August 2015 at 10:27 AM

@leafmelody so is this for you and not your sister? ?~?

@wanderlust you always speak my mind c:

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 19 August 2015 at 6:31 AM

@alphayjuliets
For my sister 😸

Male
25 posts

aerochow • 20 August 2015 at 12:30 AM

@alphayjuliets @wanderlust
Here's the donation 😃

http://eggcave.com/trades

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 20 August 2015 at 1:04 AM

@alphayjuliets @wanderlust @shinasuki Lot #27731 I believe these were on your wishlist?

26 posts

wanderlust • 29 August 2015 at 12:47 AM

@leafmelody Lot #595458 now we can ping @sarvarnaa c:

@alphayjuliets pinngggg ping ping ping ping XD

@lenamilove YAY thanks for doing this ^^ and I will talk to alphayjuliets to send you something nice as our first gift ninja ping-ing here 😃

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 29 August 2015 at 12:51 AM

@wanderlust
Thank you so much! ❤ī¸ How can I help? Because I want to make people feel good just like what I did to my sister. 😸

240 posts

name • 29 August 2015 at 12:52 AM

@leafmelody I didn't see your ping at all D: sorry!!! I see the lot is up 😊

@lenamilove Ohhh thanks for being the first 😊 let me look through my inventory!

@wanderlust dude thanks for the ping, I would have never seen this if it wasn't for you

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 29 August 2015 at 12:53 AM

@alphayjuliets
What lot? For my sis? Or something else? I've got a Kiretch that's unwanted that I can donate 😸

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 29 August 2015 at 12:59 AM

@alphayjuliets @wanderlust Oh, no its fine guys 😊
Unfortunately she never responded.. I still have the items in my inventory too :/

240 posts

name • 29 August 2015 at 1:05 AM

@leafmelody Yes the lot wanderlust has ^^ sorry ^^;; it must have been the fact that when all of my creatures are close to dying and I have 200+ notifications that I missed your and other people's ping :s

@lenamilove sorry to you too D: missed your ping too Ohh noo 😊 still, even if she didn't respond that's still kind of you to try ❤ī¸ youre the first to try therefore you're special 😃 sending you my personal fav travel : golden tree meadows ❤ī¸ so pretty

Female
157 posts

jasmyne • 9 September 2015 at 10:58 AM

@alphayjuliets

Oh, I always buy a lot of junk items+travels to make a random raffle, but it's just too messy, what with the usernames and all, so I'll like to join you! 😊 Can I?

Pings
@murdermansion
@namyna
@possiegal
@manadragonmagic
@takatheeducatedkid