Need some help!

in Help & Questions

241 posts

madscienced • 19 January 2016 at 9:39 PM

I didn't really know where to post this, so I figured it would do better in this forum. Basically, I did a giveaway, but I got super sick and now can't be online enough to put the lots back up one at a time or focus enough because of the meds to remember who got what and ect. I need someone who can give them to the winners for me. YOU MUST PROVIDE REFERENCES OF SOME SORT. I do NOT want some cheat to say they'll help me and just have them steal the critters.

To any winners who stumble over this topic (or friends), I'm going to have to take a hiatus to take care of my health problem (It's pretty serious), so once I find someone to do this I will be inactive while I try and get better. If people will feed some of my critters while I'm gone, that would be great.

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 20 January 2016 at 7:36 AM

@madscienced

That's sad to hear :c I wish you get better soon. I'm now placing your mortals on #KCH , tell me if you don't want any of them to be fed 😊 I'm sorry I can't help with distributing the creatures; I'm also kinda caught up with rl right now >< I hope you find someone suitable though ^^

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 20 January 2016 at 9:28 AM

@madscienced I'm sad to hear that you're not doing well, and I hope your health gets better soon.

I'm not sure how I could help, but if there's something I could do please let me know. I'll do the best I can.

241 posts

madscienced • 20 January 2016 at 11:08 AM

@firedawn I don't mind, feed them all. Thanks. *hugs*

@kisamari I'm basically looking for a trustworthy person who I can trade the giveaway critters to, who'll put the lots up and make sure they go to the right person. All I need to know the person is trustworthy is to have a couple people willing to vouch for them. If you don't want to do that, I'd always appreciate having someone spread the word around that I need some help.

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 20 January 2016 at 11:25 AM

@madscienced I'm not sure any of my friends come on much anymore, so I'm not sure who would vouch for me ^^" but I'd be willing to do that if I knew which creatures went to whom.
I'll help get the word out about this too.

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 20 January 2016 at 11:39 AM

@madscienced

Hey there. I know we haven't really talked but if you can't find anyone to help you out, I would be willing to do so. Since I'm not a participant in your giveaway and I don't really want the creatures that you are giving away (mostly because I have had them before) I would be willing to distribute them to the winners if you can't find anyone else.

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 20 January 2016 at 2:37 PM

@madscienced
Hey ono
aw, man, i really hope you feel better. if you do, please give us an update 😃

Il'l do my best feed, but ify ou need EC for tims or anything, let me know 😋

241 posts

madscienced • 21 January 2016 at 10:01 AM

@kiasmari I'm think I'm going to ask jazzy for it. They're a mod, so obviously trustworthy (not anything against you! I just know them a bit better. I just want to be 100% sure that the critters will go to the right people and won't end up stolen or mixed up.)

@jazzyleia If you could, that would be great! I'll set all the pet up in lots. you can find a list somewhere in my giveaway forum, probably in the last page or two.

@iceiceice *huggles* I will! If I could borrow some ec and pay you back later, that would be really great. I'll put how much I owe you in a pm so I can pay you back when I come back. 😊

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 21 January 2016 at 5:32 PM

@madscienced

Found the lots and I reput them back up for the winners.

241 posts

madscienced • 22 January 2016 at 9:42 AM

@jazzyleia thank you very much!