At the Price of Oblivion ~Role-Play Thread~

in Roleplaying

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 9 September 2015 at 12:25 AM

{Storyline}
On Earth dwells two different species, Humans and Trolls-a distinctly humanoid species. Despite living at different points on Earth's timeline, they both have access to the same game; SBurb. SBurb is a game that some are fated to play and it will bring about the end of life as it's known in a giant fire storm of meteors.

Each person who plays is transported to a safe zone within the game; a planet created to give them a challenge. On this planet dwells amphibious or reptillian creatures who are simply living there, but each planet also holds a denezin, a massive snake creature who is able to help the player on their quest if the player completes the denezin's task.

Once the denezins task is done the player can go to the battlefield and with the help of the other players, defeat the Derse King and win the game. Thus allowing for the Space Player to place the Genesis Frog into the Battlefield and create a new universe.

Rules:
~Eggcave rules apply
~No god-moding or Sue's. The only exception on Sue is if your Character goes God-Tier[See Following Post for God-Tier Info]
~Keep characters even in species and gender.
~Semi-Literate. So have nice spelling and grammar.
~Type more than three sentences per post to keep the rp moving. Nothing is more muse killing than having a very nice post and having the other respond with "Okay."
~Both ChocolateChip and Featherstar_StormClan must accept you before you are officially joined.
~If you have read and understood all the rules and provided info include your character's favorite lucky charm in the form somewhere.

{Character List}

{Humans}

Alyss Ravenfield||15 Years Old||Female||Mage of Space||Six Foot Four with short curly-wavy dirty blond hair and blue-gray eyes. She has pale skin and wears sleeveless shirts in colors varying from back to orange to blue.||Bow||TheoreticalGlockenspiel

Sebastian Rose||15 Years Old||Male||Seer of Doom||Sebastian is five foot four with shaggy and unkempt black hair. He has forest green eyes and lightly tanned skin, he typically wears pants and a regular shirt||Hammer||PresumptiousFlowers

Quin Gilbert||15 Years Old||Female||Sylph of Time||Five foot nine with medium length wavy blond hair, gray almost green eyes and wears a T-shirt and jeans, occasionally a dress or skirt, her eyes are gray almost green||Book||FoggyDaydream

Todd Gleckman||16 Years Old||Male||Knight of Breath||Six foot even with curly rust red hair brown eyes and he wears loose tank tops and baggy shorts||Yo-Yo||RockinStream

Arui "Shiokara" Lyiani||13 Years Old||Female||Witch of Mind||She has purple eyes, black pixie cut hair and wears a black tank top and shorts, the tank top bearing a neon pink flower on the front, and white tall socks that reach her shorts||Pistol||energeticNeko

{Trolls}

Tartys Novack||15 Years Old||Female||Sylph of Mind||About five foot four with bushy and unkempt black hair. She wears a black shirt with her rust red symbol of an eye on the front, and her horns are more of an upside down V||Rust Blood||Umbrella||AngelicChoirs

Ifrits Ojibwe||16 Years Old||Male||Heir of Light||Four foot eleven with horns in the shape of a computer one, making his height look more like five foot four. He wears a black shirt with a bird like symbol on the front in cerulean color||Cerulean Blood||Yo-Yo||WingedBreezes

Vihaan Obinaha||16 Years Old||Male||Bard of Doom||He is four foot nine with twisting horns resembling that of a unicorn, he wears a black tee with his symbol on the front in a lighter blue than his blood color||Dark Purple Almost Blue Blood||Bat||CollidingConstalations

Hyacinth Okuno||15 Years Old||Female||Maid of Heart||Five foot exactly with long hair with straight bangs, her right horn is a curly Q with a pigs tail while her left one arches up and behind her head, she wears a long sleeved black shirt with a heart-like symbol on the front in lime green||Lime Blood||Dart||MistrustedCandy

Auburn Lyrien||16 Years Old||Female||Mage of Breath||Gray shirt with a sign of a circle, with a curve going down, and going up, curving the O, and going behind like the leo sign on it in rust red, she wears a red skirt and ruse colored sneakers and has long thick hair. Her left eye is normal for a troll but her right is red with a cut over it, marking her as half blind||Rust Blood||Double Blade||royalDread, but changes it to ariasApollyon

{The time for the humans is about 1:30 PM Central Standard Time, in the middle of summer and the weather is pleasant. The humans have just got their copies of SBurb and will soon choose a leader, who out of all the humans and trolls, they send first.
For the trolls it is about 2:35 PM CST, in the middle of Summer and the weather is gloomy. They too have gotten their copies of SBurb, and with the humans will choose a leader, who they send in first.}

{Pings}
@chocolatechip
@boo1bay
@nightmaremoon12

Alyss sat beside her computer desk watching as her Aunt Diana left the house to head into work that day. Alyss was never one to be bothered by the way her Aunt treated her, she was happy on her own for most of the day, but she just wished her Aunt would at least say good-bye to her before locking the door and leaving.

