Pokemon summer Camp (revived and modified version of The pokemon Summer camp)

in Roleplaying

Do you like my older version of this role play (The Pokemon Summer Camp)? (you can check multiple answers) (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
2,564 posts

dragrawr • 20 February 2016 at 6:49 PM

@niale

Oh, i am Shylow, sorry if i scared you! I was told i am worthless.... you look pretty valuable!

Lily: Hi- im- I'm Lily i don't like u, u r scary!

Deleted • 20 February 2016 at 6:54 PM

"Oh thank you, I like being intimidating sometimes," She said courteously, grinning. "And as for you miss. You don't seem worthless at all... You seem valuable too around these parts. And don't worry I don't get scared, just cautious." BlackHeart greeted them in a unusual way.
@dragrawr
@sheepfox
@sakura-ironoyume
@pitch1226

Female
2,564 posts

dragrawr • 20 February 2016 at 6:58 PM

@niale
@sheepfox
@pitch1226

"Cool... anyway, OH NO! LILY?! LILY WHERE ARE YOU?! My Lily.. you get IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!!!"

Lily: (faded) help... hel- help...

"LILY!"

Have to go sorry be on later, by!

Deleted • 20 February 2016 at 7:07 PM

"Wait, what's happening?" BlackHeart asked suddenly making her guards up again. "Why is she faded?! How do we help her.... Oh wait Blade might be able to help or Sherbet!"
Lively just returned to the scene and heard what is happening. "I'll go get them!"
@sheepfox
@sakura-ironoyume
@pitch1226
@dragrawr

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 20 February 2016 at 7:12 PM

@sheepfox
@sakura-ironoyume
@niale
@dragrawr

Pilot heard a bunch of commotion. She ran up to a Serperior. "What happened? What's going on?"

Deleted • 20 February 2016 at 7:17 PM

"I don't know, but a sylveon, Lily is in situation of fading or something!" BlackHeart didn't know that much about what was just happen.
Lively ran to Blade and Sherbet asking them for help.
@pitch1226
@sheepfox
@sakura-ironoyume
@dragrawr

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 20 February 2016 at 7:20 PM

@sheepfox
@pitch1226
@niale Sherbet's in her cabin, go to Reverence. He's at the picnic benches, unless you wanna go into Sherbet's cabin
@dragrawr

Reverence looked around in confusion. He walked over to Lively.
"What's going on?"

Deleted • 20 February 2016 at 7:23 PM

"!!!!! Gahhhhhhhh!!!!!! Anothersylveonsameasyouisdissapearingandsomethingishappeningtoher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Weneedhelpfromyouandblade!!!!!!!!" He panicked like always in these situations. Lively gestured his wings quickly freaking out.
@dragrawr
@sakura-ironoyume
@pitch1226
@sheepfox

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 20 February 2016 at 7:24 PM

@niale
@sheepfox
@sakura-ironoyume
@dragrawr

"I've never seen a pokemon fade before. What makes it happen?"

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 20 February 2016 at 7:25 PM

@sheepfox
@pitch1226
@niale
@dragrawr

Reverence shook his head. He was flustered.
"Can you repeat that? I didn't quite get that."

Deleted • 20 February 2016 at 7:30 PM

"......." Lively took in a deep breath trying to fight back the panicking inside of him."A sylveon is disappearing and fading somehow randomly! And the bad thing is we don't know what's going to happen, or when, or where!"

"I don't know, but beware this camp is filled with surprises that happens randomly." BlackHeart sighed. "Where is she going is the answer to our question of how to help her."
@pitch1226
@sheepfox
@sakura-ironoyume
@dragrawr

Female
2,564 posts

dragrawr • 20 February 2016 at 9:05 PM

"LILY! I can't find you! Where are you?! I can hear you keep yelling!" Shylow said crying.

Lily: D-d-don't cry, i am here, somwher- HELP!- e *evil laugh*

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 20 February 2016 at 9:32 PM

@sheepfox
@pitch1226
@niale
@dragrawr

Sherbet heard the commotion and ran outside to find Shylow crying. She walked over to her and tried to console her.
"Hello. What happened? Why are you crying?"

Female
2,564 posts

dragrawr • 21 February 2016 at 12:12 AM

Shallow: GO AWAY! You hate me, all of you do!!!!!! *turns angry and bigger and sky goes dark* I will revenge you Lily! *goes after Sherbet* RAWR!

Lily: No friend, no- YES DO IT HA !- no, don't listen to her....

Shallow: WHO?!

Lily: Me...

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 21 February 2016 at 12:26 AM

@dragrawr
@sakura-ironoyume
@pitch1226
@niale

blade turned around to see the horrific scene behind him.

blade ran over to sherbet.

blade:

"what's happening!?"

