The World At Large {Literate RP} Role-Play Thread

in Roleplaying

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 13 August 2015 at 12:41 AM

{Sign Up Here}
http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/55228/0#1281135

{Introduction}
The planet Earth has been plagued by creatures for years, not your average creatures like lions and tigers and bears. No creatures like those of nightmares, vampires, werecreatures, shapeshifters, and various other creatures of the like.
For the longest time groups of people would hunt down these creatures when they caused trouble and banished them to a realm known as Purgatory, through charms enchanted by a Sorceress. Purgatory was where the creatures dwelled, occasionally a small portal would open and allow some of these beasts to travel through into our realm and cause damage.
But recently a new breed of creatures has found their way out of Purgatory, a species known as Leviathans, a volatile creature bent on pure destruction of life as it was. The Leviathans had no known way to incapacitate them in order to send them back, so the Leviathans were then able to open the gates to the lowest realms, Hades and release the demons that dwelled there.
But in retaliation the gates to the highest realm was opened respectively, and then Angels soon joined the battle.
And so three sides came into the battle, and everyone was allowed to pick a side, be it the one their kind created or one they found more favorable.

{About the Realms}
There are four realms known to us at this present time.
The highest realm known as Heaven, home to the Angels, righteous beings who tend to stay out of affairs of the mid-realms, only stirred from their watchings when Demons become involved in the battles. As it stands Angels are the only ones known to be able to traverse from the Highest Realm to the Mid-Realm Earth and only choose to do so sparingly.

The first of the mid-realms is known as Earth, home to humans, the realm under siege by the supernatural creatures.

The second of the mid-realms is Purgatory, this realm is home to the Supernatural creatures and the only way to enter or exit is through portals randomly opened up that link it with its sister realm Earth. It is possible to force an opening into this realm, but that portal only works to send the creatures back to Purgatory and is only able to be created by a Sorcerer or Sorceress.

The lowest realm is known as Hades, this realm is home to Demons, beings barred from the peaceful Afterlife and forced into eternal suffering. Only Demons are allowed to traverse to the Mid-Realm of Earth from Hades, and even then it is only if a portal is opened first.

{Types of Creatures}

~Angels: Angels are powerful beings but they require a vessel-a human they possessed-in order to fight. When not in a vessel they appear as a wispy cloud like shape, glowing brightly. They can be any color ranging from white down to yellow, to bright oranges, pinks and light blues, when in their natural form.
The wings of angels are easily able to be hidden from view and the Angel can shift them in and out of view of humans on will when they choose to. Their wings always match the color of their natural form. In order to fly an angel must have their wings fully visible. The wings of an angel are typically very large, spanning from either 2-3.5 times larger than the height of the human possessed. Wings are always feathery wings.
The power of an angel include telekinisis, manipulation of light, teleportation, flight and a unique ability to only be killed when stabbed with a rune infused blade.

~Shape-Shifters: Creatures able to take on the shape of other human beings, granted they have a sample of their DNA. Shape-Shifters are sneaky creatures, and aren’t all that dangerous, but they tend to damage the lives of those whose form they take.
These creatures are able to be beaten using silver or iron bindings.

~Werecreatures: Humans able to take on the form of an animal. Werecreatures are cursed with this ability either by birth or being born into a werecreature line. They are able to shift between their animal form and their human form at will except on the Full or New Moon. The Full moon they are forced to become their animal for the duration of the night, and the two nights before and two nights after when the moon is almost full as well. On New Moons werecreatures are unable to shift at all, as the moon is unable to be seen. As with the full moon the two days before and two days after they are unable to shift as well with the moon being practically unseen as well.
Werecreatures are able to be beaten using silver.

~Leviathans: Humanoid creatures, they bleed black sludge and can take on the shape of other humans if they have their DNA. It is unknown on what can harm a Leviathan, but it is believed that the blades that can harm angels and demons work, but no one has tried.
Leviathans are ruthless and uncaring creatures. They have two sets or razor sharp teeth and are known to eat most of everything they don’t like.

~Vampires: Vampires are creatures with razor sharp teeth who feast upon the blood of other creatures. They are fast, smart, highly sensitive to light, and agile creatures. They can choose to consume animal blood or human blood-be it taken or donated.
A vampire is able to be beaten by taking off the head or using iron bindings.

