Anyone Know Any Good Virtual Sites?

in Entertainment

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 1 September 2011 at 2:41 PM

@dreamer

If you like breeding things you can try Wajas 😊
It ain't 3d and stuff but you can breed canine creatures with many different colors and mutations and stuff 😊 It's fun from time to time ^^

You need to be 13 to join ^^

If you do join, I'll get you the first waja ^^ (my username is same like here)

Female
254 posts

swymr_krys • 1 September 2011 at 2:51 PM

I really like Adventure Quest Worlds...but it's mostly quest and fighting based. Check out battleon.com though because they make a lot of cool MMORPG's.

107 posts

frumball • 1 September 2011 at 3:00 PM

how do you play AQW im a noob and don't understand that game

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 1 September 2011 at 3:02 PM

@Petpet55 I can easily get past the 13+, I jsut use a fake age. Won't kill anyone. xD I just signed up, and now going to check my email. xD Haha.

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 1 September 2011 at 3:03 PM

@dreamer

You sneaky thing haha xD

Okay, drop me a message and we'll work on your first puppy ;D

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 1 September 2011 at 3:27 PM

@Petpet55 I just made the account. 😸 It's really confusing tohugh o.o

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 1 September 2011 at 3:32 PM

@dreamer

Aw, you'll get hang of it 😊 Be sure to play Fish a Waja under the World>Games 😊 There are also shops; Pear shop is main thing, You'll need a Love Pear to breed 😊 I'll send you a few ^^

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 1 September 2011 at 3:36 PM

@Petpet55 Woah! I got $43,000 from the fishing game. 😊 Lemme try some other games. xD How do I get my first Waja though? That confuses me too.

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 1 September 2011 at 3:38 PM

@dreamer

😃 yeah, congratz 😊 You'll need a waja for a mining thing thou 😊 You need to buy one yourself or get someone to breed you one 😊 I'll get you one for free 😊 You can choose any of my two wajas to be bred together or check my "For Sale" category ;D Any but the plain green one is free for you 😊 You can pick two 😊

Female
342 posts

fuzzydragon • 1 September 2011 at 3:44 PM

A good MMORPG I know is Wizard101. It a download from the internet, and has a free trial. Combat IS slow because it is turn based, and you need to pay to access the full game. If you want fast combat, I recommend World of Warcraft.

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 1 September 2011 at 3:49 PM

@dreamer: really?(at maybe knowing moonstars6) do you know any of these?: spongeu8, mesbeauty5, ols98, mddt, 2fresh4u? any of those ring a bell? lol its fun doing this kind of thing hehehe. also what was your username on nicktrop?

2 posts

ijuliex3 • 1 September 2011 at 4:16 PM

@dreamer

Ourworld.com
Downworld.com

2,403 posts

evolutary • 2 September 2011 at 6:41 AM

@dreamer Well, I usually only play 2D games and I stopped playing them. They're already suggested but here's a summary.

Gaiaonline - zOMG! 2D game where you use rings to battle. Quite fun, but once you get to the end, there's really nothing you can do.

Club Penguin - Back in the old days, it was really fun (I was really young too) because almost everything included non members (excluding clothes). Now, you have to be a member to play games! Also, this game is very kiddish.

Runescape - Good to pass the time, there really isn't a diversity in skills. 3D and good graphics.

Adventure Quest/Worlds - AQ is all right, except it's a turn game and has bad graphics. AQW is more fun, but is boring as well.

Petpet Park - All right, quite boring. You play a petpet and do quests, play games and dress up.

MapleStory - 2D game, was the best game I ever played. Beautiful and awesome BGM and graphics, however it's changed a lot so it's not as fun as it could be. (Now it's all about how strong you are and before it was about fun).Requires download, very inclusive game (no membership and money is not necessary).

Female
6 posts

evergreenn • 5 September 2011 at 8:29 PM

poliwager adoptables is great

Female
2,578 posts

sotheavey • 5 September 2011 at 8:30 PM

/is on Poliwager...

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 5 September 2011 at 8:31 PM

um Poliwagger

Marapets (lot like EC)

3,562 posts

cafe • 5 September 2011 at 8:44 PM

I used to play marapets, though it's kinda childish now.

When I first joined I though Ian was the maker of that site too xD Cause that site's creater is named Ian

I use meez.com. It has a thing called meeznation, but I'd stay away from there. But you can watch youtube movies in rooms with friends.

107 posts

frumball • 8 September 2011 at 7:00 PM

bump