PokeHigh

in Roleplaying

Have you played in some of my other role plays?

Female
1,081 posts

blacksnivy27 • 25 August 2015 at 2:35 PM

@sheepfox @rustiscool @nightmaremoon12

charm:
something falls out of charms hand it is a mega stone! but purple smoke is coming out of it murmuring "let me out" the a big FLASH!

Mega Charm:
"finally! I'm free!" purple smoke was coming out out of his eyes and the voice sounded weird as if charm was not saying it but someone else."ha ha something to fight!" he says as he sees Zack he smashes
him at the wall Zack turns back in to a Zorua.

Zack:
"RUN EVERYONE THAT IS NOT CHARM NOT ANYMORE!" he runs and ends up hiding with crusher.

Mega Charm:
he looks for something else to fight.

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 25 August 2015 at 2:39 PM

@blacksnivy27 @nightmaremoon12 @sheepfox

Crusher:
"What did you do?! Tell me or I'll throw you back out there!" She whispered loudly. She sounded threatening, unlike her normal self

Female
1,081 posts

blacksnivy27 • 25 August 2015 at 2:48 PM

@sheepfox @rustiscool

Zack:
"it is not me it the mega stone! he only told me this when he first when found cherry blossom she had that stone! but she was smashing everything! the only way to turn him back is to defeat him! there is some kind of evil pokemon inside the stone! just don't send me back out there!"

Cherry blossom:
she was watching the whole thing. oh no Charm! she was thinking

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 25 August 2015 at 5:03 PM

Crusher:
"But we can't beat him! He's too strong!"

Female
1,081 posts

blacksnivy27 • 25 August 2015 at 5:09 PM

@nightmaremoon12 @sheepfox @rustiscool

Zack:
"umm umm what is fire weak to umm umm i know water! umm umm but how are going to get some with out him seeing us?!"

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 25 August 2015 at 5:15 PM

Crusher:
"Uh, water fountain? One of us can get the water when one of us distracts him." She looked at her water bottle, which was unfortunately empty. "But it will take more than this to stop him." She thought a minute. "Wait, can't you change into a water pokemon?"

Female
2,350 posts

takaedakumi • 25 August 2015 at 5:17 PM

@sheepfox

Greetings! I hope it's not too late to join? If not, my character could be a transfer student if you're very far in already.

Name: Armand
Pokemon: Absol
Teacher or student: Student
Crush: None (I generally develop these things as I go)
Shiny: No
What group(s) are you in: Not in a group, loner (for now)
Other: Armand generally acts cold and uncaring to others and he is quite reserved. He's not much of a talker, as he doesn't like to reveal anything from his past or personal life, leading many to create dark rumors about him because of his unfriendly appearance. Despite all this, he has a good heart--though it can be hard for him to show affection or sound sincere.

Female
1,081 posts

blacksnivy27 • 25 August 2015 at 5:23 PM

Zack:
"oh yea umm right!" he try to turn into a water type but he just fall to the ground "so did i do it?"

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 25 August 2015 at 5:25 PM

Crusher:
"Uh, no. Keep trying!"

Female
1,081 posts

blacksnivy27 • 25 August 2015 at 5:29 PM

Zack:
"ok." he try again this time it worked! he was a floatzel! "so did i do it this time?"

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 25 August 2015 at 5:31 PM

Crusher:
"Yeah, good job! Now go get him! I'll go get some water, just in case."

Female
1,081 posts

blacksnivy27 • 25 August 2015 at 5:36 PM

Zack:
he fights charm and then a wall falls on him and he goes back being a Zorua.

Mega charm:
"again? huh i already beat you! next time you try to fight me be stronger weakling! you won't have a chance then too anyways! HA!"
while he was saying this it gives crusher a chance to get some water.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 25 August 2015 at 8:04 PM

@takatheeducatedkid Don't worry, its not to late to join! Accepted!
@sakura-ironoyume
@blacksnivy27
@rustiscool

Spike shakes all of the dirt on him off and stands up. Comet and Ace do the same.

Spike:

"lets go! the principal is a mewtwo! lets get him!"

Spike, Comet and Ace ran off to the principal's office.