~Sorcerers: Humans studied in the ways of magic. They can cast spells and enchantments when given the proper tools. They aid the Hunters

~Demons: Demons are powerful beings requiring a vessel to fight. When not in a vessel the appear as smoke like clouds in colors ranging from black to gray, to dark blue, to deep orange and greens, this is known as their natural form.
Demons, unlike most believe, do indeed have wings although they are significantly smaller than those of angels. These wings can span from 1.5 to 2.5 times the height of their human vessel, match their natural form and are feather wings. The wings can be hidden from sight much as those of angels, but when in flight are visible.
Their powers are similar to those of Angels, having telekenisis, teleportation, flight and an ability to survive wounds inflicted upon them unless an enchanted blade or enchanted gun is used. But unlike Angels and their ways with light, demons are able to manipulate the shadows.

{Rules}
~No God-modding or Sue’s.
~Have fun.
~Be literate and post at least two proper sentences per post.
~Only about 3-5 people are being accepted into this RP so it is necessary that you make at least TWO characters to start.
~For Angels and Demons, you MUST use one of those names in keeping with the lore on them.
~Understand that there will be fighting, your characters can die but only if there is some details to a fight before hand. You can’t just immediately get rid of a character you don’t like.
~There is no character limit, just try and keep genders even
~If you’re read all the rules put your characters favorite color in other
~Sample RP only needed for first form
~Violence and bloodshed is to kept to a bare minimum
~Keep drama to almost nothing
~No major plots without my consent.
~Everything on the forms is required.
~Separate forms for every character.

{Characters}
~Side of Angels~
*Tzadkeil-Jake||Angel||Male||Jake is around five foot seven with short raven black hair and blue eyes. He has lightly tanned skin and his hair is slightly messy.
He wears suits, regular clothing, and basically anything that he deems fit for that day||Main Weapon is a sword||Back-up is his hands||

*Darrien||Human||Female||Darrien is about five foot four with long brunette hair and hazel eyes.
She has a tan complexion and typically wears fancy shirts and pants||Weapon is blunt ended staff||Back-up is baseball bat.||

*Vidia||Human||Female||Tall with pale skin and piercing green eyes. Vidia has short black hair that comes to her chin, and she is rather nicely filled out. She usually wears hoodies, jeans, and cobat boots||Main Weapon is a stylish sword||Back-Up is a knife||

*Anise||Human||Female||She is of medium height with caramel colored skin, dark red hair that comes to her waist, and pretty light blue eyes. Anise usually wears tank tops and tee-shirts with jeans or shorts||Main Weapon is battle ax||Back-up is gun||

*Calliope||Sorceress||Female||5'8", blue hair dark enough to pass as black. Green eyes with flecks of red if you look close enough. Skin the color of sand, but some spots have seen more sun than others. Incredible curves, but wears simple clothes, so this goes unnoticed||Main weapon is Ice Magics||Back-up is bow and arrow||

~Neutral~
*Af-Alyss||Angel||Female||Alyss is about six foot four with short cut dirty blond hair and blue gray eyes. The girl has a very pale complexion and a smattering of freckles on her face and arms.
She usually wears a simple black shirt and regular jeans as well as a short black chained necklace bearing a double ouroboros||Main Weapon is bow and arrow||Back-up is throwing knives.||

*Nawat||Werecrow||Male||As a crow he has a scar along his left wing, as a human he has dark shaggy hair and equally dark eyes, along with a tall, almost too skinny body and the scar stretching from left shoulder blade to elbow.||Main Weapon is a dagger, any way||Back-up is himself||

~Side of Demons~
*Zepar-Cole||Demon||Male||Cole is about five foot seven, with close cut black hair, lightly tanned skin, hazel eyes and a slightly crooked nose.
The wings of Zepar are about 2.5 times Cole's height||Main Weapon is sickles||Back-up is scythe||

{It is about midday in April, and very rainy. We may now start}

#FeatherStormRP

Female
127 posts

chocolatechip • 13 August 2015 at 2:31 AM

@featherstar_stormclan
@leafdapple769
Feel like I'm missing someone with so many characters OvO
Amusing moon stage is not new or full???

*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*

Nawat flew through the open window with some difficulty, due to the added weight of a leather pouch filled with the Sorceress' latest ingredient needs, and the rain. She was crouched over the boiling pot in the fireplace, so he landed on the mantle where she would have difficulty ignoring him.