Sighing, she spun to the small disk sleeves she had received in the mail that day. They were labeled SBurb Beta, and she was supposed to play it with her online friends that day and was currently awaiting one of the to respond on their chat website in response to her heavily asked: "And who exactly will be playing first?" she had sent out to all of them on a nearly daily basis.

#FeatherStormRP

Female
127 posts

chocolatechip • 9 September 2015 at 12:51 AM

Quin climbed in through the window to avoid her ma. She loved her mother, but she was supposed to be grounded, and sneaking to the library to grab a boo was certainly not within the parameters of 'grounded.' Ironically, the book she picked up was "The Book Thief" but just as she was about to crack it open, her computer buzzed, summoning her away from her favorite pastime.

TheoreticalGlockenspiel: And who exactly will be playing first?

Quin sighed at her internet buddy. TG was so excited about her new game, she pestered everyone about it on a daily basis. Quin had promised herself that if TG asked the question ONE MORE TIME, she would agree to go first. That was yesterday, and so now Quin made good of her promise and responded to the group.

FoggyDaydream: No one else seems too eager to volunteer, so I will. What am I doing, again?

Quin knew about SBurb...more or less. One player entered and had complete control over another's environment, all through the internet and a computer screen. Other than that, she knew survival was a big part of it, and little else. She convinced herself she was up to an adventure, and asked a question to clarify:

FoggyDaydream: Will you be my client, or visa versa?

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 9 September 2015 at 1:51 AM

@chocolatechip @featherstar_stormclan

Arui, seeing that she has SBURB, she would be eager to play.
((I don't think I can play by myself...))
EN: I don't think I should be the leader... I think I'm a tax too irresponsible, but my mother says that I can do it.
Realizing her friend is offline, she closes Pesterchum, looking at the two discs.
((Hmm... What to do...?)) Looking at her phone, she decides to check out whatever.
Arui then layed on her bed, looking at the phone.

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 9 September 2015 at 2:10 AM

@chocolatechip @nightmaremoon12 @boo1bay

Alyss perked up slightly as she saw someone had responded to her. She switched her computer tab off of her writing journal and flicked open PerterChum, scanning until she found the source of the conversation. One from EN and one from FD.

Deciding to respond to Quin first she flipped open their conversation.

TG: Well I do believe that AC said whoever was playing first would be her client player and she would bring them to the game first.

She sent, tapping cautiously on the edge of her keyboard before flipping to answer EN.

TG: Alright, well after we get the leader position all sorted out it is really just a matter of finding out who goes in what order after that.

Closing that window she pulled up her ongoing conversation with Tartys, or AC, to inform the other that FD would be willing to enter the game first.

TG: So I do believe that FD has volunteered to go to the game first.
AC: That is just perfect, I shall get in touch with her shortly.

As the conversations all ended Alyss minimized the PesterChum and loaded up her writing journal deciding to knock out some more of her ideas and place them in her various writings as she awaited her next position for the game.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 9 September 2015 at 2:41 AM

@featherstar_stormclan

Auburn, unknown what's she's doing, decides to open Trollian and trolls somebody.

RD: Am I doing this correctly? Hello?
Although she types with emotion, she uses it to hide the fact she is emotionless.
RD: Is anybody even here.

Arui noticed two pings from Pesterchum, and decided to answer.
EN: Who are you, and what are you doing?
RD: Am I not allowed to use this randomly?
EN: Just leave before I block you!
RD: Let me ask you some questions. Are you playing SBURB currently?
RD: Don't play. No matter what the others say, I suggest you don't play it. It's just a waste of time.
EN: Didn't I ask you to leave? And why shouldn't I play this game? Are you saying it's rigged to explode? And my mouse is on the block button, so you better leave...
RD: Alright, whoever you are, you energetic neko, whatever that is...

Auburn looked at the copy, throwing it across the bedroom, hoping it would break.
((Maybe I should play it...))
RD: Sorry, I think you should play this game... But really! Who would play this game!
RD: Hello? Are you dead?
RD: Fine! I'll play the game with you, but mark my words, I will come back as a different person... Or neko, and I will just simply help you...

Auburn sighs at the death threat she tried to make, and went outside her chair in order to get the copies.
Surprisingly, it didn't break. She captchalogued both of them.

Arui put her face on her pillow, shouting as loud as she could, but not loud to have her mom notice. She saw more pings

EN: Ok, I won't block you...
EN: Seriously, you want to play the game? I'll alert the others.
RD: Don't! Keep my entry a secret.
EN: Sure sure... I WON'T.

Female
127 posts

chocolatechip • 10 September 2015 at 12:41 AM

@nightmaremoon12 @featherstar_stormclan @boo1bay

Hyacinth turns her copy of SBURB over and over in her hands, wondering if it really is a good idea to play. She liked the idea of the outcome...but getting there would undoubtedly be a fiasco. She checked to see if anyone was online to find a buzz of activity. EN, RD, TG, and AC were all online, but she decided against trolling them. She knew RD, a fellow troll, was against playing, but humans had different opinions.

