2 posts

scriptic • 24 August 2015 at 1:56 PM

Hi guys! Im new, and i really look forwards to being on this site and making friends!... when i figure out how this page works..
Iยดve played on another similar to this, but this looks by far better. (and more complicated) Aaaand i think thats it! Ttyl /Scriptic

Female
12 posts

carrotbae • 24 August 2015 at 2:37 PM

Hey Scriptic welcome to eggcave! If you need any help feel free to ask me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 24 August 2015 at 2:56 PM

Hello! ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Female
28 posts

yxnlxng • 24 August 2015 at 7:05 PM

@scriptic

Welcome to Egg Cave! Hope you enjoy our friendly community here. As a new user, I am sure you have many questions, so feel free to ask me if you have any questions. ๐Ÿ˜Š
My main account is @ahgirltc, so contact me there if you have queries. ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿช™ Also, a tip will be not to adopt too many eggs off the cave at once. Evolve/Immortalise (lvl2000) them slowly, if not it will be too much to handle!

๐Ÿช™ Be sure to use the click exchange or other useful forum threads like #HME (Hatch My Egg) to evolve your eggs!

๐Ÿช™ To ping people, type @username in forums to reply to them. If you are replying to user's outside of forum, post on their wall in their profiles. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Lastly, as a welcome gift, head over to my account to pick an egg for yourself. Eggs that are available are listed under "Welcome Gifts". Let me know your choice
and I'll set up a trade lot for you.

*Note: You cant trade within the first 2 days you have joined. Just offer after the ban has been lifted. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Enjoy your day! โค๏ธ

Female
21 posts

stoney • 24 August 2015 at 10:56 PM

@scriptic Welcome to Egg Cave! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

2 posts

scriptic • 25 August 2015 at 7:21 AM

@yxnlxng @ahgirltc (didnt know which one to tag)

Thank you very much!
I am still really confused as to how all of this works, and really appreciate your help. I really appreciate the egg offer and will make sure to try and contact you when my trades open.

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 25 August 2015 at 7:22 AM

@scriptic
Welcome to egg cave! Hope you like it so far! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! You can add me as a friend, if you want! For a head start, if you haven't already, type # A welcome gift for new users! in the forum search. Then, press search! After that, click the second link and then reply to the post, saying that you are new! You'll find a nice welcome gift! ^-^ After a while, someone will reply to you. The post will be the lot just for you!

27 posts

oreo321 • 25 August 2015 at 1:51 PM

Welcome!

Female
28 posts

yxnlxng • 25 August 2015 at 11:36 PM

@scriptic

No problem! You can just ping both as well. xD

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 26 August 2015 at 3:27 AM

Welcome to Eggcave! Here you will find many helpful users and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Deleted • 26 August 2015 at 3:46 PM

Hi,

All fed as welcome sign, enjoy the day ๐Ÿ˜Š