"Welcome back, my dear sweet Nawat. Don't get any rain in my potion." Nawat crow sighed at her sarcastic welcome, and stuck out his leg for her to retrieve her pouch. She inspected the contents, then tossed him a coin, which he caught in his beak before flying to his designated room next to hers. He showered, and covered himself with human clothes and an extra layer to repel the rain. The not-so old witch charmed the (silver!) ankle band she forced him to wear so it would fit his left ankle snugly in either form, and it would shoot liquid silver through his veins every once in a while, forcing him to come back to her once a week to extract it.

The coin meant he was done for the day, so he went out into the town. She did a good job keeping lower-realmed creatures away from the town, but she would find trouble if a demon or levi showed up. Nawat human wandered the streets, doing his best not to steal anything that sparkled or cause any serious trouble, including splashing in puddles or splashing rainwater at someone else.

*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*

She would never admit it, but Nawat was a great help to her. Portals proved teleportation of sorts was possible, but Calliope (call me Callie) thought it was unwise to try portals within the same realm. She set the cave mushrooms from Nawat's delivery in a jar on the side, and added an oak leaf to her current potion. This potion would heal basic fighting wounds faster than normal, and allow even deep gashes to heal within a week or so without a scar. With all the recent monsters showing up, someone would need this.

Callie heard Nawat leave just as the healing aid was ready. She put out the fire with one of the most basic spells and the ashes on the side of the chimney, then bottled up her latest batch and took most of it into town to sell, keeping a couple for herself and her emergency kit. One of the many charmed amulets around her neck kept the rain away from her, leaving her in a bubble of dry, including one foot around and above her. April always meant she sold out of rain charms.

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 13 August 2015 at 10:10 PM

@chocolatechip @featherstar_stormclan Is it alright if Anise and Vidia know each other?

{Vidia}
She ran into the village followed by her partner, Anise, breathing hard. They had just finished rescuing a family from a leviathan, and had done so by luring it away.

Vidia thought they had left it behind, but hiding in a town for awhile couldn`t hurt. Once inside, she sat against the far wall, trying to regain her composure.

{Anise}
Anise quickly followed Vidia into the village and looked to her partner, a bit concerned. "You okay?"

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 14 August 2015 at 1:17 AM

@chocolatechip @leafdapple769 That's fine. And it is half moon.]

Zepar perched in a small run down building just outside of a small town, or village depending on who you asked. He crossed his legs and held on to one of the dilapidated rafter bars as he observed below him.

He could sense a witch in a near-by housing area, and he could almost taste the residual Leviathan scent surrounding the two women who just entered the town. The demon smiled to himself as he observed them, the two were working as hunters for the angels and he knew this. Shaking his head he slid down into the deeper part of the old house.

~~~~~~~~

Af, or as she preferred to be called Alyss, wound her way through the town streets, her eyes alert. It took quite powerful charms from powerful sorcerers and sorceress' in order to mask her angelic status allowing her to fall undercover for a while.

The woman passed by a small building that she watched a crow fly into. Growing interested she knocked upon the door and waited.

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 14 August 2015 at 5:23 PM

@featherstar_stormclan Okay, but it is not night-time right now, is it? @chocolatechip I like your username. 😉

{Vidia}
"I`m fine!" she snapped grumpily. "That Leviathan just scratched my arm."

As she had said, there was a long gash on her arm.

Anise winced at Vidia`s sharp tone. "I`ll see if I can find some bandages and food. Stay here, okay?"

"Yeah, whatever." she grumbled.

{Anise}
Sighing, Anise turned on her heel, and began to walk through the village. Ever since she had met Vidia, Anise had felt just a bit safer, a bit more secure.

Even though Vidia could be a bit rude at times, she knew that she cared deeply for her.

Clearing her thoughts, she strolled into an apothecary.

Female
127 posts

chocolatechip • 16 August 2015 at 9:24 PM

@featherstar_stormclan
@leafdapple769 - Why thank you! 😸

*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*

"Coming!" Callie called as she put down her work to open the door. The woman standing before her seemed off. She read human, but it seemed...off. Nevertheless, Callie thought it rude to turn down anyone of this realm or higher, so she put on her best smile. "Might I help you? If you're looking for a rain repelling amulet, I'm afraid I'm all out at this moment."

*~~~~~*

Nawat sat on the stairs in his clothed human form and watched the women interact. The witch always seemed nice to outsiders evil to her enemies. Nawat knew her as firm in her beliefs and tough to outsmart or fight physically.

The stranger looked human, and seems shy to Nawat. Crows aren't generally shy, but fear of the witch's wrath kept him from butting in to their conversation. He fingered the coin in his pocket, eager for her to go away so he could go into town and get away from the witch and any extra work she might find for him.

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 16 August 2015 at 10:10 PM

@chocolatechip @leafdapple769 Nope. It is mid-day.

"Oh no, I was more interested in asking if you could provide me with some masking charms. Mine are currently running out and I'm in desperate need of some." Af said smiling.

Female
127 posts

chocolatechip • 16 August 2015 at 10:17 PM

@featherstar_stormclan
@leafdapple769

*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*

"Oh, yes, of course! Please come in." Callie stepped back into her house and cleaned off her work area. "What kind of charms am I dealing with today?"

*~~~~~*

Nawat stepped towards the door, keeping himself as out of the way as possible, but smiling and nodding to the woman should she see him.

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 17 August 2015 at 12:50 AM

@chocolatechip
@leafdapple769

"Some power masking charms. If that is not too much to ask." she said, watching the Werecrow out of the corner of her eye.

Female
127 posts

chocolatechip • 17 August 2015 at 1:02 AM

@featherstar_stormclan
@leafdapple769

*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*

Callie eyed the woman suspiciously, looking her over from head to toe. "I'll do it...as long as I know what powers I am masking. Whatever powers you have are currently hidden from me, so whatever you are hiding from must have incredible power." Her face now grave, she looked the woman straight in the eyes. "I can keep whatever secret you hold, as long as you fight against the lower realms. That is my deal."

*~~~~~*

Nawat slowed his exit to hear the conversation, now that it was getting good. He was disappointed that he was in clothed human form, otherwise he might've turned into a crow to eavesdrop from a window or the chimney, now that the fire was out. He settled for squatting under a window in one of her gardens, pretending to pull weeds.

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 17 August 2015 at 1:21 AM

@chocolatechip
@leafdapple769

Af sighed but turned towards the window. "On the condition that we discuss this matter in private. I'd prefer if my status remain unknown to multiple people." she said.

