Yo! I'm new ówò

in Welcomes & Introductions

5 posts

impossible • 18 August 2015 at 6:14 AM

Hi! So I just joined yesterday and it's like 5 am xD so uh... Yeah! Nice to meet you all, can't wait to click on more creatures and make new friends!

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 18 August 2015 at 6:39 AM

@impossible
Welcome to egg cave! Hope you like it so far! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! You can add me as a friend, if you want! For a head start, if you haven't already, type # A welcome gift for new users! in the forum search. Then, press search! After that, click the second link and then reply to the post, saying that you are new! You'll find a nice welcome gift! ^-^ After a while, someone will reply to you. The post will be the lot just for you!

5 posts

impossible • 18 August 2015 at 6:49 AM

Thank you! And I'll go check out that thread thing x3

Deleted • 18 August 2015 at 7:13 AM

Hi, I fed your cove as welcome sign, have a nice day 😃

Female
28 posts

yxnlxng • 19 August 2015 at 7:16 AM

@impossible

Welcome to Egg Cave! Hope you enjoy our friendly community here. As a new user, I am sure you have many questions, so feel free to ask me if you have any questions. 😊
My main account is @ahgirltc, so contact me there if you have queries. 😊

🪙Also, a tip will be not to adopt too many eggs off the cave at once. Evolve/Immortalise (lvl2000) them slowly, if not it will be too much to handle!
🪙 Be sure to use the click exchange or other useful forum threads like #HME (Hatch My Egg) to evolve your eggs!

Lastly, as a welcome gift, head over to my account to pick an egg for yourself. Eggs that are available are listed under "Welcome Gifts". Let me know your choice
and I'll set up a trade lot for you.

*Note: You cant trade within the first 2 days you have joined. Just offer after the ban has been lifted. 😊

Enjoy your day! ❤️

5 posts

impossible • 19 August 2015 at 7:36 AM

Ok, thank you! I'll probably adapt to this place soon, I've had a lot of sites, but this one seems interesting^^ if I do have questions, I'll make sure to ask you or one of my other friends online😸

2,802 posts

elf • 19 August 2015 at 9:06 AM

@impossible
Welcome to Eggcave! 😊 If you've been receiving notifications from other users on this forum, it's because they're pinging you in case you didn't know. In order to notify another user, you can use the @ symbol followed by their username ^^

5 posts

impossible • 19 August 2015 at 10:13 AM

@leonx
Ah, ok^^ it's actually pretty similar to other games I've had😸

1,075 posts

possiegal • 19 August 2015 at 10:59 AM

@impossible sweet name, man! as soon as you can acsess the trade lots tell me (by posting on my wall) and ill send you a present! its free so all you have to do is get a creature you already have/dont want from the cave and offer on the lot i send you. that is if you want it. if you dont just tell me.

oh and welcome!! 😊

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 28 August 2015 at 9:38 AM

@impossible Great Name!
Welcome to eggcave! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! and feel free to add me as a friend. Have a great day 😃. By the way, you could get some AWESOME new creatures by clicking this link: http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/54877/360#1285374

If you want your creatures to have more Feeds/Views, Just go to the Exchange Center Here: http://eggcave.com/exchange

I hope you have a great day again and enjoy eggcave!

5 posts

impossible • 28 August 2015 at 2:20 PM

@possiegal thank you!

@firedawn thanks!