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 25 August 2015 at 8:10 PM

(So who's going to rp the principal?)

Killer:
She got the the principal's office first. "Sir, there is a strong pokemon in the gym storage, and it's attacking students!"

Crusher:
As he talked, she quickly filled the water bottle, then splashed all the water on the fire at the tip of his tail.

1,558 posts

dragonii • 25 August 2015 at 8:51 PM

@sheepfox
@sakura-ironoyume
@blacksnivy27
@rustiscool I know this probably has nothing to do with killer but it made me think of her. 😋
https://youtu.be/-lshmwmeU7c

Man look what happened in a coarse of a week.
A war is already starting. 😋
---
Daniel and Zethan:

Daniel was wondering around the school when he ran into Zethan.
"Hey bro," Daniel said.
"hey," Zethan replied back, Daniel noticed that Zethan looked a little by something.
"is the burrito thing still nagging at you?"
"No, I saw a charizard and he looked upset."
Zethan sighed, "wanna go out side?"
"sure,"

after a few hours of talking about theories and worries Zethan stretched with a yawned.
"Well Lets get back inside. I'm going to find Crusher, killer and the others."
Daniel followed Zethan inside the building. Walking Zethan stopped his ears perked up to a sound of glass shattering.
"Whats wro-" Daniel was interrupted by Zethan shushing him.
"Come on!" Zethan said urgently.
After a few minuets of running and scouting out where the noise was coming from they found a metal door that had a hole in it. When the brothers peered through the hole when
they noticed the Pokemon some of them fainted and one was going on a rampage. Zethan noticed the broken window. then He noticed Crusher splashing the rampant charizard's tail with water.
"We have to help stop him," Zethan said to Daniel.
Daniel shook his head and stepped back a little bit. The thought of taking on a rampaging Pokemon unnerved him a little, Even if he had a type advanced.
"If your not going to then I am." Zethan backed up a little bit and With a little bit of effort He turned into his father.

Female
2,350 posts

takaedakumi • 25 August 2015 at 10:13 PM

@sheepfox Great, thanks~ C:
@rustiscool @dragonii @blacksnivy27

---

Armand let out a quiet sigh as he approached the school building, double-checking his black shoulder bag to make sure he'd brought all the supplies he needed--though it would be a bit late now, if he'd forgotten anything, anyway. "Enough procrastination..." he said to himself in a low voice, walking steadily toward the door.

As a new transfer student, the Absol couldn't help but be nervous; after all, he was never very good at making friends. Armand's cold stare was deep, instilling fear in most Pokémon he met, and if it wasn't that, it was simply a natural dislike for his guts.

It was a frustrating thought for the adolescent, but, solitude wasn't so bad either, he simply hoped no one would get in his way.

Of course, he himself got in his way most of the time, and he was terribly late.

Female
580 posts

splashnose • 26 August 2015 at 12:15 AM

Nova noticed someone knew entering the school, then looked back down at her book. She wasn't focusing on other Pokémon and being 'unnatural' other Pokémon always picked on her. So she hid from other and that's what she would do, now and forever.

Illusion sat eating her sweets away from everyone. She wasn't sure what was happening here so she left everyone alone.

Female
2,350 posts

takaedakumi • 26 August 2015 at 2:08 PM

@splashnose
---

As he walked through the doorway to the classroom as quietly as possible, an Umbreon staring in his direction caught Armand's eye. When he shifted his gaze toward the other Pokémon, however, she began staring intently at a book in front of her; almost as though she was afraid of making eye-contact. This was nothing new for him, of course--but there was something about her that seemed... different from other Pokémon he'd seen.

There was also a small pink Pokémon in the room that he had only ever read about, and he could swear the Mew was popping sweets into her mouth, but it's not like that was any of his business.

A lot of commotion was going on elsewhere in the building, and he wasn't really sure what he'd walked into, but it seemed that sitting down in class and ignoring the whole ordeal was best. He didn't enjoy getting involved in a whole lot of problematic situations.

Armand moved toward an empty seat next to the shy-looking Umbreon, not because he wanted to annoy or scare her, but because she had already picked the darkest spot in the corner, and the next darkest spot was the one adjacent to it. He figured there wasn't much he could do about it, after all he'd end up sitting next to someone either way, that was life.

