Hi, I'm new!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
21 posts

briannamarie • 10 October 2015 at 10:35 PM

Hello!

I just started this game, don't know much about it. Would love some friends that could give me a hand teaching me things about the game, chatting with, and giving my creatures lots of clicks/views!

Thanks! 😃

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 10 October 2015 at 11:02 PM

@briannamarie
Welcome to egg cave! Hope you like it so far! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! You can add me as a friend, if you want! For a head start, if you haven't already, type # A welcome gift for new users! in the forum search. Then, press search! After that, click the second link and then reply to the post, saying that you are new! You'll find a nice welcome gift! ^-^ After a while, someone will reply to you. The post will be the lot just for you!

Also, check out #Giftie for your welcome gift, but you have to wait two days to access the trading center! D:

The link doesn't work! Here's another!
http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/56670

Female
21 posts

briannamarie • 10 October 2015 at 11:09 PM

Thanks @leafmelody !

Male
4 posts

nyanta • 11 October 2015 at 8:25 PM

How's it going! Its nice to see other people that are new here, and while I may not be the most experienced around here I'll still help you in any way I can 😊

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 11 October 2015 at 8:34 PM

@briannamarie Welcome to Eggcave! 😃

Female
21 posts

briannamarie • 11 October 2015 at 9:09 PM

Thanks @nyanta ! We'll be on a small learning curve together haha.

Thanks @leafdapple769 , loving it so far!

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 11 October 2015 at 9:31 PM

@briannamarie That`s good, and you are welcome. 😊

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 14 October 2015 at 3:16 AM

@briannamarie Welcome to Eggcave 😊

Deleted • 14 October 2015 at 5:11 AM

@briannamarie Welcome to EggCave. Feel free to be friends with me!!!

I can help you with the view and clicks (to evolve your egg). Just add your egg onto my Immortalizer (link on my profile). An Immortalized egg won't die even they have 0 happiness.

If you have any questions about this game, post the question on my wall or send me a mail!

19 posts

silverchick • 14 October 2015 at 10:05 AM

@briannamarie

Welcome! I am still really new but I can help if you have any questions. If you want we can be friends! I will help with clicks/views too! 😊