FD came online, and Hyacinth sprung into action to troll her favorite internet buddy.

MistrustedCandy: You Gonna Play??
FoggyDaydream: Ugh, I just signed up to go first, I think...
MistrustedCandy: No Kidding! TG Suckered You Into It? Ive Been Close To Blocking Her A Couple Times For Asking Me To Go First. }:\
MistrustedCandy: Does This Mean Youre The Leader?

Quin hadn't thought about what it meant to be leader, and the thought scared her slightly, but she wouldn't go back on her word. Just then TG responded, and Quin somehow felt better when she saw AC would bring her into The Game. Quin had a better relationship with most trolls than she did with most people, including Ma.

Speak of the devil, Ma sent her an email. Even though they were only 30 feet away from each other max, Ma had a habit of emailing everyone she could. This time she told her daughter they needed milk, and so she would be leaving to get some. (Yes, you're still grounded) was added, almost as a PS. With any luck, Quin could start The Game with AC before Ma got back. Reviews said strange things happen to houses during The Game, including misplaced toilets and blocked staircases...

Quin went back to her computer and reopened her chat with MC.

FoggyDaydream: Yes, I am the leader.
MistrustedCandy: Yay! Youll Make Such A Great Leader!! }: D
FoggyDaydream: I hope you're right...

Quin then closed the chat and ran to retrieve her Game disk from the kitchen table, taking her uPhone wither her in case AC pestered her sooner rather than later.

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 10 September 2015 at 1:00 AM

@chocolatechip But all Alyss did was ask who was going first, not asking them to go first.
@nightmaremoon12
@boo1bay

Tartys sat at her husktop, a dull expression on her face, as she awaited the disk to finish installing the Server content onto her computer. Growing bored she flipped open Trollian, skimming through her friend list before she found FG, the girl she was supposed to bring into the game.