Female
1,081 posts

blacksnivy27 • 26 August 2015 at 4:00 PM

@rustiscool @sheepfox @nightmaremoon12 @dragonii

Mega charm:
he felt a pain at the end of his tail so he turned a round and roared at crusher and a bunch of water went in he mouth and he started gaging lots

Zack:
" if yyou mix watter andd ffire fire go away and no come back."
he said as he was walking ( i think he got hit to hard by the wall )

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 26 August 2015 at 5:35 PM

@blacksnivy27 @nightmaremoon12 @sheepfox @dragonii Lol 😃 @takatheeducatedkid

Crusher:
While he was still gagging, she rammed into him with her head as hard as she could. He fell back and hit a wall. "Owwww..." She rubbed her head

Female
580 posts

splashnose • 26 August 2015 at 6:31 PM

Nova sighed, it was getting too loud. She picked up her stuff and left.

Mew continued eating.

Female
1,081 posts

blacksnivy27 • 26 August 2015 at 9:04 PM

@sheepfox @nightmaremoon12 @rustiscool @dragonii @splashnose @takatheeducatedkid

Mega Charm:
he was stumbling everywhere in the schools basement

Zack:
he saw crusher "Crusher are you ok? not like i care or anything" he blushed as he said this.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 27 August 2015 at 3:04 AM

Kyanite would join on in the fight, using a few attacks to distract.
"What are you even doing in the basement? This is ridiculous..."

(I need a summary on what has occured. STAT.)

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 27 August 2015 at 10:07 AM

@blacksnivy27 @nightmaremoon12 @sheepfox @dragonii

Summery for @takatheeducatedkid :
There is some kind of evil pokemon in the mega stone that will control you if you pick it up. Zack went all evil 'cause he had the mega stone and had Charm all tied up down in the basement. We beat Zack and he went back to normal. Then Charm picked up the mega stone and we have to beat him to make him normal again.

Crusher:
She couldn't help but laugh at his awkwardness. "Yeah I'm fine, just a little dizzy. And now I will be even more dizzy." She head butted Charm again as hard as she could, even though head butt wasn't even one of her move

Female
1,081 posts

blacksnivy27 • 27 August 2015 at 6:05 PM

@nightmaremoon12 @sheepfox @dragonii @takatheeducatedkid @rustiscool

Zack:
" i think we need like i don't know 1000 more hits to we beat him maybe."

Mega Charm:
he stop gagging on the water after crusher head butted him
"grrrrr who did that!?!?!"

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 27 August 2015 at 7:32 PM

@rustiscool
@blacksnivy27
@takatheeducatedkid
@nightmaremoon12
@dragonii

Spike finally came to the office. Spike rushed into the office, slamming the door open.

Spike:

"PRINCIPAL WE NEED YOU NOW!" *huff*

Comet:

*huff* "ya." *puff*

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 27 August 2015 at 7:33 PM

@blacksnivy27 @nightmaremoon12 @sheepfox Who's going to be the principle? dragonii

Crusher:
"Ahhh crap! Zack help!" She backed up slowly

Killer:
"Help us! Quick!"

Female
1,081 posts

blacksnivy27 • 27 August 2015 at 7:52 PM

@rustiscool @takatheeducatedkid @nightmaremoon12 @dragonii
@sheepfox

Zack:
he was turning a dark red ran and he started running fire was behind him he ran into mega charm. giving crusher a chance to run away for him he had no idea.

Mega charm:
"you runt you can be strong when you want to!" he smashed him on the wall and started to crush him

Zack:
he screamed in pain

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 27 August 2015 at 7:58 PM

Crusher:
"No!" She found a bucket and quickly filled it with water. Then she poured it on Charm's tail while he was distracted

Female
1,081 posts

blacksnivy27 • 27 August 2015 at 8:10 PM

@rustiscool @takatheeducatedkid @nightmaremoon12 @dragonii
@sheepfox

Zack:
"run while you still can crusher! i can make it save your self while you still can! i will still live! if i don't remember me! one of us has to live out of this and i want it to be you crusher!"

Mega charm:
he crushed him some more he smiled as Zack screamed.