The Leaf Children ~Discussion Topic~

in Roleplaying

Female
1,603 posts

epicthings451 • 29 July 2015 at 8:00 PM

~~~~~FOREVER OPEN~~~~~

Hai!!!!!! ^-^ Welcome! This is the sign up place and the discussion topic of the role play, The Leaf Children.

Roleplay & Plot:

http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/55729

PM @xoxo5959 if you have any questions.

Shortcut to fourms #LeafyC

Important Details

Ok, so we may have left out some visual details for the roleplay XD So, the paradise is not underground even though you enter it from under ground. There is a sky and a sun and a moon, becuase without sunlight, there would be no life! Unlike the forests in the normal world, the forests in the paradise are never dark with shade. I mean, there's shade, but it's not too shady to be scary. Basically everything in paradise is happy, alive, and touched by light. No concrete paths, just dirt paths! Our closest thing to metal is rock.

Also, we all live in paradise, but in huts. Not giant mansions. The huts can be scattered all over paradise. Away from the Tree of Cosmos, near the Tree of Cosmos, just as long as it's in paradise.

Even More Important Details

Before you make your form, I want to go into detail about the appearances of Leaf Children. Leaf Children look almost like elves/pixies; with the pointed ears, sharp features, etc. They also have body decor that are like tattoos, ranging from simple vine-like swirls to pictures. The color of the body decor depends on what type of Leaf Child her or she is (explained below).

Also before you make your form, I want to explain the different types of Leaf Children. There are four different types of Leaf Children based on four elements: Air, Earth, Nature, and Water. No Leaf Child can be Fire because only bots have fire.

Description of an...

Air Leaf Child:
- Their body decor can only be white and metallic colors
- They get wings (They're the only type of leaf child that gets wings)
- Their wings must look like fairy wings
- Manipulation and creation of air and wind
- Very fast and nimble

Earth Leaf Child:
- Their body decor can only be neutral and earth tone colors
- Skilled in making weaponry and tinkering
- Camouflage into their surroundings
- Very strong
- Create armor

Nature Leaf Child:
- Their body decor can only be shades of green
- Manipulation of plants
- Can make potions
- Can create plants (ex. grow vines)
- Can heal

Water Leaf Child:
- Their body decor can only be shades of blue
- Manipulation of water
- Breath underwater
- Swim very well
- Create mist for coverage

Form:

Name:
Appearance: (can use a picture or a description)
Body decor: (Everyone must have DIFFERENT body decor design wise)
Background: (interaction/experience with bots)
Personality: (optional)
Element:
Other:

*We will all start out as leaf children. Later on in the role play, you may choose to make your character become a Crossover*

~RULES~

- All eggcave rules apply
- No god modding
- No mary sues and stuff like that
- No perfect characters
- Once a Crossover, forever a Crossover
- If you have read the rules, put the "&" symbol in your others section

Terms:

Leaf Child(Children)- those who who are loyal to nature.

Bot(s)- those who were originally brainwashed into liking technology.

Crossover: a leaf child that was forcefully brainwashed into becoming a bot; their current powers can be used against the Leaf Children. (They do not get fire powers)

Navigation:

Visual References - Post #2

Character List - Post #3

List of taken body decor:

- Brown branches on left shin

- Green vine on right arm and the following green swirls around both eyes:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/da/7e/1c/da7e1c3780228aa67cb57e52d91d6f6c.jpg

- Dark blue vines with turquoise leaves framing eyelashes and form a heart on forehead. Pastel blue stripe on chin starting on lower lip. Blue rose on each shoulder and then stem down the arms, wrapping around and ending on the top of hand as a heart.

- The following design on both collarbones in white outlined in black:
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/elemento-di-disegno-dell-acqua-28633535.jpg

- The following design, but roses are water lilies in shades of blue; made out of vines and twig markings:
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZqxxlWSplTjjqZZJXIxhUXvgtC36Iufkr-8qdb3vS754FMSLe

- Spirals cover her body from head to toe; all are different shades of blue surrounded by dots of the same color. Navy blue spirals under her eyes on her cheekbones aren't surrounded by dots and two large spirals on palms which change colors when manipulating water. Largest spiral covers entire back.

