Baleful Swappermorph RP

in Roleplaying

Would you like to join this RP?

Male
584 posts

faressain • 19 June 2016 at 3:05 PM

Year 2045,1st April

A mysterious device was been created in the faraway place. It resembles Warsaw in some degree (Rather only central part of it), but inside buildings, there are numberous traps... Those traps are used to lure humans into a mad laboratory, which creator was unknown as city was secret. One time, President of Poland, Faressain, had enough of that trap, and decided to remove copy Warsaw, with everything of the fake Warsaw, out of satellites and maps. But the trap was still used, because creator made maps on the roads. Now you and few others went onto a bus trip onto capital, and you didn't know, that is a trap, that bus driver was gone to...

Application form:

Name:
Human appearance:
Swapped form:
Swapped form appearance:
Other:
Rules:

1)Instead of time limits, well, player story 😋
2) Don't metagame/make mary sues.
3) You understand, even if swapped, what others say.
4) You can't know, if this town is a trap, due to it resembles identically same as town. However you can set trap any moment 😋

Notes:

SWAPPERMORPH is a RP, where you get changed into random creature (From tiniest Dratini to large things I suppose). Goal is to find the antidote, which is well-guarded. There is some neat surprises for you...
My characters:

Name: Michael Tharmon
Human appearance: Has Pitch-Black mark of Pokeball, meaning he is fan of it, otherwise same as Fares without scar... (Has gradient blue shirt)
Swapped form(Pokemon): Dratini (Made it easy to you...)
Dratini appearance: Retrains green eyes, skin being darker at top, and lighter at bottom...
Other: Brother to Fares Tharmon

Name:Fares Tharmon
Human appearance: Short dark hair, light tanned skin, green eyes, scar, that belongs to cut in the brow. Has similar clothing to brother: Black pants, white t-shirt and gradient yellow shirt.
Swapped form(Original): Astren
Astren appearance: Being a shapeshifter, in 2 forms, Pikachu, Monk... Has Green eyes in all, dark hair in Monk form, darker spots in head of Pikachu, brighter skin and scars...
Other: Brother to Michael Tarmon

Name: Thorny Basthard
Human appearance: Mid-short, brown hair, tanned, blue eyes, cut on left hand. Has black T-shirt, dark blue what transforms into light-blue color shirt, Dark jeans, brown boots, sunglasses...
Swapped form: Black mamba (a snake)
Swapped form appearance: Being darker a bit, blue eyes and cut on side...
Other: Nerdy

Please join ☚ī¸

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 21 June 2016 at 12:07 PM

Name: Alissa

Human appearance: She has long, wavy and frizzy, brown hair that has some black mixed in with it. She has high cheekbones and naturally deep red lips. Her eyes are a pretty icy blue color.
She has a very soft voice that has a bit of a british and french accent mixed it with it, only a bit noticeable.
Here's a pic: http://postimg.org/image/6a2fhcq7l/

Clothing: She wears an icy blue t-shirt to match her eyes with tight skinny jeans. She wears black shoes and a silver necklace with an opal on the end of it. She keeps a black cloak that she sometimes wears.

Swapped form: Grey Wolf

Swapped form appearance: She is a grey wolf, but instead of having grey she is black with greyish white around and on her stomach.
picture: https://s31.postimg.org/6y88uo7pn/webcam_toy_photo1.jpg

Other: Alissa is hyper, but very kind. She is brave and mostly fearless and sometimes ends up as the pack leader (Pun intended) without meaning too.

@faressain

Male
584 posts

faressain • 21 June 2016 at 12:09 PM

Accepted. And need to increase quality of my OCs (and introduce someone humanlike, but from game)

Goddangit, forgot to ping. T.T

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 21 June 2016 at 12:45 PM

Name: Sky Miles ( I have no creative names.)

Appearance: she's a shorty, only 5'3". She has medium length, straight light brown hair that goes a little past the shoulders. She has bright blue eyes. She has pale skin. She is very petite and thin. she wears a light gray off-shoulder long sleeve shirt, short denim shorts and blue skate shoes. She also wears a black and white flat billed cap backwards. She also has aviator sunglasses with blue lenses.

Swapped form: manectric

Swapped form appearance: manectric that has silver fur instead of yellow, with a black and white flat billed cap and aviator sunglasses with blue lenses.

Other: She loves running.

Male
584 posts

faressain • 21 June 2016 at 12:55 PM

Accepted.

@bot
@sheepfox
@niale
@lailaluckyseal87

We can start.

Brothers Michael and Fares Tharmon sat on the back seats of the bus, ready to trip on the Warsaw. Meanwhile Thorny sat on front, and invited someone to sit with him. Obviously, nobody wanted to... He said: "Howdy all!"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 21 June 2016 at 1:05 PM

Alissa jumped on the bus panting. She had to run to manage to make it. She saw Thorny and waved to him. She stopped in front of his seat. "May I sit with you?" she asked politely, still panting a little.

@faressain

Male
584 posts

faressain • 21 June 2016 at 1:09 PM

"Yeah, come in." Thorny cheered happily... "I thought, that someone could sit with me... It can be true..." He was excited. "We are going to Warsaw, capital of Poland!"

@lailaluckyseal87 @sheepfox @niale @bot

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 21 June 2016 at 1:12 PM

"Thanks! I'm so excited! I can't believe I'm actually going!" Alissa said happily and smiling. She looked around at everyone going and smiled even more. "There are quite a few people going!"