AC: So when would you like to come into the game?
AC: I was told it would indeed be you entering first correct?

~~~~~~~~

Sebastian sat at his computer messing around on PesterChum for a while, ignoring TG's question of asking who would enter first. No one ever knew but now that she had gotten her copy of the game the girl seemed all the more eager.

Sighing he noticed a small message in the lower half of his screen and clicked on it opening up multiple messages, all from the same source.

WB: You're that friend of TG and AC right?
WB: Yeah you are, I can tell from you name.
WB: You planning on playing that game with everyone today?

Female
127 posts

chocolatechip • 10 September 2015 at 1:34 AM

@featherstar_stormclan - She interpreted it as asking to go first.
@nightmaremoon12
@boo1bay

Quin marched back to her room with the disk when AC pestered her. Quin walked as she responded.

FoggyDaydream: Correctomundo. And the sooner, the better.

As she enters her room, Quin trips and falls, sending her inventory flying in all directions. As luck would have it, the disk landed right in the disk drive of her OLD SCHOOL COMPUTER.

Her luck ran out there, however, because her uPhone screen had shattered into a million pieces, and the part of the screen where the "u" should have been was missing entirely. Not that vowels are important in the English language anyway...

Quin watched her CPU load the disk as RS pestered her.

RockinStream: Hey, sup?
FoggyDaydream: Isn't it like 2am where you are!? Why and how are you still awake?!!
RockinStream: A little troll told me the games were about to begin, and I wouldn't miss is for the world.
FoggyDaydream: Does word really travel that quickly?
RockinStream: You betcha. I know a troll, who knows a troll, who is like, best buds with you or somethin.

Todd thought he was giving the simple version. The troll who pestered him for the information that FD would lead them into a videogame had to wring the answer out of MC, who is tight with FD. But MC would never reveal that information accept to another, highly annoying troll. This made Todd's brain hurt, so he stopped thinking about it.

Quin watched as the disk waited to find a server player, eager to start The Game and hopefully meet her internet friends irl.

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 10 September 2015 at 1:42 AM

AC: Perfect
AC: I am connecting now.

And with that the rust blood loaded up her copy of SBurb and connected with FG. Scanning around at the tools in her disposal.

AC: Well I am connected.
AC: Any thing you want me to do first?

She proceeded to sit back and await her friends response.

Female
127 posts

chocolatechip • 10 September 2015 at 1:47 AM

Quin looked around, suddenly embarrassed about the mess in her room. She quickly kicked and shoved everything under her bed to cover it up.

FoggyDaydream: Somewhere I read that all devices should be deployed first, so let's try that.

Quin switched to her uPhone, despite it's new defects.

FoggyDaydream: Where do yo want me to stand?

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 10 September 2015 at 2:03 AM

@chocolatecjip
@nightmaremoon12
@boo1bay

AC: Right there is fine thank you.

As she responded she was already deploying the various tools around Quin's home. She dropped various objects in the main room and placed the final and smallest one close to the girls actual room.

At that point she ran a hand through her hair before she made sure everything was out.

AC: It is all good now, best to figure out what you are to so next now.

Female
127 posts

chocolatechip • 10 September 2015 at 2:32 AM

Quin watched as devices appeared all around her room, and likely around her house, too. The one in her room had a timer ticking away at the bottom, which got Quin moving. She tapped on the thing to see what it did, when a floating glowing marble popped out of the tube on top.

FoggyDaydream: This must be my sprite!

Quin dashed around to examine her other devices, then decided to choose her weapon. To Quin, the choice was obvious: Bookkind! She then picked up her Book #7, the last and thickest of the popular series. Her next step was to create her sprite...but what to pick?

Up on her wall sat a blue fairy as a childish dreamcatcher/decoration. Quin called her Noelia and pretended she was alive when she was younger. Today it would become reality! Quin swept Noelia off the wall and tossed her to the sprite, who took the form of a blue fairy doll and fluttered by Quin's side. Hmm...now what?

Fate sneezed, and the Earth in Quin's home trembled. A paper lantern, which had hung on the ceiling and gave off a small amount of light, fell. It was the only thing to fall in the entire earthquake, but it's place and time could have been better. It could have fallen anywhere, but it chose to fall on Noeliasprite, covering her in a bright blue glow.

*FACE PALM*

Noeliasprite: Hello, young one! You've grown since we last talked!
Quin: Sorry, I didn't mean to add a lantern to your form...
Noeliasprite: No worries! Now be swift and enter, before the timer runs out!
Quin: Will you always talk like that?
Noeliasprite: But of course!

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 10 September 2015 at 3:20 AM

@chocolatechip @featherstar_stormclan @boo1bay
Lesson: Never let Auburn read unfinished guides.

Arui put in the client disc so RD can join.

EN: Ok, what next?
RD: Let me get the server disc...
RD: Found it. Now I need somebody to let me play, but I have to help you first.
EN: I think I'm in!
RD: Yes, I can see you. You don't look like a neko, you look like a human. You liar.
EN: Enough about that! What are you supposed to do?
RD: I remember from some guide that I place every free item from this thing to your hive. My apologies if I break something. Why not we go to your living space?

Arui listened, and went out, bringing her phone. Some things flew out of the sky and was placed in the living room.

EN: What are those?
RD: That thing that has a cylinder at the top activates the small screen, which has a timer. We should activate it later. The one that looks like a long retractable arm creates items, which will be used later on. That complex thingy looks like you put something in it. Let's try the cylinder item, AKA the Cruxtruder, I think. There's a wheel. Try spinning it.

Arui spins the wheel, revealing a purple sprite and a lavender cylinder.

EN: The timer! It activated! I got half an hour!
RD: There was nothing said about a timer in this guide... Why not chuck something that you like in that sprite!

Arui smiled, she rushed to her room, finding her most valued possession. The first thing she found was a sewn plush of a girl from some Touhou game named Reimu. The second thing she found was a doll that she sewn named John Egbert. Ths last thing that caught her eyes is a kitten plush. Getting the latter, she quickly chucked it towards the sprite, as it glew lavender and created a cat head called Nekosprite,

EN: That's it? A cat?
RD: Whatever you put in, it becomes a sprite.
RD: And I found this card that looks like a thunderbolt flurry. Maybe use that totem thingy between the opening, and put that card on the slot that looks like a card could fit. I'm reading whatever the guide says.

She placed the items like she was said to do.
EN: Now what?
RD: ...Maybe press the buttons and spin the wheels.

Doing so, the totem formed a different shape.

RD: The guide says to... Huh?
EN: What is it?
RD: That concludes the guide. I guess they died before finishing everything, but doesn't explain how they posted it before they died.
EN: Maybe they posted it before their untimely death. Now what?!

There was 15 minutes left on the timer, and she still isn't in the game. Auburn slammed her face on the keyboard, then looks up.

EN: I'mma find a perfect weapon. Let me search my deceased father's room and see if he has a pistol.

Going to his room, she could find pistols locked up in some containers. She went to the nearest one, and decided to put some ammo in her pocket just in case it ran out.

EN: Found a pistol.
RD: And not what you humans call a rifle?!
EN: My father locked it up in a safe. I never knew the combination since he died.
RD: One weapon wasted by a pistol... You have about 10 minutes left.

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 10 September 2015 at 11:26 PM

@nightmaremoon12 @chocolatechip @boo1bay

Tartys looked down at her computer screen as she entered another chat page with one of her Troll friends.

AC has began Trolling RockingStream (RS)

AC: I do believe you are going to have to connect with to to move along the chain for the game.
AC: Ifrits will not reply and I am pretty sure Auburn does not want to play with us right now.

Minimizing the chat page she looked back to see that Quin had already created her sprite, and now Tartys fell into action, deploying a small card found in the last page of the game inventory, and setting about creating the object on it to help the human enter the game.