~~~~~~~~

Zepar stood from his spot and left the run down old house. He stepped lightly onto the pathway leading into the town and walked, head up, into it. There was business he had to attend today.

Female
127 posts

chocolatechip • 17 August 2015 at 1:29 AM

@featherstar_stormclan
@leafdapple769

*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*

Callie nodded to the woman and packed some essential gear for the charm, her bow and poison arrows, and a couple healing potions to be safe. She looked outside and saw the rain, and checked her neck for the rain amulet. She slid the bag on her shoulder opposite her quiver, and looked back at the woman. "What may I call you" she asked with a spark of adventure in her eye, "and where did you have in mind?"

*~~~~~*

Nawat knew the road trip meant he would never keep up on foot, so he morphed into his crow form, leaving his human clothes in the garden under the window. He flew to the roof, and landed just behind the chimney, out of sight from the street.

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 17 August 2015 at 1:36 AM

@chocolatechip
@leafdapple769

"You may call me Alyss. And I do believe somewhere your crow companion cannot follow would be best." she said.

~~~~~~~~

Zepar stopped outside a house with the aura of magic and something else, powerful at least, radiating from inside. Smiling the demon carefully removed one of his sickles from their holding place and opened the door to the building, standing in the shadows by the entrance.

A sorceress of this power would prove useful to his cause.

Female
127 posts

chocolatechip • 17 August 2015 at 1:54 AM

@featherstar_stormclan
@leafdapple769

*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*

The entrance of a being other than Nawat set Callie off, and in one swift motion she had her poison arrow trained at the dark creature in her doorway. "Can I help you? I'm a little busy at the moment but I'd be happy to deal with you later." She felt the wood of the arrow in her grip, ready to enchant it in a heartbeat before releasing. Who WAS this Alyss, and WHY did a dark creature follow her into Callie's home and village. She reminded herself to renew the protection charms on the village.

*~~~~~*

Nawat knew the man coming into the witch's house was no good, and if the witch died, the silver from his enchanted ankle ring would kill him unless someone else happened to know how to remove silver from his veins. So he flew back to where his clothes lie and changed into human form to grab the daggers before hiding and waiting for the right time to move, not caring that he was in his bare human form.

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 17 August 2015 at 6:19 PM

@chocolatechip
@leafdapple769

"I would not recommend you shoot me. Your weapons are not very effective against me nor my kind." Zepar said twitching his wrist and causing the Sorceress' weapon to be removed from her hand. "And I was hoping for others with you. It'll leave someone to retell what has happened to you." he said eyeing the woman behind the sorceress, the woman who bore presence of power and who currently sat messing with the handle of some kind of throwing knife.

