PokeHigh

in Roleplaying

Have you played in some of my other role plays?

Female
2,241 posts

ashlinnhi • 26 July 2015 at 7:20 AM

@sheepfox Sorry, not joining RPs right now ☚ī¸ And another note, only the first 5 pings work when you ping people 😊

Trans Male
203 posts

funyarinpa • 26 July 2015 at 1:23 PM

@sheepfox I'd like to join 😊

Name: Lance
Pokemon: Nidorino
Teacher or student: Student
Crush (optional): None
Mix (yes or no): Yes (Nidoking + lairon parents- but visibly just a nidorino)
Shiny (yes or no): No
(Students only) What group(s) are you in: School battle team.
Other: Prone to detentions and time out of class for breaking things/hurting other students through no fault of his own- doesn't know his own strength.

Female
580 posts

splashnose • 27 July 2015 at 5:44 AM

@sheepfox

Name: Illusion (Lucy for short)
Pokemon: Mew
crush (optional): None yet
mix (yes or no): Nope
shiny (yes or no): No
(students only) what group(s) are u in (ex: jocks, nerds): She is a slight gamer, an otaku and is part of that small crazy group
Other: She love sweet things, but not too many, otherwise she gets sick

Name: Nova
Pokemon: Umbreon
crush (optional): No
mix (yes or no): She has a houndoom farther
shiny (yes or no): Nope
(students only) what group(s) are u in (ex: jocks, nerds): The outcast, though she could get into the nerd group or the bookworms if she wasn't so shy
Other: She is actually a really good singer, but she has stage freight.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 27 July 2015 at 1:41 PM

@funyarinpa
@splashnose accepted, both of you

Spike was full of himself, thinking he was the best, and today was no different. Ace was a good sportsman, so he wouldn't brag about things.

Ace:

"ya, good game!"

Spike on the other hand, was glaring at the Jolteon that had beat him. That Jolteon was full of himself as well.

Other Jolteon:

"hey kid, you think you're gonna beat me? dream on, dream boy."

Spike was enraged by this comment because he had done his best to be in a good spot. He let off a slow growl. this attracted some attention.

Trans Male
203 posts

funyarinpa • 27 July 2015 at 2:40 PM

@sheepfox Thanks.

@rustiscool @silverjt @splashnose @pokemonlover4427

Lance had given up on the race way back when a blur of yellow and black, which was all he could make out, had sped past- slinking off to the side of the lanes to relax and watch the rest play out. This wasn't his kind of gym class.

He heard a growl from one of the two jolteons at the end of the race, he considered going over just in case an argument- or worse, a fight- broke out. Then again, it could just be a bit of an adrenalin rush on both sides.

"Lance! Get up!"

Oh great, it was a teacher. He had been noticed.

"Since you are so well rested, you can clean up the lane markers today."

"Yes, Sir." He responded, deciding to start at the finish where the others were gathering and making his way over with the cart.

Female
580 posts

splashnose • 27 July 2015 at 10:54 PM

(I just noticed my mistake, Nova has a Houndoom father, not a houndour)

Lucy watched all the others from a corner, a pocky sticking out of her mouth. She ate it quickly so the teacher didn't see. On the other side of the gym room, hiding in the shadows, Nova was standing. You could only see the faint glow of yellow from her direction. Unlike Lucy, who was only watching the others because she could, Nova was hiding because she was an irregularity. She wasn't natural because of her parents.

@funyarinpa
@sheepfox
@rusticool
@silverjt

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 1 August 2015 at 2:49 PM

@rustiscool
@splashnose
@funyarinpa

Spike:

"I'm gonna show you!"

Other Jolteon:

"Show me what? how to be a Slowpoke? Sure, go ahead"

Spike was almost literally on fire at this point and charged toward the other Jolteon, smashing him and beating him on the ground. He pinned him down.

Spike:

"you better shut your big mouth and get lost!" He said in a rage voice.

By then, so much attention was on him that he almost felt like he was on TV or playing a good game of Basketball. He kept smacking the other Jolteon. It was so loud in that field i'm pretty sure Pokemon 1 mile away could hear the commotion.

Female
580 posts

splashnose • 2 August 2015 at 12:22 AM

Lucy watched the two male PokÊmon fight, sneaking another pocky into her mouth. She started getting bored so she decided to play with her tail. She was debating whether to transform or not.

Nova started to walk off as a crowed started to appear, not liking being part of a crowed.