~~~~~~~~

Sebastian sighed before he engaged in conversation with the one so persistent to reach him.

PF: Yes, I am going to be playing the game.
PF: Why?
WB: That part doesn't matter, just make sure you get everything situated when you play the game.
WB: I know your friend TG is bringing you into the game.
WB: But she is to be the last to enter, it's a Space thing, so you have a while to wait.

Sebastian sighed as he read this and rolling his eyes decided to further humor the Troll.

PF: So how do you know this?
PF: And if you know TG and AC how do you not know me?

Female
127 posts

chocolatechip • 11 September 2015 at 12:33 AM

The rest of the guide is on the way to the signup/chat. Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey...Stuff...

Todd's phone buzzed again, and looking at the screen he saw he was being trolled, and not by one of his usual trolls. This must be the troll girl who brought Quin in...

RockinStream: ill start up my laptop and bring you in

Todd inserted his disk, and waited for AC to do the same. His clock read 3am, but excitement kept him wide awake.

*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*

Quin, still not sure exactly what to do, ran around trying nobs and levers and switches, and ended up with a strange looking cylindrical key thing, and some gusher looking points, called grist according to the guide.

Quin ran around some more as the timer ticked down to 3 minutes, and found a platform looking thing with a table looking thing. Quin set down the tube on the table, and GIANT BOOK appeared on the platform.

Noeliesprite: Is that...a book on the original players of SBURB? It's thick enough to be mistaken for a table or colorful concrete slab...
Quin: Haha, I think so! This guy looks like such a dork. Who would pick a hammer for a weapon? Unless you're Thor, it's a bit antiquated.
Noeliasprite: Do you want help opening it? It looks like a hardcover.
Quin: ...yeah, probably.

Quin and Noeliasprite used all their strength to open the book just as the timer hit 5seconds, 4, 3, 2, 1...

Choose Your Character:
Hyacinth
Vihaan

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 11 September 2015 at 12:59 AM

Fun!}

Tartys smiled before she uploaded the Client content onto her computer. She watched as Quin got the item to allow her into the game, and quickly switched over to her own game.