~~~~~~~~

Alyss narrowed her eyes at the man before her, the dark glow and smell of demon filling the air. But of course to anyone not an angel he would just radiate a dark aura.

With a small and silent gasp she watched as he flung Callie's weapon out of her hand and take a step towards her. Quick to act she gripped one of her throwing knives carved in with enchanted runes.

"I'd recommend that you don't do something you might regret little lady. Your mortal weapons cannot harm me." the demon taunted.

Female
127 posts

chocolatechip • 17 August 2015 at 7:02 PM

@featherstar_stormclan
@leafdapple769

*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*

Callie felt the bow yanked out of her hands towards the creature she now recognized as a demon. She stood rooted to the spot, her mind racing for any spell she had that might help, but the few she came up with would destroy her house and/or the town, which would happen if she didn't stop him. She was running out of options when Alyss pulled out a knife.

*~~~~~*

Nawat considered his options, and chose his best, and probably most stupid idea. He threw his dagger at the shadow's leg before turning himself into a crow and flying away as fast as possible through the shadows that may or may not hide him from THE shadow.

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 17 August 2015 at 7:40 PM

@chocolatechip
@leafdapple769

Zepar growled in frustration as he felt a dagger embed itself in his leg and whirled around to see a crow fleeing into the shadows. "Ah, the poor thing. Doesn't even know what he's dealing with." he muttered but turned around to face the two girls again.

"Your friend isn't faring too well girl. I say you call him off before an injury comes to him." he growled.

Female
127 posts

chocolatechip • 17 August 2015 at 8:08 PM

@featherstar_stormclan
@leafdapple769

*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*

Callie let out a laugh as dark as the demon before her. "As if I could control him. The only reason he does anything for me is he dies otherwise." She calculated about how much moister was in the rainy April air while she spoke, and then froze his feet, head, and joints for hopefully two seconds longer than it took for her to grab Alyss and pull her through the back door and run for the hunters' help.

*~~~~~*

Nawat flew as far and fast as he could in the rain before the weight of water grounded him, and Nawat, exhausted, fell asleep on an unknown doorstep.

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 17 August 2015 at 8:18 PM

@chocolatechip
@leafdapple769

"You do realize they can teleport right? Sealing his feet won't last much longer than a few seconds." Alyss said, pulling Callie behind her as a dark shape materialized before them, a set of dark wings spread out behind it and a small weapon drawn, a sickle.

"Now now, that is no way to treat someone." he growled, as he stepped closer towards the duo.

Alyss drew her weapon, brandishing it before the demon and staring him down. "Take another step. See if you're able to walk away unwounded."

Female
127 posts

chocolatechip • 17 August 2015 at 8:30 PM

@featherstar_stormclan

Callie recognized the danger, for both herself and the demon. The Knife Alyss held had ruins carved into it, and Callie was willing to bet her life it would cause a commotion if the demon tried to tangle with it. She stayed on her toes, ready to block whatever damage the demon thought he could do, and heal whatever she could using the rain and the potions, still in the bag she never put down.

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 17 August 2015 at 9:28 PM

@chocolatechip @featherstar_stormclan Catch me up please!

{Vidia}
She gasped, surprised as she watched the action from outside the house.

Vidia quickly ran up to the house and looked inside the window. She quickly knew the strange man was probably a demon. When the two women fled, against her better judgement, she quickly followed them making sure she kept out of site.

Vidia crept silently closer, settling behind a tree. She stood there, her hand resting on her weapon, wondering whether she should interfere or not.

Female
127 posts

chocolatechip • 17 August 2015 at 9:53 PM

@leafdapple769 - *takes deep breath* An angel, disguised as a normal human, (Alyss/Af) shows up on Calliope's (the sorceress) doorstep, looking for a charm to hide her powers. Nawat, the werecrow, pretends to go away, but stays near. A demon (Zepar) also shows up on Callie's doorstep, looking to take out two birds with one stone (no pun intended), but Nawat, not knowing Zepar is a demon, threw a dagger into his leg and flew away.

Now Callie and Alyss are outside in the rain (it's still raining, right?) about to fight Zepar, but Alyss hasn't shown herself as an angel and had an enchanted knife. Nawat is somewhere in town as a crow asleep from flying hard and fast through the rain. You know your characters.