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 21 February 2016 at 12:29 AM

@sheepfox
@pitch1226
@niale
@dragrawr

Sherbet looked terrified.
"No...I just...."
She turned around and ran as fast as she could. She began to cry again as she panted heavily with a depressed look on her face.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 21 February 2016 at 12:32 AM

@dragrawr
@sakura-ironoyume
@pitch1226
@niale

blade slowly walked backwards from the scene, then he turned around and ran to the other pokemon.

blade:

"guys! run!"

most of them looked back to see what was happening and started to run.

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 21 February 2016 at 12:33 AM

@sheepfox
@pitch1226
@niale
@dragrawr

Reverence was the only Pokemon who was brave enough to stand up to Shylow. He didn't run. He was willing to die if he had to.
"Stop right there!"

Deleted • 21 February 2016 at 12:36 AM

BlackHeart shook Blade and Sherbet."Stop crying and start reasoning. I know that's not nice to say to someone crying, but who cares!! We are in a situation!!" BlackHeart shouted at them.
"Hey, what's happening to you?" Lively flew over to them in a worried voice. "Shylow, Lily what's happening? Maybe we can help you."
@sheepfox
@sakura-ironoyume
@dragrawr can you please ping me so I know you posted?
@pitch1226

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 21 February 2016 at 12:38 AM

@sheepfox
@pitch1226
@niale
@dragrawr

Sherbet pushed BlackHeart aside violently.
"Shut up. Well, it must be nice that you have absolutely no burdens and you can mouth off to someone whose sister DIED and then walk away SCOT FREE!!!!"
She turned around bitterly.
"You can do anything but you won't, because it's OK if I'M the one who's suffering! Don't act like you care. It's obvious you don't."
Sherbet walked away.

Deleted • 21 February 2016 at 12:43 AM

"I know, but we are in a situation!! I'm sorry I'm was doing that! But again we are...." She took a deep breath. "We're not all the same ok!! We are not born in the same way!! I may not know what you feel, but I know that someone's else loved one might be poof- gone-! If we don't do something about it!! " BlackHeart hissed angrily. " I can't do anything because I don't have magical powers like you guys! I have no knowledge of how to fix it! You think I'd know as much as you guys!? If I can't help? I can't act nice like everyone else! "
@sheepfox
@sakura-ironoyume
@pitch1226
@dragrawr

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 21 February 2016 at 12:46 AM

@sheepfox
@pitch1226
@niale
@dragrawr

Sherbet lowered her eyebrows and turned to BlackHeart angrily.
"Reverence can take of it. I have nothing with this. You can go deal with it, I'm not involved so I won't help."
Without waiting for an answer she walked away from BlackHeart.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 21 February 2016 at 12:46 AM

@dragrawr
@sakura-ironoyume
@pitch1226
@niale blade wasnt crying, he was running...

blade:

"what are we supposed to do about it? i can't use a mind control trick without using a lot of energy, it takes time to master a move like that."

Deleted • 21 February 2016 at 12:54 AM

"You guys are the ones who knows a lot about this. And if you don't want to do it ok..." BlackHeart said quietly suddenly calming down. "Maybe I don't care. Let's leave this world to destruction...yay... " it was in a sarcastic tone on the yay part. BlackHeart struggled to stay and help or maybe just believe Sherbets word that said she didn't care and leave not helping.

@sheepfox I know
@sakura-ironoyume
@pitch1226
@dragrawr

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 21 February 2016 at 1:03 AM

@dragrawr
@sakura-ironoyume
@pitch1226
@niale

blade felt guilty, but there really was nothing he could do.....

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 21 February 2016 at 1:06 AM

@sheepfox
@pitch1226
@niale
@dragrawr

Sherbet felt a little guilty. She didn't feel like running anymore. She stood still, not moving.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 21 February 2016 at 1:06 AM

@dragrawr
@sakura-ironoyume
@pitch1226
@niale

blade:

"look, is there really a way we can stop this, blackheart?"

Deleted • 21 February 2016 at 1:14 AM

"Maybe. I can't give a positive answer. We already know Shylow will do anything for Lily. And Lily is becoming evil now. It seems like from what we heard she's disappearing in her mind or something. Maybe something infected her or something traumatizing happened in her past or recently. So I'm not so sure. This is more of a emotions thing than a fighting thing though." BlackHeart said quickly and quietly. She saw behind Blade Sherbet stop walking away, she was confused for so why her anger haven't continued inside of Sherbet's mind right now.
@sheepfox
@sakura-ironoyume
@pitch1227
@dragrawr

Female
2,564 posts

dragrawr • 21 February 2016 at 2:00 AM

"LILY! LILY!" Shylow.

Lily: You cannot stop me.... HAHAHA i am fully formed! ~help~ NO! Why is she still in me?! ~please~ What?! ~help me~ NO! ~HELP~ I should have taken her over!

Shallow: "WHO IS THAT?! WHERE ARE YOU?! COME OUT OF LILY!"

*Shylow flew over and picked up Blade and Sherbet and flew high into the sky*

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 26 February 2016 at 8:15 PM

@dragrawr
@sakura-ironoyume
@pitch1226
@niale

Blade:

"hey! put me down! you dont wanna know what will happen if you dont...."