1 post

hally973 • 30 November 2015 at 1:16 AM

Deleted • 30 November 2015 at 4:51 AM

@hally973
Welcome to EggCave! Feel free to be friends with me! 😊

Female
3,806 posts

sparklefox • 30 November 2015 at 6:03 PM

@hally973 - Welcome to Egg Cave! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

If you are replying to someone, you should ping them. Otherwise, they won't know that you've done so. To ping someone, either click the bell icon under their username in the forums, or type an @ followed by their username (e.g. @sparklefox ). You can only ping up to five people per post. Sorry if you knew this already.

Checking out the Forum Rules and the Site Guidelines would be an easy way to start. Other useful links are the FAQ and eCode.

A common mistake from newbies is that they'll ping and reply to people using their own wall. Pinging does not work out of forums and the blog, and to reply to people's comments you go to their wall instead.

Female
1,179 posts

ahgirltc • 30 November 2015 at 9:56 PM

@hally973

Welcome to Egg Cave! Hope you enjoy our friendly community here. As a new user, I am sure you have many questions, so feel free to ask me if you have any questions. 😊
My side account is @yxnlxng, so head over get your welcome gift! 😊 Eggs that are available are listed under "Welcome Gifts". Let me know your choice
and I'll set up a trade lot for you.

🪙 Also, a tip will be not to adopt too many eggs off the cave at once. Evolve/Immortalise (lvl2000) them slowly, if not it will be too much to handle!

🪙 Be sure to use the click exchange or other useful forum threads like #HME (Hatch My Egg) to evolve your eggs!

🪙 To ping people, type @username in forums to reply to them. If you are replying to user's outside of forum, post on their wall in their profiles. 😊

*Note: You cant trade within the first 2 days you have joined. Just offer after the ban has been lifted. 😊

Enjoy your day! ❤️