Female
24 posts

samugarichan • 8 October 2015 at 4:05 AM

Hi, I'm samugarichan. I'm a big fan of Youkai Watch and all my creatures will be named after Youkai Watch character. My hobbies include roleplaying, video gaming, reading, drawing, and eating! I'm sure that I'll have a good time here!

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 8 October 2015 at 4:25 AM

@samugarichan
Welcome to egg cave! Hope you like it so far! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! You can add me as a friend, if you want! For a head start, if you haven't already, type # A welcome gift for new users! in the forum search. Then, press search! After that, click the second link and then reply to the post, saying that you are new! You'll find a nice welcome gift! ^-^ After a while, someone will reply to you. The post will be the lot just for you!

Also, check out #Giftie for your welcome gift, but you have to wait two days to access the trading center! D:

The link doesn't work! Here's another!
http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/56670

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 8 October 2015 at 5:05 AM

@samugarichan Welcome to eggcave! 😃

Deleted • 8 October 2015 at 6:54 AM

@samugarichan

Welcome to EggCave! Feel free to be friends with me!!!

Female
24 posts

samugarichan • 8 October 2015 at 6:56 AM

I need to make a wishlist because I want a retired creature...at least one...and thanks.

@lollipoptwistmlp

Deleted • 8 October 2015 at 6:59 AM

@samugarichan

I've got plenty of monthly creatures who retired last month. Do you want some of them?

(Take that as a Welcome Gift, and offer anything you like)

Female
24 posts

samugarichan • 8 October 2015 at 7:04 AM

@lollipoptwistmlp Yes, that would be AWESOME!! Thanks so much! I'll take the Yulilia, please! (Unless itz NFT)

Deleted • 8 October 2015 at 7:12 AM

samugarichan

I'm sorry, but the Yulilia is NFT. Here's the set of Retired Cave Monthlies from last month. Offer anything you like 😊

Lot #607142

Female
24 posts

samugarichan • 8 October 2015 at 7:17 AM

@lollipoptwistmlp

Thanks! Offered.

Deleted • 8 October 2015 at 7:23 AM

@samugarichan

Accepted your offer. Hope you like the gift!!!

Female
24 posts

samugarichan • 8 October 2015 at 7:25 AM

@lollipoptwistmlp

Yes! Thank you so much!