AC: I do believe that everything is good on my end.
AC: So just connect and start whenever you are ready.

~~~~~~~~

Ifrits rolled his eyes at the questions the human asked him.

WB: Because AC and I are friends, and I've spoken to TG quite a few times now.
WB: Just please, I need you to be ready to bring in another one of my friends.
WB: When it is needed of course.
WB: Are you able to do that?

Female
127 posts

chocolatechip • 11 September 2015 at 1:35 AM

Todd started the program and looked around AC's room.

RockinStream: is there enough room here for everything?

Without waiting for a response, Todd placed one of the larger contraptions in the middle of the room Ac stood in, and then looked around for places to put everything else. Amazingly, it all fit!

RockinStream: this is what happens when you spend your free time playing tetris, but i question the tub of green goo...are you a scientist or something?

*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*

Earlier...

Vihaan opened his hive window to let his eagle of a lucus inside. The great bird swooped onto his perch in the corner of the room and ate his dinner like a savage. Cool!

The internet in his particular hive barely worked, and when it did it went off and on. So this time, when the internet decided to flicker to ON, the computer buzzed and beeped and startled both the eagle, who screeched, and the young troll, who leapt to the keyboard and found SBURB had been started without him.

CollidingConstalations: wHO wENT iN fIRST?
MistrustedCandy: The Human Quin, But She's Not Entered Yet. AC Will Stop Trolling Us About It Now.
CollidingConstalations: hANG oN, oNE oF tHE hUMANS iS tROLLING mE

RockinStream: i cant sleep, and everyone else is marked as busy
CollidingConstalations: wHAT mAKES yOU tHINK iM nOT bUSY?
RockinStream: you responded
CollidingConstalations: sNAP. tHE qUIN hUMAN iS gOING iNTO tHE gAME sOON
RockinStream: aw man, i almost missed it. i guess ill head in semi-soon then. you?
CollidingConstalations: wHEN tHE tIME cOMES, i cAN bE yOUR sERVER pLAYER iF yOU wANT

Todd didn't like the idea of putting CC in charge of, well, anything, let alone Todd's home, game, and life. The guy was a mess, and a troll, too. Chatting with him too long tended to give Todd a headache, on top of it all.

Now to contact Quin and pretend to get mad about her going in first...

...And back to the present.

Todd looked at the devices he just layed out in AC's home, and tried to figure out what they might do.

RockinStream: wonder what the timers for...?

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 11 September 2015 at 1:49 AM

@featherstar_stormclan @chocolatechip

RD then tried pinged all of her troll friends.
RD: Forget it. I'm playing this stupid game, even if it kills me. I'm literally saving a human female from her death, and the weapon she got is a weak pistol. She wasted her weaponkind on a pistol. I don't think she's good with one.

Arui ran to the totem, trying to find a place to put it.

That thing, the small circle on that thing that has a large circle!

She had only five minutes left. What was taking the apocalypse? Placing the totem on the small thing, the long scanning thingy scanned the totem, creating a purple lightning flurry statue. It had a delay. As soon as Arui saw the statue, she decided to wait for Auburn to reply. She did eventually.

RD: I think you're supposed to use electricity on that.
EN: No kidding! I don't have electricity manipulation!
RD: You have two minutes left! Find something!
EN: I heard some thunder and rain outside... I think I do that?
RD: Shut up and go to the roof of your hive!

She ran towards the roof as quickly as she can, until seeing thunder. Seeing that her phone had some metals, she placed it near the statue, hoping electricity could conduct. Seeing nothing pass by, and only a minute left, she could see that metal pole thingy on her roof getting electricity. Quickly climbing with her phone and statue, and ten seconds left, a thunderbolt hit the pole, statue, phone, and Arui quickly escaped the thunder, putting the statue and phone next to it.

A light surrounded Arui's home.
Before the meteor could hit her, the area around the house turned black, and the meteor was there.
The house is gone.

RD: HEY! Are you alive...!
No response.
RD: No, no! No! Don't go! You have to be alive!

Arui opened her eyes. Realizing her mother has left her to go shopping.
((I forgot about her...! I hope she's alive!))
Suddenly a door opened. Her mother was alive.
((She's... Alive?))
She ran to her mother, hugging her. Looking at the area, the entire place was dark.

//Arui's personalities will be shown later in the game... Trust me.//

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 11 September 2015 at 2:08 AM

AC: Not a scientist.
AC: It just so happens that that tub of slime is what I sleep in.
AC: I shall explain everything when you are in the game.

And with that Tartys set about gathering up the materials she needed. Opening her cruxtruder and upon seeing the kernel sprite she was very surprised she had nothing to put into it. Sighing she pulled open her door and checked for her lusus, only to have found that the lizard had gone and died.

Well now I have something to prototype with. she thought brightly as she tossed the white komodo dragon into the sprite cell.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 11 September 2015 at 9:17 AM

@featherstar_stormclan @chocolatechip @boo1bay

I forgot to put HOURS IN THE FUTURE...

Arui continued looking around. It was dark, and there was nothing around. It felt like she was trapped in a void.
((I think this is my place...))
Then seeing purple circles and dots in a pipe-like area taking to what could be light, she looked at it. It was blinding, so she took her eyes away.
((Am I... Going there?))
The trip felt like hours to her, but a second to the rest.

Female
127 posts

chocolatechip • 12 September 2015 at 1:17 AM

{Check out the chat/signup for an updated gamer guide}

Todd laughed at the thought of sleeping in a tub of green goo, and marveled at CC's new Lizardsprite...or whatever it was...

RS: your house is so weird, even for a troll. who designed it, a kindergartner?

*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*

Quin woke up to a curious little black imp, hypnotized by the floating light Noeliasprite gave off. Quin made quick work of the imp with Book #7 and her Maka Book Chop move. The imp poofed into oblivion, leaving behind a bit of blue grist.