- The following design starting at shoulder blades and wraping around ribcage; also is behind is left ear and ends at chin. The design is a dark, chocolate brown color that looks black from a distance:
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyCSUJVjrTZD8F_f8pZmiWmlokpaOU_9dpY3KBhjvkNE58sye1NH_QX2fm

Female
2,125 posts

xoxo5959 • 31 July 2015 at 4:00 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~Visual References~~~~~~~~~~~

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE PICTURES. ONLY USED FOR REFERENCE

Meeting spot on top of the Tree of Cosmos:
http://i.imgur.com/Z3NzZpL.jpg

Leaf Children hut idea:
http://orig08.deviantart.net/d550/f/2013/069/4/6/world___my_dream__by_anyrocksel-d5xl0i8.jpg

The Tree of Cosmos (originally from Ori and the Blind Forest):
http://i.imgur.com/CGyh6Uq.png

Hole to underground:
http://www.georgialifetraces.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Muto-Emergence-Burrow.jpg

Tunnel to paradise:
http://cdn1.scdlifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/light-at-end-of-tunnel.jpg

Similar libraries in the Tree of Cosmos:
http://cdn.business2community.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/141795_library-fantasy-art-books-artwork-wallpaper_www.wall321.com_39.jpg

https://hdwallpapers.cat/wallpaper_1920x1200/the_library_hd_abstract_photography_1920x1200_hd-wallpaper-1774297.jpg

Female
1,603 posts

epicthings451 • 31 July 2015 at 4:21 PM

Character List:

Air Leaf Children~

- Rory Birch (@xoxo5959)

Earth Leaf Children~

- Adina Birch (@xoxo5959)
- Damon Ekko (@cutebirdy79)

Nature Leaf Children~

- Trinity Basini (@epicthings451)

Water Leaf Children~

- Alea Quin (@cutebirdy79)
- Shy Tristin; "Nikki" or "Shy" (@carrotbae)
- River Fisk (@chocolatechip)

Female
2,125 posts

xoxo5959 • 31 July 2015 at 4:36 PM

Name: Adina Birch

Appearance: Adina stands 5’7” with eyes that are a golden amber that glows in direct sunlight. She has medium, light brown, hair that is always up in a messy bun. Her body is toned, but not too built for her to be extremely buff. Adina has elf ear that are more narrow and pointed than normal human ears.

Body Decor: A color palette of brown colored branches that seem to twist and wrap around Adina’s left shin. It starts thick around the knee then thin and fade out by the ankle. On some branches, green leaves accent the earthy colors.

Background: Both parents of Adina were recently brainwashed into bots. Many things close to them began to change. Interactions with their newly reformed parents became distasteful and emotionless. The free flowing family became more strict. Earlier curfews were set. Waking up and going to sleep had their own schedules. Meals were never organic nor local. Every meal was processed food from newly built factories. Adina has started to avoid home more than usual with her younger brother, Rory.

Personality: Not much of a person to smile a whole lot. Being an older sister has brought her to the conclusion of being the responsible one. Taking care of her little brother has made her very protective and assertive. Adina will most likely take the lead of any project and be that one person to boss everyone around. She makes sure everything is done right. If someone can't do it, she'll do it herself. Adina might come across as a perfectionist since she believes something will go wrong if it is not completely right.

Element: Earth

Other: &

Will create Rory's form later c:

#XOform

Female
1,603 posts

epicthings451 • 31 July 2015 at 7:05 PM

Name: Trinity Basini

Appearance: She has wavy, platinum blonde hair that just reaches her belly button. However, she usually splits her hair into two long braids tied at the ends with thin vines. On top of her head, Trinity wears a flower crown that consists of vines and tiny pink roses. Her skin is fair and she has a group of three freckles under each of her bright, vibrant green eyes. Trinity's height is only about 5'3" and she is skinny. Also, just like every other leaf child, she has the signature pointy ears.