@faressain

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 21 June 2016 at 1:14 PM

@faressain
@lailaluckyseal87

Sky was walking around when she saw a truck. She kept her distance because the truck looked suspicious

Male
584 posts

faressain • 21 June 2016 at 1:21 PM

@sheepfox @lailaluckyseal87 @bot @niale

"Come in!" Thorny waves to person that kept distance from the bus (It isn't truck). "I must agree with that. Sweet!"

Meanwhile Fares said to Michael "We gone to Warsaw once or twice, there is no worries to do it today." Michael replied: "Sure, it is not suspicious, we drived with that bus quite a few times."

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 21 June 2016 at 1:39 PM

@faressain oh, sorry about that! I wasn't thinking
@lailaluckyseal87

Sky gingerly approached the bus. "where are you guys headed to?"

Male
584 posts

faressain • 21 June 2016 at 1:44 PM

@sheepfox @faressain @lailaluckyseal87 @bot @niale

"We are heading to Warsaw, capital of Poland!" Thorny answered... bus was slowly loaded with more and more people...

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 21 June 2016 at 1:58 PM

@faressain
@lailaluckyseal87

"I guess i'll come... " sky replied, cautiously entering the bus.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 21 June 2016 at 2:01 PM

"Yeah! Come with us! It's going to be really, really fun!" Alissa said hyperly.

@sheepfox @faressain

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 21 June 2016 at 2:04 PM

@faressain
@lailaluckyseal87

"ok, I will." sky replied to the hyper girl who looked to be about her age. She sat next to her on the bus.

Male
584 posts

faressain • 21 June 2016 at 2:05 PM

(deleted - ninja)

"Urgh, Why are they hyped around?" Fares asks Micharel. Michael gives blank expression and answers "I dunno."

2nd part.

As bus was overloaded with passengers, the bus door closed with everyone in. "I hope it'll be very interesting! So many money spent on this trip!" Thorny said...

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 21 June 2016 at 3:08 PM

"Yeah! If it isn't interesting I'll flip out!" she says laughing. "Wow.. Sooo many people here!" she says and looks at Sky. "I'm alissa! What's your name?"

@faressain @sheepfox

Male
584 posts

faressain • 21 June 2016 at 3:12 PM

@lailaluckyseal87
@sheepfox
@bot
@niale

"I'm Thorny. Thorny Bashtard. Don't worry, capitals are most interesting things even. Warsaw was one of few cities to be actually rebuilt from scratch after WW2." He says. "The King's Castle though... It's PERFECT!" He was hyped...

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 21 June 2016 at 3:24 PM

@faressain
@lailaluckyseal87

"I'm Sky. nice to meet you."

Male
584 posts

faressain • 21 June 2016 at 3:30 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 (respond on Baleful Swappermorph RP)
@sheepfox (As above)
@faressain
@bot
@niale

"So loud outta here... But trips begun to be popular, soo..." Fares said to Michael. "So, the bus is loaded with people, whose also want to visit Warsaw." Michael replied

~~~~

"Nice to meet you, Sky!" Thorny replied without pause.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 21 June 2016 at 3:35 PM

"Ooh! Look! We're almost there!" Alissa says standing up and pointing. "I can't wait!!!!" She jumps up and down and then sits down after being yelled at. "Sorry!" she says apologetically.

@faressain @sheepfox

Male
584 posts

faressain • 21 June 2016 at 3:37 PM

@sheepfox (As above)
@faressain
@bot
@niale

"Don't worry, it's just a reaction sign." Thorny said... "But... It's AMAZING!" He overreacts, and get yelled by everyone. "Sorry, another case..."

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 21 June 2016 at 3:40 PM

@faressain
@lailaluckyseal87

a sweat drop fell down sky's head. "calm down! you should save your excitement for when we get to this place." sky said, jokingly.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 21 June 2016 at 3:42 PM

"Aww man!" Alissa says and looks around. "When are we going to actually be there?" she says impatiently.

@sheepfox @faressain

Male
584 posts

faressain • 21 June 2016 at 3:45 PM

The bus enters the Warsaw, as Thorny looks... "I think somewhere in center." Thorny thinks. "So fast..." (This is yr. 2045 after all 😋 ) "I think, we should be in destination in 3 minutes..."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 21 June 2016 at 3:57 PM

"WOO!" Alissa said pumping her first in the air. "Yes! Finally! Yay!"

~~

@faressain You can lead everything that happens next
@sheepfox

Male
584 posts

faressain • 21 June 2016 at 4:04 PM

@sheepfox (As above)
@faressain
@bot
@niale

"Yeah, I thought so!" Thorny said after bus stopped in center of Warsaw. Fares and Michael leave last, while Thorny goes though Sky to reach the exit... "So much hype... Where to go first?" Thorny said. Meanwhile Fares and Michael decided they should go to Palace of Science and Culture.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 21 June 2016 at 4:05 PM

Alissa follows Thorny and looks around. "Anywhere! Let's go anywhere!" she said laughing and smiling happily.

@faressain @sheepfox

Male
584 posts

faressain • 21 June 2016 at 4:06 PM

"Oh okay!" Thorny laughly goes into King's Castle... Meanwhile Fares and Michael still go to that Palace...

@sheepfox (As above)
@faressain
@bot
@niale

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 21 June 2016 at 4:09 PM

Alissa follows Thorny smiling. "Do you think we could meet the king?" she asks happily.

~~

@faressain When's the swapping gonna happen?
@sheepfox