Recycling Center Free commons for newbies!

in User Contests & Giveaways

13 posts

recycling_center • 20 September 2015 at 8:39 PM

Hello this is @queens side

Okay, welcome to the recycling center! This is the place where we take unused common eggs from older users them send them to newer users!

What older users get out of the deal~
More space in their cove. Not having to spend a whole bunch of EC abandoning them. Without having them slowly starve to death.
Go here to donate 😊

What newer users get out of the deal
Most likely creatures with higher stats, which they'll get for free.

Here's the free lots for newbies 😊 NOTE; Your account has to be 2 days old to trade. You may claim a certain lot for your own while you wait 😊

Lot #602172

Lot #602243

Lot #602175

Lot #602176

Lot #602243

❤️Bai

Female
5,410 posts

Orderedchaos • 20 September 2015 at 8:43 PM

Topic moved to the correct section.

13 posts

recycling_center • 20 September 2015 at 8:47 PM

@orderedchaos I'm a bit confused there's a lot of other topics like this in the newbie section and I put it there so newbies could see it.. not many really roam the trading section..
Meh I guess its fine I'm just gonna have to direct them here

Female
5,410 posts

Orderedchaos • 20 September 2015 at 8:51 PM

@recycling_center The Welcome and Introductions section is for introduction topics only. Now that I know there are other trade/giveaway topics in that section I will be moving them to their proper places.

1,238 posts

queens • 20 September 2015 at 9:11 PM

BTW all. Make sure you ping me @queens instead of @recycling_center otherwise it may take me a while to respond 😊

Female
8 posts

lkape4 • 9 December 2015 at 3:37 AM

hi I am new just I don't go on egg cave very often so can I please have some kind of newbie gift

tell me what kind of creature you are planning to give me because I only like pretty/cute/rare ones

I never did get any lots .... so yeah.....

lkape4