MistClan ~Sign-Ups~

in Roleplaying

Female
19 posts

wolfangel • 19 April 2016 at 9:30 PM

@thebrokenvibe
Sorry. Ok only two more times i'll try because i have different cat types. but if not excepted...i'll try a different rp so i won't disturb u. Also how a sue?

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 20 April 2016 at 1:30 PM

@thebrokenvibe
Just thought I'd make another character.

Name: Swanfur
Wanted Rank: rogue
Back-Up Rank: rogue
Looks: fluffy Siamese with bright blue eyes
Kin: Unknown
Crush/Mate(If acceptable with someone else): none
Past: parents left her at a young age. While she was trying to survive by herself, Swanfur met Tanglepath and they became best friends. They grew up together and became very close. One day, they were playing by the river when Tanglepath fell in. Swanfur was able to save him (does that count as a sue if she was 20 moons?), but after Tanglepath brought up the fact that they need to be more careful. Swanfur told him he was being silly and became a bad influence on him, turning him rebellious and sneaky. She did teach him how to swim better though 😊. One night, while Tanglepath was sleeping, Swanfur went out for a walk. While she was walking, she ran into Tanglepath's older brother Papyrus who Tanglepath thought was dead and Swanfur didn't know about. Papyrus told Swanfur that he had been watching them and that he didn't think she was a good influence on Tanglepath. In the end, the ended up fighting. Swanfur over powered Papyrus who ran way. Tanglepath woke up to the commotion and saw Papyrus run away, still not knowing who he was. When Tanglepath asked who it was, Swanfur said nobody and Tanglepath got mad because they told each other everything. This ended up with a verbal fight and the two separating, Swanfur becoming a rogue and Tanglepath becoming a loner.
Personality: Sassy, independent, acts sweet but is feisty and fiery, can be harsh, prissy, observant
Other: black
Code: Decipher by knitting giant beanies
Also I edited Tanglepath's form
I'll make Papyrus's form later, sorry this one is so long.

Female
19 posts

wolfangel • 20 April 2016 at 10:04 PM

ok..*sigh*I,m dead...i'll just...go sorry for bothering u good ppl

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 20 April 2016 at 11:33 PM

@pitch1226 All good. Accepted.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 21 April 2016 at 7:04 PM

@thebrokenvibe
Finally done!
Name: Papyrus
Wanted Rank: wanderer
Back-Up Rank: wanderer
Looks: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSc6kw-ZA8w2YUZ8uFrUPJQmlyVGHgFs2biUzguP3UphU4qwf2Unw but with orange eyes
Kin: Tanglepath's brother, sister killed by badger, mother killed by car, father is unknown
Crush/Mate(If acceptable with someone else): none
Past: Papyrus was in the litter before Tanglepath's. He was the only kit born in his litter and was very close with his mother. Papyrus didn't know his father very well. When he was 5 moons, Papyrus was taken by two-legs. He then stayed with a two-leg family for two moons and then escaped. When Papyrus ran back to the forest, he found Tanglepath alone and asked why. Tanglepath told him about how his mom got killed by a car and they then found out that they were brothers. They stayed together for a while, but while hunting Papyrus was once again take by two-legs. He escaped once more, but found Tanglepath with Swanfur. Hoping that if he stayed away from Tanglepath and Swanfur, if the two-legs came for him again, he would be the only one caught. He left them prey he caught and helped them out in secret. Papyrus continued to watch the two and grew concerned about Swanfur's influence on Tanglepath. One night, when Tanglepath was asleep, Papyrus confronted Swanfur. They fought until Swanfur over powered him and he ran off. Papyrus continued to watch the two, however, even when the two parted ways.
Personality: kind, loving, can be serious, friendly, can be dumb
Other: Orange
Code: Hello by adel

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 21 April 2016 at 7:30 PM

@pitch1226 Accepted

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 23 April 2016 at 2:29 PM

@wolfplay245
Right here 😊

Female
569 posts

wolfplay245 • 23 April 2016 at 7:38 PM

I just posted it in the RP, sorry, one sec
Yay, it pasted!
Okie I readth thy thing, my 2 characters..

