Um, hello!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
3 posts

sonika • 15 October 2015 at 3:50 PM

Hello there everyone! I am new to this site, as you can see.
My username/name is sonika because it's similiar to my real name. I have a pet which is named Amma. I'm of course a girl, and live in Poland! Woop, woop! I am a very cheerful although awkward person. I have a chicken smoothie account and I can Roleplay. I like drawing and plan on going for an art school in the near future.Currently I'm eleven years old and the work in my school is rather overwhelming, yet I'll be on alot of times.
I'd also for my last words of introduction like to say Happy Halloween!

241 posts

madscienced • 15 October 2015 at 4:10 PM

@sonika welcome to eggcave! Feel free to ask me if you need any advice or help, okay?

(ping people by putting a @ sign in front of the username in forums, and make sure to post responses on their wall if not (click the username to find their wall))

Female
3 posts

sonika • 16 October 2015 at 8:39 AM

@madscienced Thank you for the kind welcoming! And, of course.

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 16 October 2015 at 8:56 AM

@sonika Welcome To Eggcave 😊

Female
3 posts

sonika • 16 October 2015 at 6:33 PM

@firedawn Thank you, thank you! ^^

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 16 October 2015 at 9:26 PM

@sonika
Welcome to egg cave! Hope you like it so far! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! You can add me as a friend, if you want! For a head start, if you haven't already, type # A welcome gift for new users! in the forum search. Then, press search! After that, click the second link and then reply to the post, saying that you are new! You'll find a nice welcome gift! ^-^ After a while, someone will reply to you. The post will be the lot just for you!

Also, check out #Giftie for your welcome gift, but you have to wait two days to access the trading center! D:

The link doesn't work! Here's another!
http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/56670