Her world was gone, but her house remained, surrounded by Spirographs floating in various places. Careful not to fall, she looked down below her floating island of a house to find one she could probably just fall through if she threw herself off her little island...but she didn't want to do anything hasty unless it was her only option.

FD ==> AC: Ok, I think I've survived the apocalypse, but now what?

Quin wandered around the house and filled her inventory with anything she might need, enjoying the freedom of living in a video game. She even made her inventory bigger by imputing the code of an inventory space, and adding that to her inventory. She then met up with Noeliasprite at the device that appearified the GIANT BOOK, now nowhere in existence except in memory.

Noeliasprite: It would do you well to upgrade your weapon. Book #7 may be Deathly to small imps, but to even a boss imp it might as well be Hallow. ((ALL THE PUNS!!! 😃))
Quin: Okay, but how? This is the thickest book I have.
Noeliasprite: Insert two item cards, and a mix of the two will appear.

Quin experimented with BROKEN uPHONE and PERFECTLY GOOD WATCH before risking her precious BOOK #7, and out popped a PERFECTLY BROKEN uPHONE WATCH. She put it on, and found that the crack was in the perfect spot. It slipped between letters on the touchscreen keyboard, and Slytherined up to the top of the screen, all without blocking anything important.

Quin decided it was safe to use, but just in case she wrote down BOOK #7's code. BOOK #7 + DICTIONARY = 1,001 SINGLE WORD SPELLS AND MAGIC TERMS Cool, but I bet we could make this better...

After messing around, Quin looked around and admired her pile 'o stuff. She wore a LONG SKIRT WITH DEEP MANLY POCKETS and a NERD'S ENVY TEE. HIKING FLIPFLOPS kept her feet from harm, and her brand new R23P0 HOLOGRAM uPHONE WATCH kept her in contact with the rest of the team. It even had 8G, so she could travel outside of time and space and it would still work! Speaking of which..

FD: [sent an image]
MC: Wow! You Look Great! Is The Blue Lantern Fairy In The Back Your Sprite? Tell Her I Say Hi! What's Your Weapon?
FD: Thanks! Noelia says hi! As for my weapon, I combined every fandom book and ended up with Hitchhiker's Guide to Infinity and Beyond.
MC: Wow. Maybe I Should Consider Bookkind Before I Enter.
FD: Yeah, it's pretty sweet, but in order to get there I ended up with a lot of dead ends in the form of Crisp New Papercut Hazards...but if you ever need a bandaid I have the code memorized.
MC: Lol. Well, Good Luck, My Dear, And Keep In Touch!!
FD: I will, and good luck to you as you Enter. May the force be ever in your favor, live long and Potter, and all that good stuff.

~Hey guys I'm sorry if I missed a step of something upon entering, but I don't remember the details of everyone's entrance, just John's, so I'm following his path until I get to a part I know better. 😋~

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 12 September 2015 at 2:32 AM

(We need to figure out what order everyone is entering. So I will ask for Chocolatechip is it possible to have Quin bring Alyss into the game? And for Nightmaremoon can I have Sebastian bring Auburn in? Because beyond that it is up to your own characters for who is bring who in.)

AC: Give me a break, I designed my hive when I was like 2.
AC: May I ask where you put the card to create my item?

Tartys sat down as her Lusus floated about her in an eager fashion.

"Oh Tartys! How I've missed you. I never was able to speak before this. Now I have so much to tell you!" the said in a voice that was far too eager for the situation.

Tartys, though eager to enter sat down as her lusus fell into a short story. She figured it was the least she could do, her lusus just seemed so happy now.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 12 September 2015 at 3:30 AM

@featherstar_stormclan
Okay! Once Auburn finishes tower building, she can get in the game quickly!

Arui looked at her mother again when suddenly she saw a black looking thingy. Arui quickly signed her mother to move backwards, and grabbed the pistol, loaded with ammo. Aiming at the imp, she pulled the trigger, hitting the imp with the bullet. The imp exploded, and dropped what appears to be some Gushers. Attempting to pick them up, the gusher-like objects vanished, and they were added to a grist count.

Female
127 posts

chocolatechip • 14 September 2015 at 12:11 AM

I think it would be easier if we made an order of entry so we can keep everything straight. And I'm good with bringing in whoever.

After laughing at the obvious sarcasm in AC's first comment on her house, Quin looked from AC's question to the massive pile o' loot that came from experimenting and finding the right fit for everything.

FD: Which "item"? There are kind of a lot of items here...

Quin also remembered Noeliasprite was around here somewhere, and she would give off a glowing light. She noticed a necklace with one of the portal designs on it, and she rubbed it and turned it over in her palm, trying to remember where it came from.

A WILD NOELIASPRITE APPEARED!

Quin freaked out at the sudden light and presence and toppled into the pile 'o stuff, sending an avalanche down the stairs, into the living area, and out the window into the yard and/or the void. Darn.

Noeliasprite: You rang?
Quin: No, I was trying to find you when I found this necklace instead, and then you scared the poop out of me!
Noeliasprite: That necklace will summon me from wherever I am. You are in control of when I show up out of nowhere and make you poop your pants.
Quin: Oh, cool.
Noeliasprite: Imp behind you, drowning in...origami books?

Quin whirled around to come face to face with a struggling imp. She knew it would be hard to retrieve the grist from there, so she pulled him out before bashing his head in with Hitchhiker's Guide to Infinity and Beyond and collecting his fruity looking remains. Quin questioned how she had managed to create all her loot with such little grist to start with, but she didn't have long to dwell on it before more imps started to utilize the stuff against each other and her, but mainly each other.

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 15 September 2015 at 12:41 AM

@chocolatechip @nightmaremoon12
{Well then let's figure that out. So we have AC bringing in FD, RS is bringing in AC. We then have FD bringing TG who is bringing in PF, and PF is bringing in RD who is bringing in EN. We still need to know who is bringing in Ifrits, Todd. We can have EN bring in Ifrits, who in turn brings Todd in. I'm not sure if Boo1bay is even still RPing with us to be honest, they haven't really replied at all.}

