anyone interested in a Voiced RP?

in Entertainment

does this make sense?

1,558 posts

dragonii • 25 April 2016 at 11:30 PM

K, this is a thing I've been thinking about for some time.
so what I mean by a Voiced Rp is we voice act (say) what our characters are saying.

my example is gonna be a little incomplete due to the fact that it's late and I have to do the recording tomorrow to finish the example...

--Edit
the recording is there the example is complete

so it'll be something like

"This is why, I told you to wait before we did anything," ( http://vocaroo.com/i/s14SbfEZs9m4 ) Chris said, as he grabbed his jacket that was hanging on the wooden chair, before heading outside into the pouring rain to look for Zaipher.

---

Now, if your anything like me the characters you might want to voice might be out of your voice range. Thats alright, start small that you'll be able to handle or tell us that your aiming for their voice, but you might not be able to hit it.

Now, I don't expect top notch mics, that are as clear as daylight.
So you don't need to worry about that, this is for people who are beginners and want to try their hand at Voice acting.

I hope I said that well enough for you guys to understand. ^^;

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 26 April 2016 at 12:07 AM

@dragonii Seems really interesting, but where would the recordings be put? Youtube?

1,558 posts

dragonii • 26 April 2016 at 12:21 PM

@bunnyshadow I would use vocaroo myself to recored. since I don't think the recordings are going to be that long. But, you can use what ever you feel the most comfortable with.