@funyarinpa
@sheepfox
@rusticool
@silverjt

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 2 August 2015 at 5:18 PM

@funyarinpa
@sheepfox
@rusticool
@silverjt

Killer was just aching to be part of the fight. Then Crusher murmered something to her, and she nodded. They padded swiftly though the crowd until they got to the fighting pokemon. Each took a jolteon in their jaws and were able to throw them to opposite sides of the gym, because they were quite light. Killer chuckled, loving a good fight. Crusher just gave a growl and stalked out of the gym.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 2 August 2015 at 11:21 PM

@rustiscool

Spike didn't notice that Killer had thrown him, and he thought it was the other Jolteon, so he took out his rage on the other jolteon. By then it was bruises, scars and more. He hoped the teachers wouldn't notice because he would be busted.

Spike:

"WHY DID YOU THROW ME" he said, pounding the other jolteon more.

Other Jolteon:

"i promise i didn't throw you!" now he sounded like he was giving in."

this was like a wrestling match, so far, he was on top.

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 2 August 2015 at 11:45 PM

@sheepfox

Killer gave a growl and used fire fang on him. "Stop being an idiot!" she growled, and then stood between the two.

Trans Male
203 posts

funyarinpa • 3 August 2015 at 4:03 PM

(Sorry, had lots of stuff to do)

@sheepfox @rustiscool @splashnose @silverjt

Lance stopped a few feet away from the group and glanced back at where he had been lazing. The teacher was gone, and he certainly wasn't near the group- where had he gone? The best course of action right now would have been to find someone of authority but Lance didn't want to be the snitch for telling.

Instead, he suppressed both his growing desire to join in and to find help, carring on with the task he had been given. An all out brawl would get him kicked off the battle squad for sure- or even banned from competing again.

For now, his job was to protect the cart and the items inside, lest he be blamed for damage and given another batch of detentions. Even the idea of it made him shudder.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 3 August 2015 at 5:38 PM

@rustiscool
@funyarinpa
@splashnose

Spike:

"hey, what was that for? i needed to get revenge on this twerp!" he said looking at the Jolteon that had beat him.

Other Jolteon:

"You wouldn't have gotten fire fanged if you had just accepted the fact that i won the race."

Spike:

"well i told you that i would show you, and i did."

Other Jolteon:

"i didn't expect you to go in an all out rage. Can't you take a joke?"

Spike:

"that wasn't a joke to me."

Spike was just fortunate that no teachers saw the fight. but he knew someone would probably ground him that way.

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 3 August 2015 at 5:54 PM

@sheepfox @funyarinpa @splashnose

She growled. "You're both idiots! You for being too cocky, and you for beating him up. If we're lucky, we all MIGHT get lucky enough to not get detention. But if we do, i SWEAR i will kill you both!" She looked infuriated.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 3 August 2015 at 6:02 PM

@rustiscool

Spike:

"we wont get detention, trust me. even if we do, i know how to get out of it. It was one time in 4th grade....

I didn't want to do the research for this project i was supposed to make, so i left the room, and out of the building. The teacher found me about 5 minutes later, and i owed my recess. She had me sit behind her on the wall. I ran off into the field. when recess was over, i ran for the door, and i went back home early that day..."

Other Jolteon:

"wow, you're good at escapes. By the way, i never introduced my self. My name is Comet."

Spike:

"nice name." a few seconds later, he said "did i mention we wont go to detention?"

Comet:

"don't jinx yourself."

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 3 August 2015 at 6:17 PM

@sheepfox

"I wish i knew how to escape that well. I have gotten Crusher and I into soooo many detentions." She sighed, then went on. "Sup Comet, i'm Killer, and the one who threw you before was Crusher."

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 3 August 2015 at 6:21 PM

@rustiscool

Comet:

"Nice to meet you, Killer."

Spike:

"ya, I've known these guys for a while, but they almost never communicated with me this school year."

Spike honestly wondered why no teachers were there to bust them. But he was glad.

"Its almost lunch time, i think."

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 3 August 2015 at 6:39 PM

@sheepfox

"Well, we really are not communicating guys. Rather anti-social." She looked around and saw that all the gym was still watching them. "Uh, let's go to lunch now..."

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 3 August 2015 at 6:44 PM

@rustiscool

Spike and Comet felt awkward that everyone was still staring at them.

Spike and Comet shook paws.

Spike:

"good fight."

Comet:

"ya, i agree."

--------

They went to lunch. Spike was a picky eater, so he brought his own lunch, since he didn't want salad or burritos.

Comet looked at his burrito.

Comet:

"There's something wrong with this burrito."

Spike:

"what is it?"

Comet:

"i'm not exactly sure. It looks...raw."

Spike took a good look at it.

Spike:

"you're right. Killer, Crusher, what did you get for lunch?"

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 3 August 2015 at 7:13 PM

@sheepfox

"Burritos." They said in unison. They would pretty mush eat everything meat. Killer was already half through hers.

Killer:
She looked up. "What's the matter, a little red meat never hurt anybody."