Body decor: A single vine, with the addition of leaves and side swirls, that wraps around Trinity's right arm, starting from her shoulder and thinning out to a very thin point at her wrist. The vine starts out as dark green at the shoulder and ombres to a very light green at the wrist.

She also has this design at both of her eyes, but it's in bright green...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/da/7e/1c/da7e1c3780228aa67cb57e52d91d6f6c.jpg

Background: Trinity's parents were brain washed into bots after returning from a recent vacation. They began using a "mutation" formula, that they bought from the new factories, on the surrounding plants. It was said to improve oxygen levels. But because her parents were brain washed, they did not realize that the formula actually killed the plants. Because this this carelessness bothered her, Trinity began to detach herself from her home.

Personality: Will rp out
Element: Nature

Female
2,071 posts

cutebirdy79 • 31 July 2015 at 8:22 PM

@epicthings451 @xoxo5959 Not sure who to ping.

Name: Alea Quin

Appearance: She stands at about 5'0" and her skin is slightly tanned. She has long, dark auburn hair, that reaches her lower back. She usually wears her hair in a high ponytail or in a side braid. Her crystal blue eyes are framed by long lashes and an intricate pattern of dark blue vines, the vines have turquoise leaves. The pattern looks like leaved vines twisting around each other and her eyebrows to meet and make a heart on her forehead. Her chin has a solid stripe of pastel blue, starting on her lower lip. Light brown freckles trail over her prominent cheekbones and her elf ears are smaller and narrower than others.

Body decor: The design on her face and then another on both arms. The design starts on each shoulder as a single blue rose and then the stem from the rose wraps around each arm, ending at the top of her hand as a heart.

The color of the vine begins to fade out to lighter shades of blue as it reaches her hand.

Background: Her family was taken and brainwashed and she ran before it could happen to her. She just stays in the forest and tries to avoid leaving.

Personality: Will rp out.

Element: Water

Did I overdue her body decor a bit? I was just trying to be very specific so it would be a little harder to mimic.

Female
1,603 posts

epicthings451 • 31 July 2015 at 8:49 PM

@cutebirdy79 Accepted! ^w^ Do you want to help ping? XD

Female
2,125 posts

xoxo5959 • 31 July 2015 at 10:14 PM

Name: Rory Birch

Appearance: His hair has fluffy, light, brown curls. Rory is pretty thin, but isn’t frail. He stands 5’5” and has slightly pale skin. His eyes are a pale blue, unlike his sister. When Rory smiles, anyone can see he has deep dimples. His wings looks like the image below.

http://www.tattoocanyon.com/tattoo-pictures/thumbs/6/thumb-how-to-draw-fairy-wings-lilzeu-tattoo-de-6107.jpg

Body decor: The design below is white, instead of blue,with a thick black outline. The two designs are placed among both collar bones.

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/elemento-di-disegno-dell-acqua-28633535.jpg

Background: Same as Adina’s Background

Personality: With an assertive big sister to talk for him, Rory is naturally quiet. He’s happy that his sister, Adina, cares so much, but something he wants to do things on his own. Rory would attempt to fight his own battles if Adina wasn’t already there fighting for him. He’s not embarrassed of girls being the man of the situation when he stands back and watch.

Element: Air

#XOform

Sorry it sucks.
I didn't put too much effort in him .-.

Female
2,071 posts

cutebirdy79 • 1 August 2015 at 11:29 AM

@epicthings451

I would but y'all pinged everyone I know that rps.

Female
12 posts

carrotbae • 1 August 2015 at 1:11 PM

Name: Shy Tristin (goes by Nikki or Shy)
Appearance: (can use a picture or a description) Shy has golden brown colored which is long, reaching her hip bone. Her skin appears to be darker and more tan than her hair. Shy's eyes glisten with a green blue color, while her lips are soft rose colored. She stands around 5'1 and is skinny (but not like skin and bones)
Body decor: (Everyone must have DIFFERENT body decor design wise) https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZqxxlWSplTjjqZZJXIxhUXvgtC36Iufkr-8qdb3vS754FMSLe Kind of like this but in shades of blues and the roses are water lillies. It is also made out of vines and twig markings.