@featherstar_stormclan did I miss anything?

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 17 August 2015 at 9:59 PM

@chocolatechip Thank you! 😃

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 17 August 2015 at 10:40 PM

@chocolatechip @leafdapple769 You got everything.

Alyss twisted the weapon in her hands as Zepar approached the group again. She saw out of the corner of her eye as someone moved off behind a tree, and flashed out towards the demon with her blade getting his arm.

She leaned back away from the sickle as he retaliated, angry at his new wound Alyss sensed a sudden surge in his energies, and jumped back, shoving Callie to the floor as a small beam of shadow energies launched off towards them.

Female
127 posts

chocolatechip • 17 August 2015 at 10:51 PM

Callie had read about demons, but all books were incomplete, and there was a difference between reading about danger and actually experiencing it. She hit the deck with a solid thud and watched in awe at the powers he possessed. She might have the ability to deflect the sickle, but she knew she was no match for the pure energy of darkness. On the ground, she looked for anything she could use as a portal, along with any way to get him to go through one. The blade would only work if he didn't teleport behind them and slice them in half, and the portal would only work if he didn't see it coming. Unless an angel decided to show up, it was looking pretty grim.

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 18 August 2015 at 12:47 AM

@chocolatechip @leafdapple769

Alyss flinched back rolling out of the way of a sharp jab from a sickle and drew out her weapon again, this time getting it into his upper arm before he was able to retaliate. She ducked down as she felt the lash of another sickle nick her ear, and she hit the ground as her legs were swept out from under her.

~~~~~~~~

Zepar watched the way the girl fought, with the poise and grace of something un-human. And yet he still couldn't place what she was, she carried too many charms around to do that.

"You so set on protecting these people, why? Is it not something beneath a creature of your stature?"

Female
127 posts

chocolatechip • 18 August 2015 at 12:58 AM

@featherstar_stormclan
@leafdapple769

*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*

Callie watched the battle, unsure of anywhere she could fit in without getting herself or anyone else killed, so she snuck back to her house to try and find the enchanted bow and arrow she created years ago, but never used. All while keeping her guard up and watching the demon fight Alyss. Both were faster than she could hope to become, and deathly accurate. Callie moved faster.

*~~~~~*

Nawat stumbled home in crow form, still wet, but less tired. He needed to retrieve his dagger from the [yeep] who threatened the female [yeep] whom Nawat would die without.

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 18 August 2015 at 8:49 PM

@chocolatechip @featherstar_stormclan

{Anise}
She returned to Vidia with a big bag of supplies, bandages, and food to find Vidia absent. "Vidia?" she called out. "Vidia?"

Puzzled and scared, she was about to search around town when she saw footsteps leading into the forest. Shrugging, she started to follow them.

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 19 August 2015 at 12:06 AM

@leafdapple769 @chocolatechip

Alyss watched as the girl behind the tree did nothing to move, and acting on a fast gambit, she twitched her left hand slightly, causing a large chunk of tree branch before her to fall, obscuring her vision hopefully. Pivoting away from Zepar's counter attack she rolled to her feet and stood facing the demon.

"What do you need from these people?" she asked as she stood up and held her knife up in a striking position. "Why are you so set on harming this girl?"

Female
127 posts

chocolatechip • 19 August 2015 at 12:31 AM

@featherstar_stormclan
@leafdapple769

*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*

Callie raced around upstairs until she found a box from her school days. She pulled out the bow of an ancient tree, and absent-mindedly ran her fingers along the carved magic ruins as she searched for an enchanted arrow. She only had twelve from her academy, so she took three back downstairs.

Downstairs, she grabbed a powder of her own creation that would create a temporary portal in any sort of archway without leaving visible or sensible traces of magic...Callie just hoped it was strong enough for the demon not to sense it...

Outside, Callie saw a duo of trees touching branches a little ways up. Perfect for a portal. She glided over as out of sight as possible, adjusted her powder into a position where it would fall off and do its job, took aim with her enchanted weapon...and fired.

*~~~~~*

Nawat made his way to the action just as a branch fell...from...something. Magic? There was too much in the air to tell. The Witch used her finest moves to stand between two trees, and Nawat thought his best chance to get back his dagger was on the connected branches above her. Great view. Their fight is more of a dance now, and that Alyss is the complete opposite of the demon dude. They are yin and yang. Hey, she could probably pass herself off as an angel with the right enchantments... His internal monolouge kept going as the witch fired one of her most prized arrows.