Hello everyone!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
6 posts

xequectra • 15 October 2015 at 3:36 PM

Hello! You can call me Xeq. I love art, writing, travel, scifi/fantasy, kayaking, my dog, and my fiance. I'm sure that I could use some friends on here so wanted to say hello!

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 16 October 2015 at 9:38 AM

@xequectra Hello! Welcome to Eggcave 😊 You could find quite friendly players around Eggcave, and feel free to add me as a friend! 😃

Female
6 posts

xequectra • 16 October 2015 at 5:45 PM

@firedawn
Thank you so much, fire! I appreciate the warm welcome 😃

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 16 October 2015 at 9:11 PM

@xequectra Thanks to you too! Have a nice day ^^

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 16 October 2015 at 9:26 PM

@xequectra
Welcome to egg cave! Hope you like it so far! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! You can add me as a friend, if you want! For a head start, if you haven't already, type # A welcome gift for new users! in the forum search. Then, press search! After that, click the second link and then reply to the post, saying that you are new! You'll find a nice welcome gift! ^-^ After a while, someone will reply to you. The post will be the lot just for you!

Also, check out #Giftie for your welcome gift, but you have to wait two days to access the trading center! D:

The link doesn't work! Here's another!
http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/56670

Female
6 posts

xequectra • 17 October 2015 at 3:46 AM

Thank you so very much, @leafmelody 😃
I posted to the welcome gift forum and on the giftie! Thank you so very much for the amazing tips! I will feed those on the giftie page as often as I can, and will donate in the future if I come across any eggs that I don't want.