any inuyasha fans

in Entertainment

who is your favourite character

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 22 July 2015 at 4:58 PM

Hello so I finally finished watching inuyasha and wanted to know if they are any fans of the series out their who wants to talk.

Female
369 posts

beckah-lula • 23 July 2015 at 12:49 PM

@cloud-n-bolts I love inuyasha but I haven't finished watching it yetπŸ˜‹ I watched all of the original series but when I found out they made some more, I've started watching them all again πŸ˜‹

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 23 July 2015 at 1:34 PM

@beckah-lula hello it's great to meet a fellow inuyasha fan. I only recently finished watching the final act but like you I only recently knew about it. So who is your favourite inuyasha character then

Male
55 posts

thesplashingmagikarp • 23 July 2015 at 2:07 PM

@cloud-n-bolts I used to watch InuYasha few years ago. I still like it. Maybe I should re-watch it the entire series again haha.

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 23 July 2015 at 2:10 PM

@thesplashingmagikarp yeah you should re-watch It i love re watching animes once I watched them. a friend recommended me it and now I'm a addicted to inuyasha. So who is your favourite character

Male
55 posts

thesplashingmagikarp • 23 July 2015 at 2:17 PM

@cloud-n-bolts Sango's my fav. She's such an awesome badass. The others are great, too, but Sango amazes me. Ah, but from when I recall, her backstory is a tragic one. I also liked that wind sorceress, Kagura I think was her name. Haha, yeah I should definitely do a refresher with InuYasha. It's been too long.

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 23 July 2015 at 2:23 PM

@thesplashingmagikarp yeah sango is a cool character she's very kind hearted but he story is one that's very saddening. Though sango is awesome I love miroku better he's just really funny but still caring. And yes it is kagura. Oh did you watch the second series the final act

Male
55 posts

thesplashingmagikarp • 23 July 2015 at 3:06 PM

@cloud-n-bolts I believe I have. Last I've watched InuYasha was back in 2010-2011. Been a while.

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 23 July 2015 at 3:30 PM

@thesplashingmagikarp yeah that is a quite a long time ago. I guess a good anime is worth watching again so I think that if you ever have any spare time you should definitely watch it.

Female
369 posts

beckah-lula • 23 July 2015 at 3:48 PM

@cloud-n-bolts my favourite is totally koga!πŸ˜‹ love him!πŸ˜‹ yours?

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 23 July 2015 at 3:50 PM

@beckah-lula Koga is pretty cute and hilarious but my favourite has to be miroku I just adore him.

Female
369 posts

beckah-lula • 23 July 2015 at 3:59 PM

@cloud-n-bolts yeah I like him too, I like all of themπŸ˜‹ I just love the jealously between koga and inuyasha, just makes me giggle πŸ˜‹

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 24 July 2015 at 4:22 AM

@beckah-lula yeah they are hilarious any time they meet and they always argue. I love the time when he landed on Inuyashas back that was so funny.

Female
369 posts

beckah-lula • 24 July 2015 at 6:37 PM

@cloud-n-bolts yeahπŸ˜‹ so really my fave is koga and inuyasha together I suppose πŸ˜‹ cause it's the funny arguing I like πŸ˜‹

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 25 July 2015 at 5:13 AM

@beckah-lula yeah I can't say I've really seen a moment when they haven't argued lol. They are characters that are quick to judge each other if anything happens to kagome but can't take responsibility themselves.

5 posts

sliverfoxice • 24 August 2015 at 3:33 AM

I got to find a way to sneak it. I used to watch it, then one night my mom walked in on one of the peach man episodes, the one were Kagome jumped out of the water naked. Needless to say I can't watch it any more. ☹️

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 24 August 2015 at 4:29 AM

@sliverfoxice that's a real shame as the series is not really that way really and that's a little ironic how she walked in at that moment. I really hope you can watch it again because it's a good series to watch