Mele Kalikimaka!!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
7 posts

zoa • 20 December 2015 at 8:08 PM

Hi! I'm new here - from Hawaii and celebrating the holiday!

Hrm... what else...
I am a collector - I like to collect all kinds of things both virtually as well as IRL. I have a netsuke collection many would kill for - items gleaned from auctions as well as from Japan. I also have toys... immense amounts of little pokemon figures, neopets figures, and all kinds of action figures (mostly DC comics).

I do not collect Star Wars stuff - although I do like the movies.

Professionally, I'm a web developer and do all kinds of code stuff, is why I'm on the interwebs a lot. ^.^

Happy to be here and add critters from the Egg Cave to my collection! LOL!

A hui hou!

Male
29 posts

ikaruraichu • 21 December 2015 at 1:42 AM

@Zoa
Hey welcome to Eggcave!!
I love collecting things too, I'd love to get to know more about you!!

Female
67 posts

bavv • 21 December 2015 at 2:58 AM

Welcome to Egg Cave!

Female
7 posts

zoa • 21 December 2015 at 4:11 AM

@ikaruraichu - just ask... 😊
@bavv - thank you!

Female
67 posts

bavv • 21 December 2015 at 11:58 AM

I hope you have a nice time on Egg Cave.

I think its cool you collect things! I used to, but Dad always stops me from bringing the rocks and sticks and leaves into the house. I stick to virtual collections now, but even then I always end up losing them. I guess I have a book collection though, as I can't fit all my books on my bookshelf...

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 21 December 2015 at 1:23 PM

@zoa
Hello! Heh I see you collect Pokemon figures 😋 I collect all kinds of Lickitungs, Teddiursa's, and Girafarig's, and my brother collects Snorlax's.... We're a little Obsessed 😋

Anywho, In two days (the 22end) please off on this trade lot, because as a part as #LAEP2 , its my job to give new, hatched creatures to new users like you! Just make sure you offer in two days so your Trade Ban is lifted 😸

Female
7 posts

zoa • 21 December 2015 at 3:20 PM

@teddy267 - I mostly like Pikachu... I know... typical! I got all kinds of Pikachu... just kinda stuck to me watching the cartoon with my boys. I can talk like Pikachu... sorta why I like it.

And wow! As soon as the noob-trade-ban is lifted will do just as you say. Thank you kindly!