Pokemon summer Camp (revived and modified version of The pokemon Summer camp)

in Roleplaying

Do you like my older version of this role play (The Pokemon Summer Camp)? (you can check multiple answers) (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 29 March 2016 at 7:14 PM

@puzzlerunlimited oh wait, chance is in a different role play of mine. keep chance.

64 posts

puzzlerunlimited • 29 March 2016 at 7:14 PM

YASS
~~~~~~~~~~~
@sakura-ironoyume
@niale
@sheepfox
@dragrawr
Sorry if I didn't ping you!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Soda- "AIIIEEEEE, WE'RE LATE FOR SUMMER CAMP!!!!!" She yelled while frantically running around the house.

Toast- "Yay, summer camp! New friends!! 😃" Toast said while putting on her dragon hoodie and grabbing her plush from a shelf in her room.

Chili- "What's the big deal? I don't see anything special about summer camp" Chili said using a bored tone.

Soda- "I don't care what you say we're going anyway! Plus we're meeting up with an old friend!!"

Toast- "Who?"

Soda- " My good ol' friend Chance!"
Soda said while opening the door to reveal Chance waiting outside.

Chance- "Bout' time you were ready." She said with a happy tone of voice.

Soda- "ONWARDS!!!" Soda yelled as she ran to the summer camp while the rest followed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A wee bit later. *Spondgebob narrotor voice*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soda- " Yes! We're here!! Wait, what if all the cabins are full? AIEEE!!" Soda had said, but by the time she had looked up, the rest had left to do his/her own thing.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 29 March 2016 at 7:17 PM

@sakura-ironouyme
@dragrawr
@niale
@puzzlerunlimited

they all saw the new poekmon arriving in the camp, but most of them continued what they were doing.

64 posts

puzzlerunlimited • 29 March 2016 at 7:38 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~
@sakura-ironoyume
@niale
@sheepfox
@dragrawr
~~~~~~~~~~~
As Soda was still worrying if all the cabins were full the rest decided to go look around.

Toast- *Yawns* "Running sure does tire you out, i'll find a good spot to sleep." After a while she climbed up a tree into a large old nest where birds used to be, but it seems they left. "This seems like a- *yawn* good spot to nap. When she curled up her tail around her and snuggled her plush subsutite, while the dragon tail from her hoodie stuck out of the leafy green leaves. If you weren't in the same tree it looks like a real red tail sticking out.

Chili- *Looks around* "Can't be so bad, right?" He walked to a random tree (Not the one Toast is in) and took a book called "How To Make Friends",from his suitcase he brought along. (Duh, how they're going to keep their stuff? btw Toast's suitcase is with Soda 😋) The suitcase was open a bit and showed a few of the items that Chili brought, some of them include "101 Facts About" seems the rest is covered by a red bandana that says "YES".

Chance was practicing her attacks on her mini punching bag.
Nothing out of the normal here. c:

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 29 March 2016 at 8:02 PM

@sakura-ironouyme
@dragrawr
@niale
@puzzlerunlimited

zero looked up after talking to his friends and saw some furrets in a tree.

what are they doing up there? maybe they aren't social.

---

meanwhile....

shade, jake, aussie and jordan were walking around.

jake:

"lets get something from the vending machines."

when they got there, they noticed the vending machines doors wide open, and everything was gone.

aussie:

"someone stole everything! who was it?"

---------

\_('-')_/

---------

64 posts

puzzlerunlimited • 29 March 2016 at 8:14 PM

@sakura-ironoyume
@niale
@sheepfox Only Toast is in a tree.
@dragrawr
~~~~~~~~~~~

Chili looked up from his book and noticed that a electrike was staring into the tree his sister, Toast was in.
Chili's Thoughts - What's that electrike doing? If you like to stare a things take a picture, it lasts longer. >_> I think that's enough reading. Might as well introduce myself. Soda will probaly be yelling at me if I don't talk to other pokemon. She'll probaly say "You should got make friends... Blah blah blah blah." :T

Chili walked up to the electrike.

Chili- "Hello, my name is Chili."

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 29 March 2016 at 8:20 PM

@sakura-ironouyme
@dragrawr
@niale
@puzzlerunlimited oh

zero:

"sup? i'm zero."

64 posts

puzzlerunlimited • 29 March 2016 at 8:25 PM

@sakura-ironoyume
@niale
@sheepfox
@dragrawr
~~~~~~~~~~~

Chili - "I'm new to the summer camp and stuff." He paused for a moment, almost as if that this conversation was awkward. "My sisters forced me here, that's Toast in that tree over there... My other sister is Soda, she's probaly still panicking if there is any open cabins."

Chili's Thought- Omg please don't think i'm weird. (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 29 March 2016 at 8:40 PM

@sakura-ironouyme
@dragrawr
@niale
@puzzlerunlimited

zero:

"they forced you here and you listened to them? are they older than you? you could be a rebel and do your own thing if you wanted to, dont let your siblings control your life."