Background: (interaction/experience with bots) My family was taken by the bots and I've never heard anything since. I still have high hopes of finding them and living with them in peace, where there are no bots.
Personality: (optional) Despite my name I have a very outgoing personality. I have lots of untold secrets, and is very secretive about certain things. I'm very unwilling to trust people until I know them.

Female
2,125 posts

xoxo5959 • 1 August 2015 at 3:41 PM

@carrotbae

You are accepted!
I notice part of your form is first person so just remember to actually roleplay in third person.
I look forward to roleplaying with you c:

Female
12 posts

carrotbae • 1 August 2015 at 9:59 PM

I wasnt sure which one that this RP was going to use so I used both. 😃

280 posts

333 • 3 August 2015 at 3:41 AM

@epicthings451
Cool. I'll join soon!!!

Female
127 posts

chocolatechip • 10 August 2015 at 7:21 PM

@xoxo5959
@epicthings451

Name: River Fisk

Appearance: (can use a picture or a description)
River towers over all but male basketball players, standing at 6'4". Her hair at one point was silvery-blonde, but she's died it with berries to have tones of blue, green, and a soft pink. She doesn't need to die it often because it's at its max length, brushing the backs of her knees when she walks. No one knows how old she is, because her loyalty to nature makes her look somewhere in her 20s or 30s.

Body decor: (Everyone must have DIFFERENT body decor design wise)
Spirals cover her body from head to toe. All are different shades of blue, ranging from almost green, to a metallic blue, to navy and sky blue. Each spiral is surrounded by dots of the same color. The only two that aren't surrounded by dots are the navy blue spirals under her eyes on her cheekbones. Two larger spirals reside on her palms, which she swears change colors when she manipulates water. The largest one covers her entire back, and the number of dots represents her age, if anyone can get her to sit or stand still long enough to count.

Background: (interaction/experience with bots)
She lived in the forest long before bots became a threat. She went camping after she finished school and fell in the paradise hole, but wasn't sure how to get out. When she finally did, she decided this was better than the busy human world and stayed. When bots became a threat, she didn't know until the other leaf children told her.

Personality: (optional)
She is grandmother like at times, knowing how to calm a crying child, but she also knows how to fight and where to hit where it hurts.

Other: Sleeps underwater & is vegetarian.

Female
1,603 posts

epicthings451 • 10 August 2015 at 10:12 PM

@chocolatechip

Accepted! Welcome to the roleplay 😊

@xoxo5959

Should we start actually roleplaying?

Female
2,125 posts

xoxo5959 • 10 August 2015 at 10:44 PM

@epicthings451

Yassss we shall

@chocolatechip
@carrotbae
@cutebirdy79

Hope you guys are ready cuz we're gonna START cccc:

Female
2,071 posts

cutebirdy79 • 11 August 2015 at 12:03 PM

@epicthings451 @xoxo5959

Can I make another character?

Female
2,125 posts

xoxo5959 • 11 August 2015 at 12:37 PM

@cutebirdy79
Go for it c;

Female
2,071 posts

cutebirdy79 • 11 August 2015 at 1:43 PM

Name: Damon Ekko
Appearance: Stands at about 5'9" and has a slight build. Short, sandy blonde hair, that is spiked in the front. Mossy green eyes with golden flecks. His skin has a light tan and is speckled in light brown freckles. Same signature elf ears like every Leaf Child.
Body decor: (This design: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyCSUJVjrTZD8F_f8pZmiWmlokpaOU_9dpY3KBhjvkNE58sye1NH_QX2fm ) The design starts at his shoulder blades and wraps around his ribcage to end about 3 inches apart. Also is behind is left ear and ends at his chin. The design is a dark, chocolate brown color that looks black from a distance.
Background: Once lived in the city with his aunt and sister but they pushed him away after being brainwashed and becoming bots. He soon ventured into the forest falling into paradise and never wanting to leave.
Personality: Will rp out.
Element: Earth

Female
1,603 posts

epicthings451 • 11 August 2015 at 4:18 PM

@cutebirdy79

Accepted! 😊