Name: RisingSun
Description: A slick, thin furred, she-cat, bright orange with yellow-cream toes and upper-jaw, small white specks on back and around eyes, turquoise eyes

Name: FallenKit(FallenSnow)
Description: a thin furred tom, all white with small black specks on back, dark blue eyes
( anyone want to be this kit? His mother is RisingSun)

@thebrokenvibe

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 23 April 2016 at 8:05 PM

@wolfplay245 Can you use the form provided? It allows for more information and has things to secure the rules were read.

Female
569 posts

wolfplay245 • 23 April 2016 at 8:15 PM

@thebrokenvibe
Sure REPOST!

Name:RisingSun
Wanted Rank:queen
Back-Up Rank:warrior
Looks:bright orange, yellow-cream toes and upper-jaw, white specks on back and white around eyes, turquoise eyes
Kin:FallenKit, Parents&siblings dead
Crush/Mate(If acceptable with someone else):none, unless someone wants to be a father or a small white kit?
Past:RisingSun was born in a tree with her mother, Dawn, by the time she was able to pounce and run, a dog pack ambushed their small family, the dog killed her small brother and mother. She ran as fast as she could and ended up at Mistclan.
Personality:usually happy, skiddish, due to accident
Other:skilled in hunting and battle
Code: Frightened Joy

Name:FallenKit(FallenSnow)
Wanted Rank:kit
Back-Up Rank:apprentice?
Looks:white with black specks on back, dark blue eyes
Kin:RisingSun
Crush/Mate(If acceptable with someone else):too young
Past:FallenKit was born in mistclan and hasn't lived that long to have any major events happen,
Personality:curious, adventurous, kind
Other:anyone want to play as RisingSun's/my kit?
Code: curiosity killed the cat

Still a bit confused on the code thing, but I think I got it.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 23 April 2016 at 8:22 PM

@wolfplay245 theme song is a song to represent your cat. You simply put the song title and the artist in your forms.
And 11 moons is still apprentice age, so Risingsun would not have her full name yet, and she would not be allowed to have kits at that time. And your forms are missing another aspect. Can you double check the rules for me?

Female
569 posts

wolfplay245 • 23 April 2016 at 8:27 PM

@thebrokenvibe
Sure thing, I'm going to edit this until it's perfect!

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 23 April 2016 at 8:45 PM

@wolfplay245 It all looks good. Accepted. Just to note, your cats would be with Eveningmist and everyone but Blazestar, Wolfwind and Amberflower, in rogue territory.

Female
569 posts

wolfplay245 • 23 April 2016 at 9:01 PM

So we are in rouge territory, got it. 😸 I'm super tired, so might log off later,
@thebrokenvibe

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 19 July 2019 at 7:08 PM

can i join

Non-binary
43 posts

xxspiriteaglexx • 29 July 2019 at 5:24 PM

@thebrokenvibe Hello! Can I join? Here's my cats. 😊

Name: Stormpaw (Stormheart if or when warrior)
Wanted Rank: Apprentice
Back-Up Rank: Warrior
Looks: Orange tabby with a white bely, socks, tail end with deep ocean blue eyes. He also has a medium sized scar on his shoulder
Kin: Mother: Moonseed, father: Falconclaw
Crush/Mate(If acceptable with someone else): None
Past: He was born in a single litter but has always wanted a sibling. He never met his father who was killed by dogs.
Personality: Pretty quiet, adventurous, kind, easily distracted, lots of energy
Other: Green
Code: Believer by Imagine Dragons

Name: Moonseed
Wanted Rank: Warrior
Back-Up Rank: Warrior
Looks: White with amber eyes & black spots
Kin: Stormpaw (son) Cassie & Shadow (Siblings they are kittypets)
Crush/Mate(If acceptable with someone else): Falconclaw (He's dead we don't talk about him)
Past: Her family are kittypets but she left them for Mist Clan.
Personality: Calm, nice, easily scared, polite, caring
Other: Black
Code: Fireflies by Owl City

Hope I didn't mess anything up! >~<