64 posts

puzzlerunlimited • 29 March 2016 at 8:42 PM

@sakura-ironoyume
@niale
@sheepfox
@dragrawr
~~~~~~~~~~~

Chili- "Really the only reason I listened is because without them, i'd probaly be super bored at home. Plus I needed to get out more anyway."

In the background (foreground?) the tail of Toast's hoodie went into the leaves, then Toast climbed down the tree.

Probaly near the entrance Soda is still freaking out. Who knew a furret could panick for that long?

Chance was done using her punching bag so she put it back in her suitcase. She wandered around a bit until she found Chili's suitcase open. Chance decide to close it to be NOICE. She contunied wandering.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 29 March 2016 at 8:46 PM

@sakura-ironouyme
@dragrawr
@niale
@puzzlerunlimited

zero:

"ok. suit yourself. hey, do you want Doritos?"

zero tossed him a bag of nacho cheese doritos.

zero:

"and take this Mountain Dew."

zero tossed him a Mtn Dew.

zero:

"and wear this if you want more friends. you'll look cooler."

zero tossed a cap to him that landed backwards on his head.

64 posts

puzzlerunlimited • 29 March 2016 at 8:51 PM

@sakura-ironoyume
@niale
@sheepfox
@dragrawr
~~~~~~~~~~~

Chili - "T-thanks, but i'm not really a pokemon who would wear hats. Plus it would look better on you." c:
Chili handed the hat back to Zero.

Chili's thoughts- omg did I make a friend? Yass!! 😃
~(˘▾˘~)(~˘▾˘)~ ⚆ ‿ ⚆

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 29 March 2016 at 9:39 PM

@sakura-ironouyme
@dragrawr
@niale
@puzzlerunlimited

zero:

"alright then....uh, do you want to meet my friends? im just warning you, they're kinda gangsters....i'm a gangster too, just im being nice since i just met you."

zero walked over to his friends.

zero:

"sup dudes? got a noob trying to make friends. be nice to him. i'm looking at you, mark."

mark:

"ok, fine, if i have to..."

jordan and aspen nodded.

aspen:

"after all, we're not total gangsters...we need to be nicer to noobs."

64 posts

puzzlerunlimited • 31 March 2016 at 10:17 PM

@sakura-ironoyume
@niale
@sheepfox
@dragrawr
~~~~~~~~~~~

*Chili happens to overhears the conversation*

Did they just call me a noob? Chili thought.

Soda - "AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee....ee. e. I think I should stop now."¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "I should actually go look around, been a while since I was here" She walks around carrying her suit case and Toast's backpack.

*Toast runs towards Chili and jumps on him* "HIIII!" \(• ε •)/

"GAH!" Chili screamed, since he didn't expect it. Then he tossed Toast by natural reflexes.
(╯°□°)╯︵( .o.)

Toast fell in a bush nearby, luckily it was mainly leaf not branch. "Eeeeee" she wined for a few seconds. She wasn't hurt at all.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 31 March 2016 at 10:38 PM

@sakura-ironouyme
@dragrawr
@niale
@puzzlerunlimited

zero turned back to chili, to find him tackled by another furret.

zero:

"uh...are you ok?"

64 posts

puzzlerunlimited • 31 March 2016 at 10:42 PM

@sakura-ironoyume
@niale
@sheepfox
@dragrawr
~~~~~~~~~~~

Chili sighed. "Yeah, i'm fine. She's just one of my sisters. Heh." he said calmly, that's something new.

Toast walked up to Zero. "Hello!!! My name is Toast! What's yours??" She said excited.

Soda noticed her sister and brother by a group of other pokemon.

Chance was probaly sleeping by a tree.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 31 March 2016 at 11:00 PM

@sakura-ironouyme
@dragrawr
@niale
@puzzlerunlimited

zero:

"i'm zero." he said calmly. "the houndour is mark, the poochyena is aspen, and the jolteon is jordan."

zero looked back at his friends.

zero:

"and you better be nice."

they nodded.

zero:

"no worries. we're truly nice most of the time."

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 1 April 2016 at 3:43 AM

@sheepfox I really apologize for late replies ._.
@dragrawr
@niale
@puzzlerunlimited

Sherbet skipped outside to find Zero.
"Hey, Zero! How's things coming along!"
Reverence quickly tackled Sherbet.
"Where were you?"
Sherbet nodded.
"In the cabin."

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 1 April 2016 at 8:21 AM

@sakura-ironouyme it's ok
@dragrawr
@niale
@puzzlerunlimited

Zero:

"pretty good. "

64 posts

puzzlerunlimited • 1 April 2016 at 3:04 PM

@sakura-ironoyume
@niale
@sheepfox
@dragrawr
~~~~~~~~~~~

Soda walked over seeing that the other pokemon looked and acted pretty friendly. Chance was still snoozing off somewhere, probaly by a tree.

"Hello!" She said with glee. "I'm Soda, I'm guessing you might or might not know that these two other furrets, they are my siblings, Chili and Toast" Soda said happily.

Chance, who was actually by a tree was listening to her music. She had her "Music" outfit on peacfully listening to proably dubstep.

*Spondgebob narrator voice* A few moments later.

Chance had stopped listening to music and was writing in a notebook. "Hmmm..." she softly said.

This is what she wrote.

❤️Summercamp Peeps❤️

Soda - Best friend, has very large lung capacity , furret , has bro and sis. Best friend for lyfe.

Chili - Awkward , anti-social , bad vibes bro , furret , has two sises. Chili is one awkward noodle.

Toast - Cheerful , good vibes , possibly part bird , has a bro and sis. Conspiracy theroy , part bird , part dragon , part furret.
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
R.I.P. ROLEPLAY APRIL 1,2016 ;-;

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 15 May 2016 at 10:05 PM

@sakura-ironouyme
@dragrawr
@niale
@puzzlerunlimited

I'M BRINGING IT BACK
THANK ME

"Nice to meet you guys." Zero replied.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 19 November 2017 at 2:14 PM

Wait is the Pokémon summer camp role play has zack blossom and charm in it? Or is it a different one I'm think of. I hope it's still going on...