Crusher:
Crusher thought about it. "Well, unless your body isn't made to eat it. Then it could kill you in some cases."

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 3 August 2015 at 7:21 PM

@rustiscool

just then, Ace busted in the doors. His face was so red he looked like someone burnt him. He was panting.

Spike:

"whoa, what happened, Ace?" He said, wide eyed.

Ace:

*pant* "the burritos *pant* are infected *pant* with Ebola" *pant*

Comet was in the middle of chewing his burrito. He spit it out, wiped his tongue and attempted to barf.

Spike

"wait are you serious?"

Ace:

"I've never lied to you before, Spike, and this time isn't different."

Ace went ran as fast as his legs could carry him to the office.

Principal:

"...and the soccer team try outs will be-"

Ace swiped the microphone.

"attention everyone. Not to scare anyone, but the burritos you ate at lunch...well...they have Ebola..."

The principal looked at Ace in shock.

Most people started barfing out the burritos in attempt to not become sick.

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 3 August 2015 at 7:26 PM

@sheepfox

Killer:
She turned a sickly green. "Oh god. I-if you excuse me..." She ran to the nearest trashcan and puked out her burrito.

Crusher:
"Well, never having school lunch again." she said as she patted Killer's back. She had not eaten her burrito yet. "How could this happen?"

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 3 August 2015 at 7:33 PM

@rustiscool

Ace came back.

Ace:

"you regret eating that burrito, don't you guys?"

Comet:

"sure do."

Spike:

"this is really going to lower the school's profits if everyone figures out their food is infected."

Spike took out his big pack of pop rocks.

Spike:

"any of you guys want pop rocks?...i'm the only one in this group with lunch left..."

Comet:

"Sour apple flavor isn't my favorite, but i'll give it a try."

Spike:

"i also have lots more here, since i don't want to pack my lunch every day. Lets see here...i have pudding, pizza, and more pop rocks of all flavors."

Lots of Pokemon at closer tables came over to get edible, non infected food. Spike had helped lots of Pokemon.

Spike:

"The school will probably be reported to the school district for this. and the trash cans are almost overflowing with infected burrito barf."

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 3 August 2015 at 7:41 PM

@sheepfox
Killer:
She groaned, still looking a little sick. Not from ebola, just the whole throwing up thing. "Noooo. No food ever again..."

Crusher:
She patted Killer's back again. Then she took one piece of pizza and several packets of pop rock from Spike. "No kidding. Heck, the school might get shut down from this. Giving students ebola? It's going to be all over the news. Chaos across the country. I hope we get the day off. " She seemed more interested than degusted.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 3 August 2015 at 7:45 PM

@rustiscool

Spike:

"i think most of the teachers are working to try and convince the principal to close the school for a while, but he won't do it. i don't know why"

Comet:

"I hope he does, there has almost always been something wrong with the school lunches."

Spike:

remembering Killer's comment from a minute ago, he replied "you're going to starve to death if you don't eat again, plus, not all food is infected."

Comet:

"from now on, i will never eat school lunch EVER AGAIN. i don't trust them now."

almost everyone else was talking about this.

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 3 August 2015 at 8:10 PM

@sheepfox

Killer:
In a growly voice, she said, "I'd rather die."

Crusher:
Her eyes widened. "Woah! What is the principal is secretly evil and he's trying to poison us?!"

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 3 August 2015 at 8:22 PM

@rustiscool

Spike:

"he is a Mewtwo, maybe he hates children..."

Comet:

"he should be fired if he did this, especially on purpose."

Spike:

"if you aren't gonna eat again, you only have about 2 weeks left in your life."

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 3 August 2015 at 8:30 PM

@sheepfox

Chrusher:
She gasped. "It all makes sense!"

Killer:
she rolled her eyes. "Crusher, you are way to happy about this. And I will spend those 2 last weeks throwing up and regretting my life decisions." She joked darkly

Female
2,125 posts

xoxo5959 • 3 August 2015 at 9:48 PM

@sheepfox If anything needs to be fixed, let me know c;

Name: Elli

Pokemon: Flaaffy

crush: ??

mix: No

shiny: No

what group(s): Mostly art: music, cooking, drawing and painting, photography.

other: Likes to meet new people, but has is soft spoken voice. Would rather spend time improving her skills in the arts.

#XOform

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 3 August 2015 at 10:01 PM

@rustiscool

Spike:

"i think all of your friends would be said if you starved to death, Killer."

Comet:

"But even being an evil mewtwo, it wasn't the principals fault for the disease."

Spike:

"he's right, the cafetiria ladies must have done it."

Ace:

"I have no idea who did it, but lets figure it out."

Spike:

"Its almost time for class. good thing most of us are in the same science class."