hiii all youze peoplez!!!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
1 post

onjay • 19 August 2015 at 7:54 PM

new- and just starven for fun!..- eh- fox side of me~. eh- NOOO ONE but ling is curious about new people????&gt;pouts< ok- so seriously every one has something else to do...
* ill say hi! this is serenity- if u think the happy go lucky side is aaadooorable- just look out if u cross me!!!! im a shadow, that will make you slowly die!! heh- thats if one of you- one eyed bug thinks you can hurt a poor innocent fox/dragon/tiger girl!!!~
**enough serenity- your gonna scare them away!-
* ooh, sorry~
okayez.. hi and nice to meet you all~ 😊

1,238 posts

queens • 19 August 2015 at 8:08 PM

@onjay Hello 😊

Welcome to egg cave if you have any questions feel free to ask me. πŸ˜‰

Female
1,179 posts

ahgirltc • 19 August 2015 at 8:32 PM

@onjay

Welcome to Egg Cave! Hope you enjoy our friendly community here. As a new user, I am sure you have many questions, so feel free to ask me if you have any questions. 😊

πŸͺ™Also, a tip will be not to adopt too many eggs off the cave at once. Evolve/Immortalise (lvl2000) them slowly, if not it will be too much to handle!
πŸͺ™ Be sure to use the click exchange or other useful forum threads like #HME (Hatch My Egg) to evolve your eggs!

Lastly, as a welcome gift, head over to @yxnlxng to pick an egg for yourself. Eggs that are available are listed under "Welcome Gifts". Let me know your choice
and I'll set up a trade lot for you.

*Note: You cant trade within the first 2 days you have joined. Just offer after the ban has been lifted. 😊

Enjoy your day! ❀️

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 19 August 2015 at 9:40 PM

@onjay
Hellow! Mind checking out a page called "A welcome gift for new users!" ?

Deleted • 20 August 2015 at 5:08 PM

Hi, Welcome I fed your eggs as welcome sign, have a nice day 😊

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 28 August 2015 at 9:37 AM

@onjay
Welcome to eggcave! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! and feel free to add me as a friend. Have a great day πŸ˜ƒ. By the way, you could get some AWESOME new creatures by clicking this link: http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/54877/360#1285374

If you want your creatures to have more Feeds/Views, Just go to the Exchange Center Here: http://eggcave.com/exchange

I hope you have a great day again and enjoy eggcave!