~~~~~~~

AC: There should be a card.
AC: Kind of like all the other cards you see, but larger.
AC: And if you could quickly find it that would be fabulous as it seems my house is under assault from meteorites.

Tartys stepped around her new KDSprite as the thing floated around having fulfilled it's job of telling her a story.

"We really must be hurrying now my dear. The meteors won't stay at bay for much longer." the Sprite warned her, "It would also be in good intentions to gather up a weapon perhaps?"

Tartys nodded. "I do believe a weapon would prove useful. Thank you." she said before rummaging through her stuff, finally finding an old umbrella, that had a sharp point on it and had many parts sticking out on the ends, a useful weapon.

Female
127 posts

chocolatechip • 16 September 2015 at 8:45 AM

@nightmaremoon12 @featherstar_stormclan
RS ==> AC
AC ==> FD
FD ==> TG
TG ==> PF
PF ==> RD
RD ==> EN
EN ==> Ifrits
Ifrits ==> Todd(RS)

I also have MC and CC...nightmaremoon, are you creating your own loop or joining ours?

I wrote on boo1bay's wall...no response. :'(

*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*

Quin dove into the Pile 'O Stuff, looking for the card. She emerged unsuccessful, but Noeliasprite drifted to her with it.

FD: This is? I'll take a pic of the code on the back for you.
FD: Sent a photo
FD: I know you're pretty busy at the moment, but what do I do now? It's just kind of an island with portals, but I don't know which one to go through...my best guess is the one right below the island, but I'd have to jump and I REALLY don't want to miss.

Quin bashed another imp's head in and collected the grist.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 16 September 2015 at 4:33 PM

@chocolatechip

//Idk how it works but im adding to the chain//

Because I have to go to school...

Arui smiles, and attempts to climb the pole thingy again, trying to get whatever she needed. She realized the statue vanished.

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 16 September 2015 at 10:05 PM

@chocolatechip Yeah, boo1bay hasn't been active for a couple days, so do we just leave their character in limbo?

And @nightmaremoon12 's characters are in our big loop, Sebastian is bringing in Auburn and I do believe that Arui is bringing in Ifrits, thus melding them into the chain.

Well then, we can have Ifrits bring in MC, have CC be brought in by MC and have CC bring in RS. Thus finishing the chain?

And Alyss is coming into the game last yeah? Because I think that is something all space players have to do, because with the trolls Kanaya was the last to join(I think) and with the kids it was Jade last.

~~~~~~~~

Ifrits left his conversation with Sebastian and instead moved off to go troll his "friend" or who he at least would consider a friend, Auburn. The rust blood was supposed to be playing the game with someone eventually and she would need to be brought in soon.

WingedBreezes have began Trolling RoyalDread
WB: Hey, are you playing the game with us?
WB: Or are you doing your own thing with someone else?
WB: I ask because I have someone on back hold to play with one of us.

He minimized the tab and quickly scanned his list of friends to see who was on right now.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 17 September 2015 at 1:49 AM

@featherstar_stormclan

Auburn replied quickly.
RD: Yes. Yes I am.
RD: Anyways, I'm currently helping somebody build their homes as a tower.
RD: Once set, I can use the opposite disc to let you join me and get me in.
RD: It seems complicated, but rest assured, I know what I'm doing.

She started seeing some grist pop in the grist cache.
RD: Some shale.
RD: EN, maybe I can place one more thing. Go to your living room.
RD: Bring your custodian, too.

Arui grabbed her mom's hand, and dragged her to the living room. She sat next to a nearby couch. Arui continued going towards the middle of the room, and some piano-like device was placed.

RD: Okay. I read that you get any card from your sylladex and place it in that slot.

Arui did so, and got confused.

EN: What next?
RD: Hold on. Remove the card, and look at the back. I heard there is a code.
EN: Okay.

The card she got was a tomato. The code read t0M8TohZ

RD: What's the code?
EN: t0M8TohZ
RD: ...
RD: Maybe place the card there, and put whatever the code is on that keyboard thingy.
EN: Sure! I'll have it as soon as I
EN: S: Why don't I do it now?!
EN: K: Maybe. Let's find out.
EN: My apologies. What happ
EN: S: Are you going to stand there or not! My name is Shio!
EN: K: I apologize if she's bothering you; I'm Kara.
RD: What is going on?
EN: Maybe when I nearly got electricuted, my brain's personalities split in half, causing the split personas to become their own entity!
EN: But I feel normal.
EN: S: No you aren't!
EN: Ok. Maybe if I ignore them, they'll go awa
EN: K: We are part of you now. Embrace it.

Arui screamed inside, and placed the card again. After she stopped, she placed the code, as the card gets punched. Captchaloging it, it gets inside their own inventory.

//Meet Shio and Kara, Arui's two personalities!//

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 22 September 2015 at 12:15 AM

@nightmaremoon12 @chocolatechip Sorry it's taken so long to reply. Been having stuff go on in life that's been halting me from posting.}

WB: Well I'm not the one getting you in, but alright.
WB: When you are ready, find PresumptiousFlowers and he will get you in.

With that Ifrits left the chat and went about his hive, scoping out what he could use as a future weapon. The cerulean blood soon found an old yo-yo he used as a young troll.

A rather lovely weapon. he thought, picking it up.